Disney Hidden Worlds

Like I said earlier, I looked through my inventory. Normally, I'll get 3 energy for consecutively logging in. That's where I would have thought the energy ink would have gone. Not there.

I looked under "other" & it claims it's there, but doesn't let me click it to use it. It's really annoying.

Anyone else having this problem?

Figured it out!!!!!

You have to CRAFT energy using gifted energy ink.

Go to craft, then on the top left "supplies", & craft from there!! :) :artist::cool1:

In need of friends please add us.

Game Center and game ID: Kieli80

Game Center: ShawnH1269
Game ID: ShawnH11269

My ID is: amir_mhi
"_" it's underline

Please add me and give me GIFT INK , INK , PAPER.
Not so much fan of energy!

Thanks

So I'm up to the point where I'm about to finish the Tangled nighttime scene.
With Beauty and the Beast I was able to earn gems and stuff and buy the 5 Sunshine Ink but this time, I've basically exhausted any other option than asking friends.
I play through Facebook and none of my friends play it so I don't want to ask them.

I've seen on this forum that people play through game centre?
I'm not sure how to do that and also if you can play through that website while having all the progress from Facebook.

Pleaaaaaase someone help me out, I don't want to give up on this game because I love it soooo much!

anyone else accidentally use gems to complete something you're crafting? it's happened to me twice now and it's so frustrating! I wish they'd have a 'confirmation' button you need to select before it takes effect. Ugh. I need to pay attention more. lol

anyone else accidentally use gems to complete something you're crafting? it's happened to me twice now and it's so frustrating! I wish they'd have a 'confirmation' button you need to select before it takes effect. Ugh. I need to pay attention more. lol

Just did it today. Very frustrating!

I've added some of you, could you add me to friends list?

I think my play ID is
ID: PlayID23422

but it looks like it is cut off in the app. I use android, it won't let me change my user name. Any idea how to see what my full id is?

Thanks!

Add me as a friend!

Game ID is: kcraw1419

I've completed Snow White, anyone know when the next kingdom will be released?

Please add me! PlayID 4650186

I'm too short on friends I can't get enough sunshine ink to re light up Beauty and the beast!

I haven't received friend messages in days, not even in response to the gifts I've sent. Is anyone else not getting messages?

That gem-buying thing has happened to me more times than I can count! It's so frustrating that the game sometimes takes a long time to respond, so I think it didn't feel my tap and tap again only to find that I've now purchased gems. It also has trouble linking to my wifi, even when other games have no problems. Grrr

You need to put your user ID from hidden worlds it's on the bottom left corner

Tailspin, that is what my setting says for Play ID. Unless you were talking to someone else?

I am having problems where I can't send requests, which stinks since I finally have friends to move on! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter