Disney Hidden Worlds

I play every day and reply to all requests.

Please add me as a friend. Game I'd is. Tiggylove

First - anyone looking for gift trading friends my Username in the game is Maiasatara. I hate bugging FB friends, as I'm sure you do, but I'm happy to gift away; it's never a bother!

On to the problem. So please tell me this is not Disney's attempt to scam people playing to spend large amounts of money. I love Disney and it would break my heart. There are MANY alleged bugs in the program all to do with "filling" or "receiving" items required to continue. I came here and then within the game friended 8 ppl who requested friends - only one responded. I requested gift ink and the player graciously sent it; twice. Yet I didn't get any. When accepting gifts, the click box changed from "accept" (for XP and Energy Ink") to "Send" for the Gift Ink, saying send some in return! One assumes that means I accept your gift and ALSO send you one in return." They are actually tricking me into sending WITHOUT accepting??? So I will be forced to pay money because I'm so frustrated? Like Candy Crush? I've been to Disney a dozen times. I love it but they have enough of my money. These bugs need to be fixed.

gameID is sultanjimm
play daily and i'm *almost bored* cuz they need more lands. lol. i'm almost done with Brave.

Don't worry, there's the nighttime levels of Beauty and the Beast next - and then after that you'll know the frustration trying to get Sunshine Ink, too!

Okay. So I see all your ids in this post. I tried going to message center, invites, community and I tried to add your ids and none have worked. Where do I put in your ids? :confused3

Anyone else playing this? I have it on my iPad/iPhone. There's a point where having friends playing helps. If you haven't played yet, it's fun. And mindless. I recommend it.

My game ID for hidden worlds is sw0310
My game center ID is saraw0310

I tried to add you. It sent you an invite. Plz send gift ink.

2 people have sent me gift ink, but it hasn't shown up in my inventory.

Game seems to have issues with friends and gifts. Am trying to play free, but don't know if that is possible for long. Game I'd is Brygida

Okay. So I see all your ids in this post. I tried going to message center, invites, community and I tried to add your ids and none have worked. Where do I put in your ids? :confused3

I put in a couple of ids and even though I got an error message, you are now friends! There seems to be about a day delay in getting your added friends to your list. This is thru community tab.

Add me! My ID: TaylorRaelor

I need gift ink. I read in another post that you can only get gift ink from facebook friends? I am hoping this isn't true because I only have 1 facebook friend that plays the game. I send gifts but I am not sure if they go through or not. Also when I go to send gifts I can only select a few people to send them to. I haven't figured out how to send gift ink yet either. Anyone know how?

Add me, too!! I'm ridiculously frustrated with the lack of gift ink, even though people are sending it- I never receive it!!

Game ID is Melaniesiphone

I play daily and always send requested items (whether or not they get to where they're supposed to go, well, that's another story :confused:)

I am playing this game and would like new friends to play with.

My user name is kmartinez10289

If you want to add me to play on FB just send me a message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter