• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P5230031.jpg

Our lunch at Via Napoli in January.

"Family Style" House Salad (Leaf lettuces, roasted red peppers, marinated mushrooms, olives, peperoncini, red wine vinaigrette) Sooo GOOD!
IMG_2987.jpg

(minimum 2 people - $5 per person) Our salad was for 6 people.

Quattro Stagioni (Eggplant, artichokes, parma cotto, mushrooms)
As you can see my MIL (red shirt) was impressed with the pizza...
I love how I have them all trained to just look at the food until all photos have been taken!
IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

Note: They were out of artichokes so we got to choose another topping. We got olives. They don't mix the toppings on the pizza. They are each in a different area.

We also got the Quattro Formaggi pizza.
IMG_2992.jpg

Both pizzas were excellent!

Child's Spaghetti
IMG_2986.jpg

We usually eat at EoS at least once ever trip. I love the Mediterranean Chicken Salad. You can get it in a bowl or wrap.
This is it in wrap form.
DSC02723.jpg

DH got the Mediterranean Tuna Salad in the bowl. Nice option pre marathon.
DSC02725.jpg

First stop here we got a Caramel Roll with Marshmallow Cream and a Caramel Apple. I don't see the picture of the apple from this stop, but don't worry I think DS5 had 7 through the week. There are other pictures to come. He would share with a different person each time. He loved them!
DSC02754.jpg

That is all I am going to post for now. If I post too many I go over my limit on Photobucket and they put me in time out...

Just a few from my March trip. :)

Coral Reef
Caesar salad with shrimp
ry%3D400

Caesar salad with grilled chicken breast

ry%3D400

Not on the menu :lmao: but he sat beside our table (tank side) almost the whole meal. :goodvibes
ry%3D400

La Cantina de San Angel
Without tomatoes for me..
ry%3D400

With tomatoes for DH
ry%3D400

Churros con Cajeta (just meh-- don't even begin to compare with the churros from Disneyland IMO)
ry%3D400

Karamell Kuche- don't recall the name, but it's got salted pecans on the bottom, then caramel and chocolate. OMG it was soooo good.
ry%3D400

Ooops forgot one...

Yak & Yeti lettuce cups- I personally hated these. I don't know if it had cilantro in the meat or not, but it tasted very similar and I hate cilantro. :crazy2: DH likes cilantro and just thought they were ok at best. :confused3

ry%3D400

Some pictures from my April 2011 trip.

Bread Pudding from Sunshine Seasons. Sooooo good!
DSCN0306.jpg

BBQ Chicken Salad from Flame Tree BBQ. Decent.
100_0165.jpg

Onion Ring Basket from Flame Tree BBQ. Delicious!
100_0166.jpg

French Toast Sticks from AK (not sure of exact location). Not good at all. Very soggy actually.
100_0142.jpg

Lamb Platter from Tangerine Cafe in Epcot. Hummus was amazing. Everything else I could pass on.
100_0121.jpg

Tie Dye Cheesecake from Everything Pop! Very creamy. :goodvibes
100_0056-1.jpg

Beef and Broccoli from Everything Pop. Pretty good.
100_0055.jpg

Here are some pics of our trip in June....
Stacked Sandwich from Lottawotta Lodge...DD's kids pizza in the background

DH's Caesar salad....VERY heavy on the dressing!

Kona Cafe....Tonga Toast...DH is still dreaming about it!!

Kona Café…..Birthday Celebration Cupcake

Kona Café…..Kids Pancakes

World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae from Ghiradelli DTD

Main Street Bakery Ice Cream Sandwich....a new favorite!!

Boardwalk Bakery….S’more Cupcake….a little dry, but still yummy!

inside the cupcake…

Passion Fruit Mojito from ESPN Club at Disney’s Boardwalk….YUM!!!

126.jpg

Caramel Corn and an American Dream

009.jpg

My husband's chicken and steak combo from Teppan Edo

010-1.jpg

My steak and shrimp combo from Teppan Edo. Mmmm!

013-1.jpg

My Green Tea Flan from Teppan Edo. It looks gross, but it is actually pretty good.

090.jpg

Nachos and Churros. These were really yummy!

008-1.jpg

007.jpg

189-Copy.jpg

Ham sandwich from Starring Rolls.

048-Copy.jpg

Breakfast from Tusker House

029-1.jpg

My husband's steak and horseradish potatoes from Coral Reef. He said it was amazing.

028.jpg

My lobster ravioli. It was okay. It was a little too rich for me. Also, the rock shrimp on it were really fishy. The fishy shrimp added to the parmesan cheese was way to strong (fish and cheese don't go together).

035-1.jpg

My husband's Chocolate wave

036.jpg

My Lime Mousse from Coral Reef. I didn't like it. It wasn't sweet at all. The chocolate and the mango were really bitter. The little brown pieces are chocolate covered peanuts.

014.jpg

A ham baguette and a lemon tart from the bakery in France. This was so good!

I always read rave reviews of the Spicy Kazan roll at the California Grill, but never thought too much of it... from photos it looked like a pretty standard sushi roll. Oh my goodness... this was SO GOOD. I didn't realize all the scallops, spicy sauce, etc. were hidden in the middle (outside the roll). This was the standout food of our trip:thumbsup2
IMG_2813.jpg

and I can't leave out my #1 food choice in Disney World. Thanks to someone on these boards I found out they now sell these at the Fife and Drum stand in the America Pavilion at Epcot... jalapeno cheese pretzels:love:
IMG_2970.jpg

Leaning Palms - Pulled Pork Sandwich and Chicken Nuggets (both w/ Fries)
SDC10126.jpg

SDC10127.jpg

Casey's Corner - Hotdog and Corndog Nuggets w/ Fries
SDC10174.jpg

Flaming Tree Barbecue - Roasted 1/2 Chicken w/ Beans and Coleslaw
SDC10237.jpg

Beaches and Cream - Bacon Double Cheesburger w/ Fries
SDC10375.jpg

Sci-Fi Dine-In - St. Louis Style Ribs and The Ruben (both w/ Fries), Cheesecake Dessert
SDC10551.jpg

SDC10553.jpg

SDC10558.jpg

The Pepper Market - Wet Burrito and Oreo Cake
SDC10606.jpg

SDC10609.jpg

Columbia Harbour House - BLT Salad and Fried Shrimp Basket with Coleslaw and Fries
SDC10724.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

Whispering Canyon Cafe - Canyon Skillet with fresh Cornbread and Chocolate Cake
SDC10946.jpg

SDC10949.jpg

SDC10952.jpg

Electric Umbrella - Bacon Double Cheeseburger with... grapes...I was getting tired of fries...
SDC11094.jpg

And Finally...the Tequila Counter at the Mexico Pavilion - Blanco Mayor Tequila
SDC11031.jpg

I might have already posted this one...I cannot recall, sorry! :goodvibes:

1217392561_sYxA8-L.jpg

Chocolate croissant from the Main Street Bakery. (coffee was brought from home!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter