Polynesian Resort
Kona Cafe
Kilauea Torte
IMG_2480.jpg

Chocolate Fondue
IMG_2481.jpg

Epcot Germany
Biergarten
I have to agree....lots of choices for a Veg. (Didn't get all the pics...didn't want to hold up the line)
IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

POP Food Court
Indv. Pizza (Ehh its ok, tastes like frozen pizza, not terrible tho)
SaturdayMarch142009101.jpg

Side of Breadsticks
SaturdayMarch142009102.jpg

Tie Dye Cheesecake
SaturdayMarch142009104.jpg

Epcot The Land
Sunshine Seasons
Key Lime Pie
FridayMarch132009007.jpg

Cinnamon Bun
FridayMarch132009008.jpg

GREAT pictures, MsCoz2000!!

Did you do breakfast or dinner at Kona? We're doing dinner at Kona for the first time this trip. We're not quite sure what to expect.

Thanks!!!

We did dinner at Kona, but this was when I was transitioning into a vegetarian, so I had seafood...didn't want to post those pics (thought it would be disrespectful)

Thanks!!!

We did dinner at Kona, but this was when I was transitioning into a vegetarian, so I had seafood...didn't want to post those pics (thought it would be disrespectful)

:rotfl2: Take THAT you vegetarians!! :rotfl2:

Keep 'em coming, folks! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME pictures so far!!

Lol :lmao:

Whenever my fiance tells people he's a vegetarian he absolutely hates it when they ask "do you eat fish?" "NO! I'm a vegetarian!" :rotfl:

LOL, I get that all the time... Now I don't eat any meat (fish included) and I try to be vegan when I can, but in all honesty I love cheese wayyyyyy to much to give it up full time.

Vai Napoli:
Tortino di Melanzane(Eggplant Parm.)
The eggplant was sliced paper thin and oh so delicious.
This looks so good- was it just the eggplant and sauce? I keep going back and forth over what I'd get there- <3 eggplant parm, but I'm also tempted to try something new (anything with a type of tomato sauce, I think.. ). Just can't decide! Looking at the menu doesn't help a ton, since I've never tried most of it!

And the potatoes and eggs in that same thread- Boma, by chance?? <3 :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

The eggplant had a very small amount of cheese. I'll be honest when I first had it placed in front of me I was a lil disappointed with how it looked. But it was so delicious! I would definitely get it again, and again, and again!

And yes the other pics are from Boma.

The eggplant had a very small amount of cheese. I'll be honest when I first had it placed in front of me I was a lil disappointed with how it looked. But it was so delicious! I would definitely get it again, and again, and again!

And yes the other pics are from Boma.

DH and I are excited to spit a VN pizza. Did you see anyone with a 'personal' size pizza? Did it look big enough to share if we maybe got an app, too?

Thanks for starting this thread! I'll have to go through and find all my veg pictures from my last trip. I ate seafood last trip to, and honestly am considering eating it again this trip since I have a low tolerance for soy, and don't want to just eat pasta every day, but I eat vegan when I can at home too.

IMG_7783.jpg

Veggie Sandwich at Backlot Express - good, I didn't really like the raw tomatoes with the roasted veggies, so I picked them out, but otherwise it was delicious.

IMG_7203.jpg

Salad with Blue Cheese and Pineapple at Captain Cook's - sounded kind of weird, but was very good!

IMG_8242.jpg

Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House - Really good! I make a vegan version all the time at home now.

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

IMG_7438.jpg

Random offerings from Boma - All of it was yummy!

IMG_7080.jpg

Veggie Dinner from Contempo Cafe - Okay, kind of bland and boring, but it was filling.

IMG_8234.jpg

Veggie Wrap from Cosmic Rays - I didn't like it at all, probably the worst thing I ate the whole trip!

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8556.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg

Vegetarian Food & Wine Festival Offerings; Tomato & Blue Cheese Salad, yummy, Wild Rice Salad & Bread w/ Dips, yummy, Roasted Potatoes & Cheese Fondue, okay, Trio of Desserts, some were good, some not so much.

IMG_8019.jpg

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg

Vegetarian meal from Jiko - Beet salad with no bacon, trio of vegetarian offerings, and Cape Malva pudding. Best meal of the trip! AKL is easily the best resort for a vegetarian.

IMG_7427.jpg

Goat Cheese App at Kouzzina - Yummy!

IMG_8018.jpg

Chicken Flatbread, hold the chicken, at the Mara - The CM was really shocked when I asked if I could have it without the chicken, but they were able to do it, and it was really good.

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7022.jpg

Zucchini Fries and Bianca Flatbread from Tony's - The fries were good, the flatbread was disquisting.

IMG_7440.jpg

Vegetable Pizza from Via Napoli

IMG_7383.jpg

461.jpg

Pizza and Salad from Wolfgang Puck Express - Best CS in Disney!

This is the Bon half of the Davebon23:laughing:, but I thought I replied to you and did see your answer. So thanks again, if I didn't reply previously!

Oops!! Sorry Bon! :rotfl: Hi! Hope that info helped! :wave2:

Afternoon Tea @ The Grand Floridian

Champagne
37.jpg

Fruit and Cheese Platter
36.jpg

Finger Sandwhiches
35.jpg

I mean, we're foodies. Bone fide foodies of the first order. We graze through Disney like happy cows and when we leave everything at home seems... lame. Yet I like to tell myself it can't be THAT good, just so I don't weep into my pillow. These photos don't lie. Disney food is tops. We cannot wait to return in October for the Great Foodening of 2011. Moo.

Croque Monsieur from Les Chefs de France

CroqueMonsieur.jpg

Crème Fraiche Flatbread from Les Chefs de France

CremeFraicheFlatbread.jpg

Gratin de Macaroni from Les Chefs de France

GratindeMacaroni.jpg

Dalkey Duo from Raglan Road (this stuff is crack)

DalkeyDuo.jpg

Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie (crack plus crack on top of crack)

KeenEyefortheShepherdsPie.jpg

Calamari and Waldorf Salad from Narcoossee's

CalamariandWaldorfSalad.jpg

I'm drooling. :worship:

He's got great taste! My fave cheese is Blue Cheese as well!

Flame Tree BBQ

Pulled Pork Sandwich
13.jpg

BBQ Chicken Salad
12.jpg

Safari Amber
15.jpg

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Rolls (including onion rolls) with butter, sea salt, and roasted garlic:

IMG_0774.jpg

Tomato salad - red beefsteak tomatoes, lemon-basil emulsion, niçoise olive tapenade, and goat brie cheese:

IMG_0775.jpg

Ahi tuna crudo with celery mignonnette, salt cod aioli, and American Osetra caviar:

IMG_0779.jpg

Maryland soft shell crab with harissa-garlic aioli, fiddlehead ferns, edamame beans, brioche, and pickled spring onion foam:

IMG_0777.jpg

24-ounce porterhouse with smoked paprika fries and roasted garlic butter:

IMG_0781.jpg

Deconstructed beef wellington - 8 ounce filet, trio of wild mushroom duxelles, puff pastry, parsnips, carrots, and chicken liver:

IMG_0780.jpg

Trio of sorbets - pineapple-chili, passion fruit-coconut, and strawberry-basil:

IMG_0785.jpg

Habañero-infused flourless chocolate cake with mango compote and lime sorbet:

IMG_0786.jpg

Chocolate-avocado pistachio cake with liquid chocolate caramel and roasted pineapple:

IMG_0787.jpg

Mmmmm, caramel

IMG_0788.jpg

BREAKFAST

@Pop Century (Breakfast Platter)
19.jpg

@Fresh in The Dolphin (omelet made to order, fresh fruit, potatoes and mimosa in the background along with antioxidant "shots")
2-1.jpg

Fantasmic Dinner Package at:

100_1183.jpg

Dipping oil:

100_1185.jpg

Basket of bread/rolls:

100_1187.jpg

Crispy calamari for two:

100_1188.jpg

Mozzarella and tomatoes:

100_1189.jpg

Mixed green salad with pears and walnuts:

100_1190.jpg

Caesar salad:

100_1191.jpg

Pipette Pasta with grilled chicken:

100_1193.jpg

Charred steak with italian roasted potatoes:

100_1195.jpg

Oak grilled pork chop with mac and cheese:

100_1196.jpg

Chicken parmigiana over spaghetti:

100_1197.jpg

My son wanted a plain cheese pizza and they made one special for him and it was big:

100_1198.jpg

Mama's tiramisu:

100_1199.jpg

Chocolate cannoli cake:

100_1201.jpg

Neopolitan gelato:

100_1202.jpg

Chocolate gelato:

100_1203.jpg

Vanilla gelato:

100_1204.jpg

Early dinner at Rainforest Cafe-Downtown Disney

Awesome Appetizer Adventure:

102_0456.jpg

Bamba's BBQ Wrap with homemade chips and slaw:

102_0457.jpg

A plain burger with side of fries:

102_0458.jpg

Jungle Steak and Shrimp:

102_0459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter