Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

She is on the FE list I thought, now I'm confuzzled again...but now I can't find her posting about her dining seating...maybe I imagined it? (Ooh!! Sing along..Imagination, Imagination...I can just picture Figment now!)

:lmao:

You can call me Lori and Cruisecrasher Lorelei. Lori is my given name, Lorelei is my nickname, but I think with Cruisecrasher, it's the opposite...maybe.

OK that makes 9. I am SURE they will let us pull up a chair. We can just suck it in :rotfl2:

Though I'm not sure if she DOES want to sit with us! :lmao:

She hasn't been posting the past few days....:confused3

Hopefully she's just busy and not scared off by us and our waffle eating bunnies!

Though I'm not sure if she DOES want to sit with us! :lmao:

She hasn't been posting the past few days....:confused3

Hopefully she's just busy and not scared off by us and our waffle eating bunnies!

:lmao: But the bunnies rock!! Especially when they eat waffles! :rotfl2:

She kinda disappeared at first but came back. She might actually have a life!

OK I know I'm blonde and slow but what is up with these bunnies and why are they eating waffles? :hyper:

PAGES ago I was talking about my OCD problems. Never diagnosed but with the way I do things I joke that I have it. Well, there are jokes floating around saying "I have OCD but I dont really think it affects me because OH LOOK! THERE'S A BUNNY! I love bunnies. Do you? What was I saying..." or "OCD is really not affecting me as much as others because.....WAFFLES! I LOVE waffles. Do you like waffles?" Then webmeister said that he saw my bunny with my waffle the other day and then the joke just wont die! LOL You know CDO is OCD in alphabetic order. :rotfl2:

Oh Ok! and dont worry about not emailing me last night. I wasnt feeling up to par either. I was thinking about you today. Strange eh? Yeah you and Loreleis are going to confuse me to death!

I am going to see if I can find her info. I think she isnt on my list because she didnt want to do the FE? I need to go back and make a different section for the non-FEers so this doesnt happen again.

Jen
I do want to FE. Just super busy trying to talk my mom down the last couple weeks.

She is on the FE list I thought, now I'm confuzzled again...but now I can't find her posting about her dining seating...maybe I imagined it? (Ooh!! Sing along..Imagination, Imagination...I can just picture Figment now!)

You can call me Lori and Cruisecrasher Lorelei. Lori is my given name, Lorelei is my nickname, but I think with Cruisecrasher, it's the opposite...maybe.
Yes, my given name is Lorelei and Lori's a nickname. I am second seating. Do want to FE and would be glad to eat with you. I'm not imaginary!
:p

THERE SHE IS! Talk your mom down? As in talk her to come down or something more serious? I don't mean to pry.

Jen
As in she's seriously depressed and paranoid and won't talk to her therapist. ( we're leaving the kids with the other grandparents). Not prying. I volunteered the info.

As in she's seriously depressed and paranoid and won't talk to her therapist. ( we're leaving the kids with the other grandparents). Not prying. I volunteered the info.

I was afraid of that. I am sorry. :hug: I hope she feels better. Has she been on meds and refuse to take them or is this the first sign of this? Has something traumatic happened to her? Again, if that is too much info, just tell me to back off. :teeth:

PAGES ago I was talking about my OCD problems. Never diagnosed but with the way I do things I joke that I have it. Well, there are jokes floating around saying "I have OCD but I dont really think it affects me because OH LOOK! THERE'S A BUNNY! I love bunnies. Do you? What was I saying..." or "OCD is really not affecting me as much as others because.....WAFFLES! I LOVE waffles. Do you like waffles?" Then webmeister said that he saw my bunny with my waffle the other day and then the joke just wont die! LOL You know CDO is OCD in alphabetic order. :rotfl2:
And maybe a touch ADD...just between us and the waffle eating bunny, of course.
:)

Yes, my given name is Lorelei and Lori's a nickname. I am second seating. Do want to FE and would be glad to eat with you. I'm not imaginary!

You're on there sweets! Send me your ressie when you are not so busy and when I get them all, I will call it in.

I was afraid of that. I am sorry. :hug: I hope she feels better. Has she been on meds and refuse to take them or is this the first sign of this? Has something traumatic happened to her? Again, if that is too much info, just tell me to back off. :teeth:
Nah, she doesn't trust anyone enough to take meds or believe she needs meds.

You are now know as Lori CruiseCrasher and Lori as Lorelei...
that is the only way I will remember ;)

I have a problem with names, I never remember them. My kids always accuse me of not knowing their names and the twins say I'm unable to tell them apart (not true!) because I always call them by different names...

It usually goes Sam Leo or Josh dave and then I finish by saying you in the blue shirt!!!

Nah, she doesn't trust anyone enough to take meds or believe she needs meds.

That's always so hard. I have heard of many bi-polar patients be on medication for a while, feel "normal" and think they have it licked (like a chemical imbalance is like an addiction!) and go off of them then go right back to the pit they were in. Praying for you and your family.

You are now know as Lori CruiseCrasher and Lori as Lorelei...
that is the only way I will remember ;)

I have a problem with names, I never remember them. My kids always accuse me of not knowing their names and the twins say I'm unable to tell them apart (not true!) because I always call them by different names...

It usually goes Sam Leo or Josh dave and then I finish by saying you in the blue shirt!!!

LOL my mom calls Victoria, Jennine (me), and I call Victoria, Jennifer (my sister), and Victoria will yell "Grammy! I mean Mommy!" :rotfl2: No one knows each other's name!

My mom used to call my sister and I Jen-en-ifer (hard to spell but funny to pronounce) we would both yell "yes?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter