Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

Wooooo hoooo! I'm so excited for you! It's good to hear that they will try alternate ways to get in touch with the winners if they don't get them the first time.

i won!!! Eeek, i can't even believe it. I got an email today, i had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

Congrats and HOW Exciting!!!!!!

3 Dis'ers!!!!

I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.

Yeah! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Congrat's! Its so crazy isnt it!

What are you thinking about for the prize package, hotel, time.... tell us!!!

Gantu said:
Yeah! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Congrat's! Its so crazy isnt it!

What are you thinking about for the prize package, hotel, time.... tell us!!!

We leave for disneyland in 2 weeks today so I'm thinking we might choose disney world, my concern is the time change, we are on the west coast and our kids might not be able to handle the change and excitement.

Congrats I am so thrilled for you. How exciting!!!!! So what are your plans?????

We leave for disneyland in 2 weeks today so I'm thinking we might choose disney world, my concern is the time change, we are on the west coast and our kids might not be able to handle the change and excitement.

Loved Disneyland! Is it your first trip there?

Disney World has so much more then Disneyland! The time change isnt too bad. Just plan a slow day when you get there.

Congrat again!

keltiesmom said:

WOW!!!! So happy for you!!!!! Amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!! :) :) :) :)

YAY YOU! Congratulations!!!:banana:

Thinking if they just contacted you today about a 1/20 win, maybe (just maybe) they're a few days behind in calling ...

I have a few questions from past winners, they said after everything is signed and chosen, an agent will call sometime in the first 2 weeks of feb, we are away from feb6-15 in disneyland, they won't forfeit the prize if I'm away right? Also, in the rules it states they choose when you travel, is there any choice involved?

Gantu said:
Loved Disneyland! Is it your first trip there?

Disney World has so much more then Disneyland! The time change isnt too bad. Just plan a slow day when you get there.

Congrat again!

This is my 3rd trib but DH and the kids first trip. 2 trips in a year!

Congrats!!!!!
Its exciting!
Please tell us the details? What time you entered? Etc..

Thanks!

keltiesmom said:

Congrats! Very excited for you - though I would be lying if I didn't admit to being very jealous! Whichever park you choose, enjoy every minute.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Congratulations!! I can't even imagine how exciting it must be to win!!!!

keltiesmom said:

Yeah!!! Big congrats keltiesmom!!!! Way 2 go!!

keltiesmom said:

Soooo happy for you congrats. Keep us in the loop with your plans must live vicariously through others till my win comes

Congrats Keltiesmom!

Hope you have a wonderful time!!! I'm so jealous, but I'm happy to see more people on here winning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter