Disney Hidden Worlds

Hey guys!

Im stuck and completely oblivious to how you earn paper lanterns. I need one to complete a quest and I have no idea how to "locate them". It keeps telling me to revisit mastery levels but I dont know what that means.

I wonder if anyone else has this problem... In the beauty and the beast nighttime world there is a quest to find Maurice; I've gathered the needed supplies (that took quite awhile) and now it says to select the discover button to find Maurice...but there is no button to be found! Has anyone else experienced this & found a solution?

Hey guys!

Im stuck and completely oblivious to how you earn paper lanterns. I need one to complete a quest and I have no idea how to "locate them". It keeps telling me to revisit mastery levels but I dont know what that means.

Paper lanterns are earns each time you achieve a mastery star on the new night scenes.

I'm having this issue too. Seems like there's nothing we can do... I hate being stuck

I caved and started playing last week. Curently at lvl 18, hourly player (for real). Feel free to add me, game ID is strife

And I had to look up on the playdom site where to claim the energy inks people send you. For those that don't know, it's under inventory, and you can have a max of 15 piled up. Also, there is a limit to how much energy you can use per day (although you can get around that limit if you play both mobile and facebook)

I'll get around to adding people as soon as I'm done crafting up stuff :cool1:

I can't find paper lanterns! I have found Maurice so all the night levels are gone How am I supposed to get 4 paper lanterns to open Tangled?

I must be missing something, can anyone give me a heads up?

Thanks

Several people want to know how to earn Paper Lanterns. About two weeks ago, Beauty and the Beast added 9 new scenes. Every time you complete a star mastery in any of these new scenes, you are awarded a Paper Lantern. Thus, you can earn about 45 Paper Lanterns, since you can earn up to 5 mastery stars for each of the 9 new scenes. :rotfl2:

How to earn Paper Lanterns: About two weeks ago, Beauty and the Beast added 9 new scenes. Every time you complete a star mastery in any of these new scenes, you are awarded a Paper Lantern. Thus, you can earn about 45 Paper Lanterns, since you can earn up to 5 mastery stars for each of the 9 new scenes.

There may be a bug in the Find Maurice quest, but I found Maurice at or near the point at which I completed all of the new Beauty and the Beast night scenes. When I found Maurice, I hit a ceiling at Level 39, since I've reached 5-star mastery on every scene, completed all quests, and currently have nothing left to do until new scenes or quests are added.

How to earn Paper Lanterns: About two weeks ago, Beauty and the Beast added 9 new scenes. Every time you complete a star mastery in any of these new scenes, you are awarded a Paper Lantern. Thus, you can earn about 45 Paper Lanterns, since you can earn up to 5 mastery stars for each of the 9 new scenes.

This is my problem, those 9 quests in beauty and the beast no longer show up for me! I have a new quest for tangled that needs 4 paper lanterns and I have no way to get them.

These are the scenes that give paper lanterns with each star. If you have just started the night time Tangled, you need to get the lanterns from Beauty and the Beast to get started.

Beauty and the Beast
Snowman
Den
Bookshelf
Favorite Part
Chess Game
Romantic Dinner
Be Our Guest
Winter Courtyard

Tangled
Woah There
Mother
Sweeping
Accordion
Big Day
Town Square
Town Square
A Decent Seat

Hope this helps!

Hey guys!

So I am totally stuck and can't figure out how to do the night scenes. Whenever I hit play on the announcement in the message center on inkspire, it takes me to the island but the night scenes never come up. It's just regular day stuff. Is there something special I am supposed to do to activate the night scenes or is there a glitch?

Hey guys!

So I am totally stuck and can't figure out how to do the night scenes. Whenever I hit play on the announcement in the message center on inkspire, it takes me to the island but the night scenes never come up. It's just regular day stuff. Is there something special I am supposed to do to activate the night scenes or is there a glitch?

Have you finished playing the Brave storyline? I think you need to complete it before you are offered the night story lines.

Is anyone else having a hard time getting green ink? Seems to be the one thing I can never get?

Also, thank you again to all of you who have been such a wonderful help in the game!

I have been playing for awhile and have discovered something that I think my DIS friends would like. Most (maybe all) the scenes have a "hidden Mickey" somewhere in them.

Feel free to add me as a friend. My ID is Jardin13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter