Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Lorelei-
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time with your mom...:hug:
Has she had these types of issues for a long time? I don't mean to pry either btw...just want you to know, the DIS is good for support and we always have an ear available to listen when you need it....

Marianne-
Don't want to make this difficult for ya, ;) but consider switching it around to Lorelei Cruisecrasher and me Lori. That way we're both using our given names and then when we want to be bizarro, we can both use our nicknames!:rotfl:

:goodvibes

Lorelei-
Has she had these types of issues for a long time? I don't mean to pry either btw...just want you to know, the DIS is good for support and we always have an ear available to listen when you need it....
Yes we are here for ya dear anytime :D

Marianne-
Don't want to make this difficult for ya, ;) but consider switching it around to Lorelei Cruisecrasher and me Lori. That way we're both using our given names and then when we want to be bizarro, we can both use our nicknames!:rotfl:

You just HAVE to throw a wrench in it dontcha?? :lmao:

Marianne-

you lost me there :rotfl: I won't know who is who... How about we just use numbers - I was the worst team manager you number 13 go! :lmao:

:upsidedow

This is going to be fun... Aubrey hangs well with older kids. I have 7 nieces and the closest one to her age is 10...

Can't wait to meet you guys...

Steph :banana:

Yes and she just may be the "cute" younger one that everyone pays attention to..... I was that one growing up.. hehe :rotfl:

Yes, my given name is Lorelei and Lori's a nickname. I am second seating. Do want to FE and would be glad to eat with you. I'm not imaginary!
:p

you lost me there :rotfl: I won't know who is who... How about we just use numbers - I was the worst team manager you number 13 go! :lmao:

:upsidedow

On the boat Let's just yell Lori and take what we get...:rotfl: We may just end up with a new friend. :laughing: Let's see how many we can collect. :lmao:

Nah, she doesn't trust anyone enough to take meds or believe she needs meds.

I don't know what you're going through but I've been in your mothers shoes and all I can say is God Bless you. I admire anyone who is able to handle that and you may not hear it but you are a special person for dealing with it!

Wow I've missed a lot today. Lori/Lorelei (now im confused:rotfl:) sorry about your mother. I know things can be tough. But like others have said the Dis is a great place to get some support! :hug:

Getting closer everyone! Anyone else a CC member already and booking excursions on Fri? What are you booking? I know the disscusion of Palo came up. Anyone booking that?

Wow I've missed a lot today. Lori/Lorelei (now im confused:rotfl:) sorry about your mother. I know things can be tough. But like others have said the Dis is a great place to get some support! :hug:

Getting closer everyone! Anyone else a CC member already and booking excursions on Fri? What are you booking? I know the disscusion of Palo came up. Anyone booking that?

I'm not going to Nassau but I did book some bikes for Castaway Cay. Mom is getting a massage...like all day!! (pedicure, manicure, and massage. 3 hours!) Otherwise I am not sure what I am going to do that day.

Lorelei-

Marianne-

Oh my goodness, Lorelei-we're there for you if you need to talk.. or a "cyber" hug. But ya'll are confusing me on the names... I'll never keep it straight! :confused3

Steph

I'm not going to Nassau but I did book some bikes for Castaway Cay. Mom is getting a massage...like all day!! (pedicure, manicure, and massage. 3 hours!) Otherwise I am not sure what I am going to do that day.

Wow that sounds nice your mom is going to be pampered!!! Bikes sound awesome too. The island is just so beautiful!!! I'm not booking any for Nassau. I think I just want to check out the straw market and then head back on board. But for Castaway Cay I want to try and book the Parasailing and the snorkeling.

Mom is getting a massage...like all day!! (pedicure, manicure, and massage. 3 hours!)

that sounds like heaven to me :cloud9: May I asked how much that cost ?
I would have to have a massage, espacially after sepending a few days at the park, I know my legs and back (hopefully I won't throw my back out this time :headache:) would need it.

I saw the prices for a massage and it seemed very very very $$$ :eek:

I'm not booking any for Nassau. I think I just want to check out the straw market and then head back on board.

I not planning on any excursion, not for our 1st cruise. I would love for us to be able to go do the Dolphin encounter, I heard it does wonders for autistic kids, but that is $$$ x 5 = :scared1:.

I would like to see the straw market, not sure if I want to bring the :dance3: along- I guess it will depend if they want to go in the clubs.

Has anyone heard about the pirate museum in Naussau?

What part of Illinois are you from? My best friend lives in a tiny town called East Carondolet (sp?) just about 30 minutes outside of St. Louis.. When I visit, I fly into St. Louis.

that sounds like heaven to me :cloud9: May I asked how much that cost ?
I would have to have a massage, espacially after sepending a few days at the park, I know my legs and back (hopefully I won't throw my back out this time :headache:) would need it.

I saw the prices for a massage and it seemed very very very $$$ :eek:

I not planning on any excursion, not for our 1st cruise. I would love for us to be able to go do the Dolphin encounter, I heard it does wonders for autistic kids, but that is $$$ x 5 = :scared1:.

I would like to see the straw market, not sure if I want to bring the :dance3: along- I guess it will depend if they want to go in the clubs.

Has anyone heard about the pirate museum in Naussau?

Well, the massage is $118, manicure $44 and pedicure $60 (I think). But I have $114 in Disney dollars, $45 from another cc, $350 for both the cruises, and I think I can get a visa for $150 from another credit card points from like the last 10 years LOL I didnt know I got points! :rotfl2: Anyway, it is free money in my eyes and I figured she was worth it and she sooooo deserves it.

What part of Illinois are you from? My best friend lives in a tiny town called East Carondolet (sp?) just about 30 minutes outside of St. Louis.. When I visit, I fly into St. Louis.

Do you mean Carbondale? I have a friend (havent talked to him in YEARS!) that lives there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter