• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

:goodvibes If this too personal I totally understand but what is going on healthwise with your child? I am so sorry, whatever it is. :hug:

They found a tumor in his leg. It is the size of a tangerine and frankly they are stalling us. The doctor told me he had never seen anything like it so he needed to consult with the radiologist and the orthopedist. This was on Thursday morning, I am sorry but in these five days they had to have heard something. And when I call I get the rude run around, basically the "don't call us, we'll call you." So since Thursday we have waited worrying and just not knowing what is going on. Sorry, I just needed to destress.

They found a tumor in his leg. It is the size of a tangerine and frankly they are stalling us. The doctor told me he had never seen anything like it so he needed to consult with the radiologist and the orthopedist. This was on Thursday morning, I am sorry but in these five days they had to have heard something. And when I call I get the rude run around, basically the "don't call us, we'll call you." So since Thursday we have waited worrying and just not knowing what is going on. Sorry, I just needed to destress.

Oh my gosh- I am so sorry. The waiting is just horrible, I know. Don't apologize for destressing and venting...vent away!! I will say a prayer for your family. :hug: I am really sorry they are being toads- you'd think they have never been parents or had parents. :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh- I am so sorry. The waiting is just horrible, I know. Don't apologize for destressing and venting...vent away!! I will say a prayer for your family. :hug: I am really sorry they are being toads- you'd think they have never been parents or had parents. :rolleyes:

Thank you, all prayers are greatly appreciated. I was thinking that about being parents. I decided that my husband can call them tomorrow. He has good experience dealing with doctors from when I was really sick a few years ago. He can handle that snotty nurse.

Thank you, all prayers are greatly appreciated. I was thinking that about being parents. I decided that my husband can call them tomorrow. He has good experience dealing with doctors from when I was really sick a few years ago. He can handle that snotty nurse.

We've got some crabby nurses where I work too. I work on an adult locked psych unit in a hospital and you'd think they'd never heard the words empathy and sympathy. Their bedside manner stinks! :sad1:

Wishing your DH the best. Did the say how long test results/consultations would take?

We've got some crabby nurses where I work too. I work on an adult locked psych unit in a hospital and you'd think they'd never heard the words empathy and sympathy. Their bedside manner stinks! :sad1:

Wishing your DH the best. Did the say how long test results/consultations would take?

I understand that after dealing with patients and their families all day but, I also think a little empathy would go a long way. They had the x-ray right away and the doctor had never seen anything like it. He told myself and my son this and I thought my son was gonna cry. Loren is 13 and thinks he is real grown up but he is still young enough that this scares him. I have done my best to not show my emotions around him.

Thank you, I think DH will get further than I did. At least I hope he does.

I understand that after dealing with patients and their families all day but, I also think a little empathy would go a long way. They had the x-ray right away and the doctor had never seen anything like it. He told myself and my son this and I thought my son was gonna cry. Loren is 13 and thinks he is real grown up but he is still young enough that this scares him. I have done my best to not show my emotions around him.

Thank you, I think DH will get further than I did. At least I hope he does.

Good luck today- I hope you get some good news. :goodvibes

WoC is set to begin June11th!!!! :woohoo: Now if Disney would release the GCV benefits and/or the PS. :hyper:

DH asked what he thought we would spend on this trip. So along with printing off menus last after the kids went to bed, I did a little Disney math. ;) The categories and amounts are as followed:

Fuel: $400 rt from SLC to Anaheim

First night hotel: $115 at the Marriott unless HoJo releases an entertainment rate for 6/12

GCV: $0 paid baybee! pixiedust:

APs: $0 Paid! :woohoo:

Souvenirs: $300. I know myself too well to say $25 per child. :rotfl: Plus we'll have Gabby's BFF with us and she hasn't been in 7 years. How can I not spoil that child? :confused3

Travel food: $200 total including snacks in the car as well as stops.

Groceries: $100

Food in the parks including snacks, TS, CS, and tips: $1300 :faint: I thought it would be less but with Ariel's Grotto, Blue Bayou, Wine Country, and Storyteller's it sure added up.

Dog kennel: $180

Neighbor child watering garden:: $30; $5 per day for 6 days.

Tips for Mousekeeping: $20. They will only clean the villa once during our stay.

Misc. including Ridemax: $100

Yeah! :banana:I am so excited and have already bugged Vacation Planning about WoC seating - but they don't have info :sad2:

:ssst: I called the ticketing/dining people and she confirmed that there would be a dessert premium seating package available similar to F! ;)

I asked if there would be a dinner package and she said most likely dessert. :woohoo: I like that better. How much is the F! dessert package? I am guessing it will be similar in price? :confused3

Also if the GCV guests get some sort of show pass perk, then I would go that way fa sho. :teeth:

I asked if there would be a dinner package and she said most likely dessert. :woohoo: I like that better. How much is the F! dessert package? I am guessing it will be similar in price? :confused3

Also if the GCV guests get some sort of show pass perk, then I would go that way fa sho. :teeth:

Dessert would be better! F! is $59/adult and $49/kids 9 and under. I am really hoping for VGC guests to get show passes!! That would be much closer! I was talking to the Dining people and actually broke the news to them!

Dessert would be better! F! is $59/adult and $49/kids 9 and under. I am really hoping for VGC guests to get show passes!! That would be much closer! I was talking to the Dining people and actually broke the news to them!

:lmao: Funny! I bet they loved that! I am praying for show passes too. Not sure I want to shell out $350 :faint: for a 25 minutes water show and a few chocolate covered strawberries. Let me rephrase that, there is no way DH will go for that especially if it's ran like the F! dessert package now- still having to line up to line up to sit and still take the chance of having a big head in front of you. :rolleyes1

HI Rentayenta (Sorry just had to say it/write it once) It's just so clever and I miss NY very much. I have been here reading since you started posting just on the sly. Sorry I'm sneaky. Your budget looks pretty close to what we've been calculating although we calculated gas a bit higher as prices are creeping up. I also can not wait until June Hours are fully posted, and am still trying to decide which day to do what meal as I have more ressies to make! You are being very helpful :goodvibes:hug:. Thank You!

Jenny (I like to use your name as that is my grammy's name), what is ride max? I know I could google it but I don"t feel like it. Is it like Tour Guide Mike?

I am wondering if they were waiting for the WoC announcing before posting the June hours? If so..... let's go!!!

:hyper: I hear ya! Post them already! :surfweb:

HI Rentayenta (Sorry just had to say it/write it once) It's just so clever and I miss NY very much. I have been here reading since you started posting just on the sly. Sorry I'm sneaky. Your budget looks pretty close to what we've been calculating although we calculated gas a bit higher as prices are creeping up. I also can not wait until June Hours are fully posted, and am still trying to decide which day to do what meal as I have more ressies to make! You are being very helpful :goodvibes:hug:. Thank You!

:thanks: and :welcome: I am a freak for details so thanks for reading along. When is your trip? Gimme the deets! popcorn::

ETA: I see 60 days. :teeth: I would be happy to answer any questions too.

Jenny (I like to use your name as that is my grammy's name), what is ride max? I know I could google it but I don"t feel like it. Is it like Tour Guide Mike?

ridemax.com Not compatable with Macs but the neatest Disneyland touring program ever. I think TGM is the Robin to Ridemax's Batman. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter