Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

:goodvibes The tripit site rocks! Thank you soooo much. I am in nirvana. I can't believe it's free. What day do you leave for your trip? I can share what I learn about the WoC and June crowds when I get back. How many grad nights will you have to face?

I am addicted to tripit.com now!!

We are there 6/20 - 6/24 so no grad nights for us:thumbsup2. I would love any insight on the WoC and June crowds!

It's all your yours! I bought Ridemax too even though I have been a bazillion times. DH thinks I am bonkers but really, what is another $14.95 when you are already spending so much? I like having a solid morning plan and then by lunch its all based around FPs, parade, meals, and shows really.

I am much more OCD in the mornings - especially about collecting FP's - always take a break in the afternoon and slow down a little in the evenings and use all the FP's!

My problem with Ridemax is there is not a MAC version so can't use it - the owner said several years ago he was going to do one but so far, no luck! Oh well...

I am here. I was gone for a little bit since my parents were here and when I get back I see you have started your pre-trippie.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Now I am going back to catch up.

I am addicted to tripit.com now!!

It's a terrific little gem. My Type A thanks you!

We are there 6/20 - 6/24 so no grad nights for us:thumbsup2. I would love any insight on the WoC and June crowds!

I might bring my laptop so I could PM you for sure. If not, I will send you a quickie on the 19th.

I am much more OCD in the mornings - especially about collecting FP's - always take a break in the afternoon and slow down a little in the evenings and use all the FP's!

I am nutty about the FP. Sounds like we tour in a similar fashion. I laugh in the face of the latecomers! :rotfl:

My problem with Ridemax is there is not a MAC version so can't use it - the owner said several years ago he was going to do one but so far, no luck! Oh well...

Sending you a PM. :flower3:

I am here. I was gone for a little bit since my parents were here and when I get back I see you have started your pre-trippie.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Now I am going back to catch up.

:welcome: Good to "see" you. :goodvibes

Our dates so overlap. We will cross paths I am sure. We get there the day after you and leave the day after you.:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Sounds awesome! Good luck! It's tough making PS without solid park hours but remember the CM will tell you if you ask.

Thanks. I am so out of the planning mode. With my son being sick my brain has just gone into hibernation so I would forget. I need to make myself a note in my handy dandy binder.

Thanks. I am so out of the planning mode. With my son being sick my brain has just gone into hibernation so I would forget. I need to make myself a note in my handy dandy binder.

:hug: I am sorry you son is ill and hope it's nothing serious. My middle DD has been very ill in her short little lifetime 3 times and it is a stress I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Healing vibes coming your family's way. :goodvibes

:hug: I am sorry you son is ill and hope it's nothing serious. My middle DD has been very ill in her short little lifetime 3 times and it is a stress I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Healing vibes coming your family's way. :goodvibes

I am sorry to hear about you DD. My heart goes out to you. This little bit I am going through here has just been heart wrenching. Thank you for the healing vibes. I don't suppose you know any making the DR call vibes do you?

I am sorry to hear about you DD. My heart goes out to you. This little bit I am going through here has just been heart wrenching. Thank you for the healing vibes. I don't suppose you know any making the DR call vibes do you?

:goodvibes I think having an ill child is one of the most life altering events a person can deal with.

You can pretty much count on WoC being open while you're there.

And you know this how dear tongued one?

I know they are doing full run through tests after closing many nights. Most Disney fansites put the soft opening (limited random showings) sometime after memorial day. The press event is June 10th. So after June 10th you would expect it to be open....

How has she been lately? I was wondering this as I was looking at your DL pictures through the year.

I know they are doing full run through tests after closing many nights. Most Disney fansites put the soft opening (limited random showings) sometime after memorial day. The press event is June 10th. So after June 10th you would expect it to be open....

:thumbsup2 WooHoo! So does that mean you'll join us Sunday night so you can see it?

How has she been lately? I was wondering this as I was looking at your DL pictures through the year.

She is good, growing, still on her $65k of meds per year. :goodvibes Thank you for asking.

She is good, growing, still on her $65k of meds per year. :goodvibes Thank you for asking.

I am glad to hear she is growing. I think WoC looks so neat. Maybe we will go to DL next year as we are right in the middle of the country so we can go to either one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter