Disney Wonder Panama Canal May 01, 2016

Love to know where people are staying if they're flying in the night before the cruise, and if there will be a shuttle to the cruise. What kind of deals have you guys found?
We are flying to Ft Lauderdale on Friday. Staying at the Hyatt House there. Enjoying the area on sat and then driving to Miami on Sunday morning dropping our car off at the airport. Alamo run a free shuttle to the port.

Flying to Miami Saturday taking a taxi to YVE hotel downtown. I wanted to see the ship in the morning! Most of the downtown hotels were running over $200 when I looked. Found a good deal on Jetsetter $169 plus an offer for $30 credit on my AMEX when booking through Jetsetter.

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get onto the tender in Cozumel if you don't have a Disney port activity booked? We want to do our own private tour at around 9:30 but need to know if we will be able to tender early enough to take the tour. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get onto the tender in Cozumel if you don't have a Disney port activity booked? We want to do our own private tour at around 9:30 but need to know if we will be able to tender early enough to take the tour. Thanks.
Cozumel does not tender. You walk right out to the pier which is right by town. Cabo is our only tender port.

Not on the Panama Canal but just off B2B on the Wonder right before your cruise. Is there a way someone can find out out to get in touch with Brett ( main entertainment cruise staff ) and let me know when you get back? Something along the lines of FB? Or Twitter? He was so good to our group and we never had a chance to say goodbye on the last night.

FYI...you guys will love him. So entertaining.

Haven't been here, but a few of our cruise mates on another internet place have reported receiving phone calls and emails about gastrointestinal illness on the Wonder's current sailing. There will be major cleaning going on. The CDC has been notified and may be present to check things out. We may have delays boarding. Just wanted everyone to have a heads up.

I got the email from DCL. If we are delayed a little so be it. I am in full, I am on a relaxing vacation mode. Just chilling out in my room in Ft. Lauderdale.

Hope everyone had a great vacation. The time went by quick. Too bad golden mickeys wasn't playing. John Charles was great as usual. He wasn't schedule to be on our cruise according to his website. All the entertainers was great IMO except for mark and rodi or whAtever their name is. GreT cruise good weather for the most part.

Hope everyone had a great vacation. The time went by quick. Too bad golden mickeys wasn't playing. John Charles was great as usual. He wasn't schedule to be on our cruise according to his website. All the entertainers was great IMO except for mark and rodi or whAtever their name is. GreT cruise good weather for the most part.

So glad to hear it was a great cruise for you! We are doing this cruise next year, and we cannot wait!

I'm looking for the family of a young, special needs boy named Logan. A member of another group for this cruise on another website has some of their pictures from Shutters. They want to get the pics to the family. If Logan's parents are here, PM me, or if you know them, so we can be sure they have all their photos. Thanks.

I hope you get ahold of them, we kept running into logans family on photo lines and he was a great kid. Hope their photos find their way to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter