• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic 12-9-2015

I thought 50-60 would be about right. We are Wisconsin too - central Wisconsin, but since it's been unseasonably warm here my body hasn't gotten used to the cold yet. Plus, I've shed quite a bit of weight and I noticed without that extra fluff I've always had in the winter I get cold easily! :)
60s will be warm, but when it dips below that I know I'll be reaching for my pants and sweater!

Kalli's birthday is actually after Christmas. I know when I signed us up for the FE I said she'll be going on '10' since her birthday is close to the sailing date. This is part of an early birthday celebration for her since the later sailing dates didn't work out for us for one reason or another - we were originally planning to do a late celebration for her/early celebration for me during Spring Break.
Speaking on that does anyone know if we can order a cake once on board? I've been going back and forth on it, but decided not to at the time since there will be so many deserts around already. I was just wondering if I could order it if I changed my mind during the trip.

I am also central wisconsin in Reedsburg. I wish I lost some of the fluff but OH WELL. On the cake form, it says they need to be ordered 2 days before sailing date (I think). We ordered a cake for my husbands belated birthday.

The breeze off the water can feel chilly certainly but don't forget to pack shorts etc. The estimated low for Key West when we will be there is actually 72. 73 for Nassau. Here in the Tampa Bay area we've been leaving our windows open at night and need the a\c by mid morning. If anything it will be warmer further south.

This is our first cruise and we are planning it VERY last minute. Have two kids (5 and 7).

I realize that it is too late to join the official exchange. That said, if we hang a fish extender, will people randomly leave gifts even if we arent officially signed up? Can we do the same to others?

Don't want the girls to be disappointed if no gifts are left :( so am trying to decide if we should bring the extender or leave at home.

Thanks!!
We will bring a gift for you guys. What is the cabin number. Ours is on the list.

Hi - Like Mhirwin I just discovered fish extenders .. two weeks ago .. but thought I had missed the deadline .. anyway posting my cabin number in the hopes that I can be included.
Room # 7612 - Rikha (girl - 5). I will randomly pop my gifts in extenders wherever we go ...
We will bring you one. Our cabin is listed on the list above

Thanks! I have just packed incl. my fish extender gifts ... ! One more day of work .. and then ...

Well we are on our way home. Just wanted to thank everyone for the Fish Extender gifts my grandson received. He had way more fun handing the gifts out though! Hope everyone has a safe trip home and great memories to share.

We are home and wish we were back on the ship! Had a great time and thank you all for the great gifts!!!! Hope someone won big on one of the tickets!!!!! Take care and perhaps we will see you again soon on another cruise!!! Heidi, Oliver, Ryan, and Andrew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter