Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

So I have decided to take our chances with regard to the HoJo Ent or AP 50% off rates on 6/12 in June. I cancelled the PPH. Currently we will save $50 by staying at the HoJo. We will have to drive from both hotels to check into the GCV so I don't see much difference there. Oooo, maybe I will start a poll. :idea:

I say go for it. And use that extra $50 for something you want.

I say go for it. And use that extra $50 for something you want.

I started a poll. :rotfl2: I found out we can get the Anaheim Marriott for $115 with taxes and parking. :upsidedow

But I am with you, $50 is $50. Disney just has a way of making me forget that.

I started a poll. :rotfl2: I found out we can get the Anaheim Marriott for $115 with taxes and parking. :upsidedow

But I am with you, $50 is $50. Disney just has a way of making me forget that.

It does that to me and I get swept up. It is so easy to let it happen.

you pick the best day and I'll adjust my schedule accordingly.

The best park hours will be Sunday DL:8 am -midnight, and DCA: 10-10 and the only day to see WoC and you at the same time. Wed and Thurs (both DL:8 am-9 pm and DCA: 10-6) are both grad nights and won't be playing WoC but we could go to DTD after Disneyland closes and grab a drink and/or the GCH and grab a drink by the pool?

I think Ariel's Grotto is going to open up some kind of preferred seating for GCV and concierge hotel guests which we would partake in Sunday night and I am not sure if you'd wanna do that.

Uh, that had no effect. At all. :rotfl2: I better remember to cancel all of these ressies. :scared1: Its sad when my binder has more hotel reservations than anything else. ;)

Binder? Hmmm.. I use to keep all my trip info in a folder and carry it with me. I discovered an awesome site - and it is free! (they only charge for the upgraded level):

http://www.tripit.com/

Some reservations I can just forward to email confirmation (usually hotels and airlines) and it is added automatically. Others, such as activities and dining ressies, I enter myself. Once I have all the info entered, I can send it to anyone who is traveling with me so they know what is going on. It is great when you have a large group or people coming from different areas. They have apps for iPhone, Android & Blackberry - I use the app when I am in the park in case I forget the time of my PS or need the confirmation number for any reason.

Don't know if it would work for you but thought I would share!

You snuck this in without pimping it! Now I need to go back and read...I just needed to get my outrage out of the way first.;)

hmmmm...sunday or wednesday.........hmmmmm

Or Thursday ........................................................

Binder? Hmmm.. I use to keep all my trip info in a folder and carry it with me. I discovered an awesome site - and it is free! (they only charge for the upgraded level):

http://www.tripit.com/

Some reservations I can just forward to email confirmation (usually hotels and airlines) and it is added automatically. Others, such as activities and dining ressies, I enter myself. Once I have all the info entered, I can send it to anyone who is traveling with me so they know what is going on. It is great when you have a large group or people coming from different areas. They have apps for iPhone, Android & Blackberry - I use the app when I am in the park in case I forget the time of my PS or need the confirmation number for any reason.

Don't know if it would work for you but thought I would share!

:thanks: :worship: I am going to check it out. I am all about organizing my planning. :cloud9: I love how we all have planning in common!

You snuck this in without pimping it! Now I need to go back and read...I just needed to get my outrage out of the way first.;)

I did pimp it. :rotfl: But a page in the WDW trip report section lasts about 2 seconds. Glad you found me. :goodvibes How's the kitchen? Throttle your MIL?

Updated itinerary for now anyway :lmao: :blush:

Saturday 6/12: Utah to Anaheim
~ Check into Anaheim Marriott or HoJo
~ In N Out, swim, shop

Sunday 6/13: Check into the GCV :cloud9:
~ Disneyland rope drop/MM
~ Possibly running to DCA at 9 am for WoC "show pass"
~ Maybe a DIS meet with Jordan :grouphug:
~ Back to Disneyland for the day
~ DCA for PS at Ariel's
~ WoC :woohoo:
~ Back to Disneyland

Monday 6/14:
~ DCA by 9:15 for rope drop :hyper:
~ DCA all day
~ parade
~ Dinner at Wine Country :thumbsup2
~ Disneyland after DCA closes

Tuesday 6/15:
~ Disneyland by 7:30 for MM at 8 am
~ Blue Bayou for lunch :lovestruc
~ F! if playing, if not then fireworks

Wed 6/16:
~ Disneyland by 7:30 to grab some FPs
~ Storyteller's for breakfast
~ Maybe meet Jordan
~ DCA by 9:30 until about 2:00
~ Disneyland's parade til close
~ Fireworks :cheer2:

Thurs 6/17:
~ Disneyland rope drop til about 2ish
~ DCA 2ish to close
~ Jordan?
~ Back to Disneyland til close
~ Fireworks
~ pack up :sad:

Friday 6/18: I am still trying a find a way to stay tonight without it being a total pain in the keester and total letdown!
~ Disneyland for MM- stay til 10:30
~ DCA, grab FP for Soarin'- has to be my family's last ride
~ Check out of DVC at 11, pack up car
~ Back to DCA for few final magical hours pixiedust:
~ Head to Mesquite for the night unless I can figure out how to stay without it being a total letdown :idea:

I have bagged seeing Toy Story 3 in DTD. We had a family vote and I was in the minority. :laughing: They want more park time.

Other than Wine County, all of our PS are solid and at the perfect times. Now if Disney would stop hinting and start solidifying WoC info. :hyper: A lot is hindering on this.

And Club 33 is also up in the air but we'll see.

:thanks: :worship: I am going to check it out. I am all about organizing my planning. :cloud9: I love how we all have planning in common!

Yeah, I am the planning guru for my family and friends!! I love knowing that I will be able to do and see all the things that I want on my trips!

And love your itinerary! I may copy it for our trip the following week!:cool1:

Yeah, I am the planning guru for my family and friends!! I love knowing that I will be able to do and see all the things that I want on my trips!

:goodvibes The tripit site rocks! Thank you soooo much. I am in nirvana. I can't believe it's free. What day do you leave for your trip? I can share what I learn about the WoC and June crowds when I get back. How many grad nights will you have to face?

And love your itinerary! I may copy it for our trip the following week!:cool1:

It's all your yours! I bought Ridemax too even though I have been a bazillion times. DH thinks I am bonkers but really, what is another $14.95 when you are already spending so much? I like having a solid morning plan and then by lunch its all based around FPs, parade, meals, and shows really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter