Disney Wonder appears on Hawaii 2013 port schedule!!!

How bizarre that the wonder showed up on those port schedules but the cruise wasn't offered. Why would that have happened? Anyone know?

The first post on this thread has a link to the 2013 Kahului schedule. The Wonder is still on it. I googled Kahului Cruise Ship Schedule to double check and found a PDF file that says it was last modified 10/8/12. The Wonder is still on there for Sept 20th and 21st 2013. Bizarre! The Wonder is scheduled for the EB PC leaving Sept 13th so it can't possibly be going to Hawaii.

I think it is safe hot say, DCL will not be returning to Hawaii in 2013. I also think that sucks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Too bad they didn't offer the 2 week Hawaii followed by the PC in 2013 (Hawaii Sept/PC October). Now that would be awesome to do as a back to back. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter