Disney Magic 12-9-2015

so has everyone got all there pre and post cruise plans booked? I think i finally have ours all squared away! only 106 days to go.

We'll be a week on the beach in Deerfield Beach, two nights in Miami Beach, then on the ship.
One night in Miami Beach because we didn't want to rush of the ship to the airplane.

Still working on transportation. Rental car, tri rail, taxi, uber.

It was Carnival, we spent the entire week long cruise trying to figure out something to do. :crazy2: :sad2: (We discovered we're just not the sort of guest they cater to :drinking: ). Hoping for a marvelous trip this time with Disney. 106 days til we sail!

We have the day before we sail booked at Hilton Airport Miami and the Doubletree Grand for our return.

Well 93 days left to go. We are finally out of triple digits!!! Online registration starts in 3 days. For the fish extender list...
13 cabins---43 people total---26 adults----17 kids---I still need cabin numbers from 3 and our cut off to join the extender list is November 1.
Have a wonderful Labor Day Everyone!!!!!

Attachments

• Disney Magic Dec. 9-13 fish extender list.pdf
    209.6 KB · Views: 10
We "paid in full" last week.
12:01 I can make Palo reservation.

I'm tempted to join the fish extender fun, but I think my husband wouldn't be happy bringing home " stuff".

LOL, We've been working on our "stuff" making the fish extender etc. and my DH is actually really getting into it. I started by making some mickey heads with our names and the next thing I knew he was making Mickey heads for the wood dowel that will go on top. I love sucking him into the excitement - though our daughter still doesn't know so it keeps building for us grownups - should be interesting to see how long we hold out before we tell her.

Just past midnight - Woke up and booked Palo for Thursday (Pirate) night and did online check in for early port arrival time.
Getting closer!

Hi!! My family and I would love to join the FE group. This will be our first Disney Cruise so we are beyond EXCITED!! We've got three cabins!! Is there anywhere we need to sign up at or a different chat for the group?

Cabin #7568
Joao - 58
Rosy - 59
Jackie - 32

Cabin #7566
Felix - 33
Jen - 34
Felix Thiago - 2

Cabin #8576
Joao Jr. - 35
Katie - 30
Kathlyn - 4
Lucca - 3

Hi!! My family and I would love to join the FE group. This will be our first Disney Cruise so we are beyond EXCITED!! We've got three cabins!! Is there anywhere we need to sign up at or a different chat for the group?

Cabin #7568
Joao - 58
Rosy - 59
Jackie - 32

Cabin #7566
Felix - 33
Jen - 34
Felix Thiago - 2

Cabin #8576
Joao Jr. - 35
Katie - 30
Kathlyn - 4
Lucca - 3
I have you on the List!!

Here is the latest fish extender list. We are up to 17 cabins, 56 people (35 adults and 21 kids). 81 days to go!!! Not that I'm counting or anything! LOL

Attachments

• Disney Magic Dec. 9-13 fish extender list.pdf
    226.9 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter