• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

So happy to see another DIS winner. If it can't be me, then I would prefer it to be another one of us DIS folks.

And like someone else posted......we want details!! What time was the email sent? How long did the email give you to reply? What time of day did you enter? Were you the only member of your household who entered? How did your family react?popcorn::

Another winner, how exciting! Sounds like they are a little behind. So maybe there will be more of us. Congrats to our newest winner! Good luck to everyone else. This waiting is :crazy2:

212-302

If that helps. I just dont think it would be right to post her phone number.

(I really hope its a win for both of you!) pixiedust:

OOOOO....thank you for posting!!!!!

Fingers crossed..........

:banana::banana::banana: Congrats to all the DIS winners! So happy for you all and just a little jealous;) Seeing actual people win makes me feel like my winning could actually be possible, way to get my hope's up!

And let me just say if I end up getting a virus on my computer, I'm blaming Disney. If I accidentally open another sketchy email from my junk folder because it "might" be promising, and then it turns out to be nothing but a Nigerian prince in an inheritance dispute who wants to put his millions of dollars in my bank account for safe keeping... I'll let my smiley do the rest. ,:badpc:

disneynan said:
And like someone else posted......we want details!! What time was the email sent? How long did the email give you to reply? What time of day did you enter? Were you the only member of your household who entered? How did your family react?popcorn::

Details, the email came in at 7:36am pacific time, the title was "Disney time" so you will know its not spam. I'm not sure what time I entered to be honest, I have been alternating DH and I each day, we only have 1 email and I didn't think we would win so I didn't bother opening another email just for this contest. My DH is just as stunned as I am, he thinks its a scam. We don't know where we are going to choose, I want wdw and he thinks DL. I guess we will have to figure it out soon! I have until jan 28th to get the paperwork back to them.

DARN!!!!

My husband didn't find a voicemail or email so he called the number back.

When it picked up, it said something about Verizon Wireless. bahaha

Oh well, it was fun for a minute or two. :drinking:

Congrats to the other winners! It's AWESOME to see winners on the board!!!

Had a huge smile on my face reading about the winner! Congrats!!:cool1:
If you could throw some of your luck our way :thumbsup2
I checked my spam box before I read about your winners e-mail and there was a title that said "MAGIC" I was so excited and yep just spam. lol oh well that was my first this could be it moment....
8 more days for some magic to happen pixiedust:

I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

CONGRATS to the newest Dis winner!!! :cool1: So looking forward to sharing in the excitement of all the winners as you plan your trips.

Of course I have been entering for my DH and myself every day at all different times in hopes that I will get one of those awesome phone calls or emails. Get so excited every time the phone rings. :hyper:

Here's to the rest of us. pixiedust: Still a few more chances to win!!!::yes::

Congrats to our newest winner!!!! Please oh please one of you three write a trip report with photos, so everyone can live vicariously through you!

Also I'm sending everyone on this board major positive vibes and lots of Magic Disney Wishes!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Congrats to the newest winner!! I hope we hear more people winning even if there's a few days left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter