Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Well, the massage is $118, manicure $44 and pedicure $60 (I think). But I have $114 in Disney dollars, $45 from another cc, $350 for both the cruises, and I think I can get a visa for $150 from another credit card points from like the last 10 years LOL I didnt know I got points! :rotfl2: Anyway, it is free money in my eyes and I figured she was worth it and she sooooo deserves it.

gotta love points!!

I wish we could have here (Canada) a Disney Visa :sad2:

That was directed to Stargazer...

I have to admit I googled it..hehe. I've been there but wasn't sure exactly where it was. I'm 40 miles north of Carondolet (in Edwardsville 10 min from ALTON) but about the same distance from the airport. Google says 36 min but I've made it in under 20. lol.

I have to admit I googled it..hehe. I've been there but wasn't sure exactly where it was. I'm 40 miles north of Carondolet (in Edwardsville 10 min from ALTON) but about the same distance from the airport. Google says 36 min but I've made it in under 20. lol.

Ahhhmmmmm I'm telllllliiiinnnnggggg! You speedin! :laughing:

I wonder why they dont have it in Canada? I think you just need to move here hehe

I would love too- technically I could, I do have dual citizenship but I would want to give up free healthcare :rotfl2:

and Smarties, maple leaf cookie, Granache caramel :goodvibes

I would love too- technically I could, I do have dual citizenship but I would want to give up free healthcare :rotfl2:

and Smarties, maple leaf cookie, Granache caramel :goodvibes

Give it a minute. We will have "free" healthcare soon. <putting tape on mouth again>

The temptation is to go to BOTH seatings and really blow this diet I'm on now. :rotfl:

I'm with ya... lets do both :banana:

I did first seating because I heard that it's the hardest to get and that the late was easier to change to if you wanted.... but I'm thinking it's suppose to be better for the shows and a nutritious meal allows you to gorge on ice cream, cookies and cakes later ;) (not me... I don't eat that stuff but DD does)

I'm with ya... lets do both :banana:

I did first seating because I heard that it's the hardest to get and that the late was easier to change to if you wanted.... but I'm thinking it's suppose to be better for the shows and a nutritious meal allows you to gorge on ice cream, cookies and cakes later ;) (not me... I don't eat that stuff but DD does)

If you want to change, let us know so we can connect our ressies! :D

Really depends on the needs/desires of the family.

We go with earlier seating because we have a 3yo. so the earlier seating is like at 6pm (Who knows for sure what it is?)
Then the show is at like 8pm. (Again if someone knows the real times, correct me :) )
We don't want her to have to wait to eat until 8, plus if she eats that late, she'll be up until at least 12. With the early seating, she goes with us to the show, and if she starts to crash out on my lap, that's fine. We can carry her back to the room and put her to bed.

Bad side is, if you are big on excursions, you have to be back to the ship in enough time to get cleaned up and changed for dinner...although you can always eat upstairs at the buffet.

i'm interested to hear others' thoughts on why they prefer one over the other....

Really depends on the needs/desires of the family.

We go with earlier seating because we have a 3yo. so the earlier seating is like at 6pm (Who knows for sure what it is?)
Then the show is at like 8pm. (Again if someone knows the real times, correct me :) )
We don't want her to have to wait to eat until 8, plus if she eats that late, she'll be up until at least 12. With the early seating, she goes with us to the show, and if she starts to crash out on my lap, that's fine. We can carry her back to the room and put her to bed.

Bad side is, if you are big on excursions, you have to be back to the ship in enough time to get cleaned up and changed for dinner...although you can always eat upstairs at the buffet.

i'm interested to hear others' thoughts on why they prefer one over the other....

Bummer.... I didn't even think about the excursions. I was wanting to do Atlantis and not stay the whole time but I wouldn't want to be pressured to get back. I'd like to know if it's hard to do Atlantis and also visit Nassua some. I'd like to find what time we have to be back on the ship.

We may have to compromise the whole hygiene thing that night at dinner :rotfl2:
(from earlier post)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter