• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Jen I figured you would announce it..

The New Cruise, we will not be Wondering but it will be Magical. Jan 14 2012 Caribbean Cruise let's all meet secret deck 7 :thumbsup2 just past Jens cabin and my cabin... It's reunion time. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

jen i figured you would announce it..

The new cruise, we will not be wondering but it will be magical. Jan 14 2012 caribbean cruise let's all meet secret deck 7 :thumbsup2 just past jens cabin and my cabin... It's reunion time. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma wants to know if you could just send Josh.:goodvibes

LOL does she now... I will not say anything to him he would be so embarrassed :lmao: Josh would love to go that is for sure!

Josh said today he wishes she would go on FB more often so he could chat with her.:rolleyes1

Why didn't you all wait for the Fantasy? In September & combine it with the MNSSHP :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter