Disney Wonder Panama Canal May 01, 2016

I would like to join FE list. I am new and just learned about FE's as I was searching for what excursions to sign up for, if any. Is it best to email you direct at twokats@peoplescom.net to sign up? I am a Girl Scout leader and swaps are so fun can't believe there is something like it on cruises. Obviously, our first Disney cruise. Thank you for any help getting us on the FE list.

Yes, go ahead and email me at that address. Your names, ages, hometown, favorite character, celebration or allergy notes, that will be very helpful and let me get you on the list.

We will be closing the lists soon, since we all need time to shop and create!

Just found this DIS. Loving reading all the posts and learning lots. Any good ideas for hotel in MIA or FFL on April 30th with transportation to the MIA port?

We are staying at The Comfort Suites Miami Airport North includes free transportation from the airport and to the port along with free breakfast. I got the room for $135 including tax, fees, etc

We leave home at 6:30 am and don't arrive to Miami until 8:30 pm so we just basically need a place to sleep.

Tonight on amazing race they are at Cartagena Colombia. Just seen it where they are there or would of post it earlier. Always on demand if you missed it.

OK, my last FE list has been closed. (To those on it, I will be sending out your copy very soon)

We are starting one more list and that should be the final list. We are keeping it open until it fills or March 10, whichever comes first.

So make a note, if you are not on a FE and want to be you need to join before March 10. All FE's will close MARCH 10.

Hi All! We are so excited to have booked this sailing. We had an amazing time on our last Disney Panama Canal cruise - eastbound in Sept'13 on Wonder (Kathy/Twokats- i believe you were also on this itinerary), that we are doing it again. DH and I will be chaperoned by our two toddlers, 18m DS and 3.5y DD.

Question for the group - I was able to dig up the daily activity Navigators from the 2013 sailing. Would anybody like me to post scans of the 14 days' worth of Navigators?

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Last edited:

Dee (Missallen), we need to confirm your participation in the scrapbooking exchange, but we're wondering if you are no longer cruising because you've been silent for some time. :flower3: If you are reading this, please check your Inbox as I sent you a message.

Thank you!

:flower1:One last call to validate Dee (Missallen) is still cruising with us, thus on the scrapbooking list! We need an accurate count before we crafters start scrappin'! :flower1:

Hi everyone,
We are booked on this cruise and are very excited about our first Disney cruise. When we were researching things to do on the cruise we ran across fish extenders. We were very intrigued and set about finding more information. It took us a while to find out where to sign up. We were disappointed to see that the fish extenders was closed and excited that Kathy was going to open a new one. We hope that we aren't too late to sign up!

Hi everyone,
We are booked on this cruise and are very excited about our first Disney cruise. When we were researching things to do on the cruise we ran across fish extenders. We were very intrigued and set about finding more information. It took us a while to find out where to sign up. We were disappointed to see that the fish extenders was closed and excited that Kathy was going to open a new one. We hope that we aren't too late to sign up!

:welcome:
I don't know if you saw my email address earlier. Send me your information to twokats@peoplescom.net and I will get you added to the new list for the FE. I need names, ages, cabin #, hometown, notes for any celebration or allergies. (optional is favorite character) Any questions, let me know.

There was talk that it would be Natalie, then some chatter about it might be Peter. Those are the two names I have heard the most of.

Thanks. I just seen a video of Clayton on the magic. Clayton is the best IMO. I wish it was him.
Out of the two you mention I hope it's Natalie. Peter is just boring

Thanks. I just seen a video of Clayton on the magic. Clayton is the best IMO. I wish it was him.
Out of the two you mention I hope it's Natalie. Peter is just boring

We had Clayton for our Dec cruise on the Wonder and Natalie on our Jan cruise. Our PC in 2013 we had Jimmy and he was a blast! I have not ever been on a cruise with Peter so I don't know him.

Hey all. We booked a while ago but i just found this site. We are disney veterans, dvc, former CPs. Mine and my daughters first disney cruise. My wife and mother in law have been before. Im 35, daughter is 19mo at cruise time. She will habe been to disney world three times before this cruise as we fly into orlando before we board and we went twice previously.

Looking to maximize our fun and experience. As you can tell we are very disney intense as i hope you all are too. Nice to meet everyone.

:flower1:One last call to validate Dee (Missallen) is still cruising with us, thus on the scrapbooking list! We need an accurate count before we crafters start scrappin'! :flower1:

What are the details on this scrapbooking thing? my wife may be interested. she loves scrapbooking!

I also spotted this a week or so ago and tried to get info through a PM but got no response. So I am guessing you are out of luck too.
What are the details on this scrapbooking thing? my wife may be interested. she loves scrapbooking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter