Disney Magic 12-9-2015

Hi!
So excited for the cruise!!! Our friends Yaylem & Robert Padron & their two sons (Robert & Rodney) are also joining us on the cruise. She is having trouble signing in so I told her I would add them and pass along the list once it is final.

Padron Family
-(Mom) "Yaylem" age 33, favorite character Princess Ariel
-(Dad) "Roberto" age 33, favorite character Goofy
-(Son) "Robert Jr" (7th B day at end of December) favorite character Donald Duck
-(Son) "Rodney" age 5, favorite character Mickey Mouse
Cabin #: They haven't been given the # yet. They will give it to me once they have it and I will post it.

Also,
Please let me know how we feel about my suggestion to divide the list in two groups?
We now have 20 cabins and still adding weekly, possibly it would be a good idea to make a "group A" and "group B" splitting the number of cabins between two groups so that everyone has a chance to participate and doesn't feel overwhelmed financially or with time constraints with all the gifts and process of going to all cabins for gift giving.... My sister in law did this with her FE group and it was helpful to all, so I wanted to suggest it. Please let me know what everyone thinks. Especially since we had a member drop out already because of budget limitations. If not, then of course we will still participate but just a suggestion/thought.

Lastly,
I'm not sure if everyone heard, but wanted to share that "Bibiti Bobiti Boutique" opened on our ship! We reserved a princess for a day experience for Tiffany (we are celebrating her 6th b day, as I mentioned). If interested reserve ahead of time so it doesn't fill up!
As a Miami resident I'm soooooo excited to sail!!

almost time!!!!

Xoxoxo
Maria!!

Hi!
So excited for the cruise!!! Our friends Yaylem & Robert Padron & their two sons (Robert & Rodney) are also joining us on the cruise. She is having trouble signing in so I told her I would add them and pass along the list once it is final.

Padron Family
-(Son) "Robert Jr" (7th B day at end of December) favorite character Donald Duck
Cabin #: They haven't been given the # yet. They will give it to me once they have it and I will post it.

Also,
Please let me know how we feel about my suggestion to divide the list in two groups?
We now have 20 cabins and still adding weekly, possibly it would be a good idea to make a "group A" and "group B" splitting the number of cabins between two groups so that everyone has a chance to participate and doesn't feel overwhelmed financially or with time constraints with all the gifts and process of going to all cabins for gift giving.... My sister in law did this with her FE group and it was helpful to all, so I wanted to suggest it. Please let me know what everyone thinks. Especially since we had a member drop out already because of budget limitations. If not, then of course we will still participate but just a suggestion/thought.

Lastly,
I'm not sure if everyone heard, but wanted to share that "Bibiti Bobiti Boutique" opened on our ship! We reserved a princess for a day experience for Tiffany (we are celebrating her 6th b day, as I mentioned). If interested reserve ahead of time so it doesn't fill up!

almost time!!!!

Xoxoxo
Maria!!
I have them added. As far as splitting the list, that would have to be a group decision. How does everyone feel about it? I can do a split if this is what the group decides.

OK now we have 21 cabins and 69 people (43 adults and 26 kids) I will need 3 cabin numbers as they become available. Here is the latest list. Happy October Everyone!!

Attachments

• Disney Magic Dec. 9-13 fish extender list.pdf
    228.1 KB · Views: 7
I have them added. As far as splitting the list, that would have to be a group decision. How does everyone feel about it? I can do a split if this is what the group decides.

I would agree with splitting up the list.

My daughter is excited about the concept of the fish extender, but with the list already at 69 (and more than likely getting close to 100 in the next month and a half) it will be tough financially to put together something that I hope most families will appreciate.

Also, if it reaches much more than what we have now I don't know about running all over the ship handing them out. I've heard it can take a while when there are many groups (not sure if there is truth in that statement)???

Hi!

Padron Family

Also,

Lastly,

almost time!!!!

Xoxoxo
Maria!!

This being our first cruise I did not realize that the Bibiti Bobiti Boutique was new feature on the ship until after I booked. I booked my daughter a pirate makeover and showed her what they will do and she is very excited! Even looked at the outfits they offer for the girls, but ended up deciding the additional $$ was not worth it. We will be making something instead, and she is excited to have a say in how the final product will look.

Only 2 more months until we fly out - I guess I have to start preparing :)

My daughter is excited about the concept of the fish extender, but with the list already at 69 (and more than likely getting close to 100 in the next month and a half) it will be tough financially to put together something that I hope most families will appreciate.

Also, if it reaches much more than what we have now I don't know about running all over the ship handing them out. I've heard it can take a while when there are many groups (not sure if there is truth in that statement)???
Yes! I have heard it's time consuming, it really just makes more sense.

Financially it's better for everyone and allows all budgets to participate, after all it's not about how many gifts, it's about the fun of sharing with one another, sharing with the children, adding to the magic particularly during the Christmas season.

I spoke to my DH about our thoughts on the group splitting. If the group splits we would opt to be on both lists.

I just downloaded the the latest list still shows the Rice Family as a TBA cabin. I updated my printed copy but wanted to point it out before their cabin number was lost in the length of this post they'll be in cabin 2637.

I spoke to my DH about our thoughts on the group splitting. If the group splits we would opt to be on both lists.

That would be a good alternative for those that would like to stay on both.

I'm ok with either decision but I do believe that splitting into two lists would be more functional for most. Keep us posted!! We are all Mouse-Ears!!! Lol! Can't wait!

I just downloaded the the latest list still shows the Rice Family as a TBA cabin. I updated my printed copy but wanted to point it out before their cabin number was lost in the length of this post they'll be in cabin 2637.
I updated the list!!

If the list does end up getting split, I would also stay on both lists. If everyone could let me know their preference, we could decide if we should split the list or not.
21 cabins, 69 people (43 adults and 26 kids), 3 cabins that I do not have numbers for and 61 days till we sail. I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• Disney Magic Dec. 9-13 fish extender list.pdf
    228.1 KB · Views: 0
If the list does end up getting split, I would also stay on both lists. If everyone could let me know their preference, we could decide if we should split the list or not.
21 cabins, 69 people (43 adults and 26 kids), 3 cabins that I do not have numbers for and 61 days till we sail. I can't wait!!!
Our family doesn't care either way. This will be our first cruise ever, so we will just go with the flow.

As far as whether or not to split the list: (let me know if I have this messed up)
2 cabins are a no (irfyr and TwilightThunder)
2 are a yes (Jacq0423 and Maria Cabeza)
2 are ok with either choise (Wendylady30 and Yaylem Mir)
What is everyone else's opinion?
Is everyone OK with closing the list as of November 9th? I figure that is one month out so everyone will have time to put together their stuff for the fish extender exchange.
I am working on revamping the list so the final list will be seperated by deck and location on the ship.

Here is the revamped list by location. I will move the 3 TBA cabins to where they belong when I get cabin numbers. Anyone new that joins will be put in by location as well. I am hopeful that this will make distributing fish extender gifts a bit easier. Please left me know if I messed up when transfering the information. I double checked but that doesn't guarentee anything. LOL
Keep letting me know opinions on whether you want the list split or not. Also would love some feedback on closing the list one month out. Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• Fish Extender List by Location.pdf
    234.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi we just booked our cruise this past week. So excited it's our first Disney cruise!!! We would love to join the FE.

Cabin: TBA (we haven't been assigned one yet)

Amaris Costa 29
Michael Costa 28
Jonmichael Costa 6
Isaac Costa 3

OK 22 cabins, 73 people (45 adults and 28 kids) 4 cabins I need numbers for.

Attachments

• Fish Extender List by Location.pdf
    234.8 KB · Views: 7
I thought we'd agreed the cut off was Nov. 1st? The 9th works fine for me as well though. So whenever works best for everyone. Wow irfyr really worked on that list! EEEgads! We're deck 6 aft starboard though. If it would help I can highlight all of our cabins on a map of the Magic so everyone can just print it out for themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter