Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

YAY YOU! Congratulations!!!:banana:

Thinking if they just contacted you today about a 1/20 win, maybe (just maybe) they're a few days behind in calling ...

No, yesterday would have been the first day since it was a long weekend.

Great news though, congrats!!!

Congrats!!!!! That's really super exciting! Do WDW if you or the kids haven't been before! It's really something different! And like others have said, the time change isn't really that bad!

Congrats to the winners!!! I've been trying everyday but we are still going in may regardless!!! How exciting for the winners!!!!

keltiesmom said:
I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

Yahoo!! Congratulations!

keltiesmom said:
I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!! I'm glad we are getting more winners around here!

Have fun planning :)

I got a weird phone cll from a 212 number but I answered and no one spoke I called back it was busy. do you know the number to ventura?

Congratulations!!! party: I'm excited to see we have another winner!

Have a magical time on your trips!

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you and your family!! Like everyone else....DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS :chat:

I got a weird phone cll from a 212 number but I answered and no one spoke I called back it was busy. do you know the number to ventura?

Hmmm....my husband got a call from a 212 number also and he's TERRIBLE about checking his voicemail (it's usually full). Time for him to check his voicemail and email!!!

212-302

If that helps. I just dont think it would be right to post her phone number.

(I really hope its a win for both of you!) pixiedust:

I have a few questions from past winners, they said after everything is signed and chosen, an agent will call sometime in the first 2 weeks of feb, we are away from feb6-15 in disneyland, they won't forfeit the prize if I'm away right? Also, in the rules it states they choose when you travel, is there any choice involved?

If it's like last years contest they let you choose up to 3 time periods you want to go during, and they choose from there. Same with the hotels; you select up to 3 and they choose ultimately. This was last years contest, but that's probably how it work this time as well.

As for being away when they contact you, I doubt it would forfeit your prize...you just simply might not get your stuff taken care of as soon as the others.

Gantu said:
212-302

If that helps. I just dont think it would be right to post her phone number.

(I really hope its a win for both of you!) pixiedust:

I feel the same way, I would confirm it in a PM but I can't post it.

monkyby87 said:
If it's like last years contest they let you choose up to 3 time periods you want to go during, and they choose from there. Same with the hotels; you select up to 3 and they choose ultimately. This was last years contest, but that's probably how it work this time as well.

As for being away when they contact you, I doubt it would forfeit your prize...you just simply might not get your stuff taken care of as soon as the others.

I think might give them my moms US cell number just in case ;) I'm still in shock, these things don't happen to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter