Disney Gift Card Deals

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Wanna be Ariel, Jun 13, 2012.

1. islandtimect

islandtimect DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. islandtimect

islandtimect DIS Veteran

I was able to print and use 3 coupons on one transaction. Plus 5% off for red card and an extra $5 off $50 purchase = Awesome savings!

4. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

Yep. Great deal. The 2nd $50 Disney Gift Card you buy ... give them the $10 Target Gift Card you got from the first transaction, then pay the $40 left over with your Target Card ... it will lower the price to $38, and you get another $10 Target Card. So this is a 24% off Disney deal. Slightly better than the 20% off deal at H-E-B last week.

The first $50 Disney card costs you $48. Each additional costs you $38, and you'll leave with a $10 Target Gift Card.

5. Angie789

Angie789 Mouseketeer

Have you actually tried this? Because the coupon says "Free GiftCard not valid as payment for this purchase." I am interpreting that to mean you can't use one of these GCs in conjunction with this coupon and get a new $10 GC. Am I mistaken?

6. leelee9878

leelee9878 DIS Veteran

I believe they mean that you can't use the free gift card on the purchase in which you received it. Meaning you have to pay full price for the first transaction and then use the free card on the next transaction.

7. eyes4eeyore

eyes4eeyore Mouseketeer

PP said that you can only use 2 forms of payment. Does that mean that I can't use a bunch of Disney Gift Cards to purchase tickets?

8. GoofyMB

GoofyMB Mouseketeer

I believe pp was referring to an annual pass. You most definitely can use multiple gift cards to purchase tickets if purchasing from Disney

9. maria's_mommy

maria's_mommy Mouseketeer

What about can you use multiple target gift cards in one transaction? If I do this 10 times and get 10 $10 target gift cards can I use them in one transaction to buy $100 of disney gift cards?

10. nefritz

nefritz Mouseketeer

Yes! It's just like using your own credit card or cash:)

11. maria's_mommy

maria's_mommy Mouseketeer

12. MrBean

MrBean Runnin' Dopey

You could, but you'd miss out on 2 more gift cards. Use 2 more coupons, pay with 5 gift cards you just got in 2 transactions, and get 2 more $10 gift cards! :thumbsup2

13. fflmaster

fflmaster DIS Veteran

Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can get.

Would like to get about 800 worth.

what would be the best way to get this amount?

14. Golf4food

Golf4food Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Male pirate last ti

We are getting $1,000 worth. We got three yesterday - my wife got one, I got one at Electronics and I got one up front in the main check out lines. Three cards for $48 each plus $30 in gift cards back. We have 17 more to buy over the next two days before the coupon expires. I have at least three Targets within about a 5 mile radius of our house. I plan to go get two or three from each and rotate until I get all I need. Not sure they'd let me buy multiple and use multiple coupons in a single transaction (though someone else evidently was able to do so?).

15. islandtimect

islandtimect DIS Veteran

I was only able to print out 3 $10 gift card coupons. Others could only print out 2. I'll try again today and see if I can print more. And yes I used 3 $10 coupons in one transaction!

16. MrBean

MrBean Runnin' Dopey

The only limit is one per transaction. My DW and I picked up 12 apiece yesterday. Just went up to the register and told them each Disney card was a separate transaction. My DW was even kind enough to pre-pair the Disney cards and coupons before she bought hers. The guy at the register joked that these even helped his average checkout time (guess that's something they track).

Good luck, I'm off to pick up even more today. Can't beat this deal! :thumbsup2

17. LynneIL

LynneIL Earning My Ears

How are you printing so many coupons? Do you uninstall the coupon program each time?

18. gncntry

gncntry Mouseketeer

19. potzie2

potzie2 Father and Husband to Mickey Fans

If I walk up and pay with my Red Card and the coupon, my Red Card only comes to $47.50 since the 5% off. Does it still qualify since the total was $50 before the Red Card discount or do I need to add something to the order to keep it at the $50 or more?

Cheers,

Brian

20. missx0xdelaney

missx0xdelaney Mouseketeer

Target does not allow copies of their coupons to be distributed, just fyi. A work around of this is to use a different computer or web browser to print 2 coupons each. Not sure if it's a good idea to use the PDF.

The Redcard discount won't be applied until after you swipe your card to pay. When the coupon is scanned into the register, your total will still be $50.

21. Nana2Callie

Nana2Callie DIS Veteran

Just left Target with 2 Disney $50 GC for the price of $76. That is a 24% savings and I am thrilled. I used my redcard - but the savings was 4% not 5% not sure why - I didn't ask. Also, got two $10 Target GC and I used the coupon from my smartphone. Thanks!