Disney Fantasy November 19, 2016 - Eastern Thanksgiving Cruise

We would like to join the FE program. We are a family of four. Two adults - Patrick (male), Joey (female). Two children - Gavin (male, age 5), Pierce (male, age 3). Cabin #9658. Last name O'Connell

If you want to participate in the FE, please post your info.
Thanks!
We just booked our cruise! I know we are probably late, but can we still participate in the FE? If so, please let me know any instructions and rules you have. Thanks!

We would also like to join FE if not too late. Cabin 10028.
Chris and Elisa (adults)
Mia (age 9, girl)
Bethie (will have just turned 3, girl)

Thanks!

We just booked our cruise! I know we are probably late, but can we still participate in the FE? If so, please let me know any instructions and rules you have. Thanks!
I will keep the list open until October 31. We can do groups of 10 cabins. Please let us know if anybody on your group have any food allergies and their favorite characters - Cabin number, names and ages.

We would like to join the FE program. We are a family of four. Two adults - Patrick (male), Joey (female). Two children - Gavin (male, age 5), Pierce (male, age 3). Cabin #9658. Last name O'Connell
Got you! Any any food allergies? Favorite characters?

Hello all interested in the FE - Please see the attached file, if your name is not there or any information is not accurate, please let me know.

Attachments

• FE List.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 34
Just found this thread and just found out what the Fish Extender is. This is our first Disney cruise, but we would love to play along! I hope it's not too late :-(

Cabin 10030
2 adults (Sandra, Lori)
1 girl (Sydney, 13)

Cabin 10032
2 adults (Erin, Doug)
2 boys (Connor 13, Kieran 10)

We are so excited for the cruise!!!

No food allergies. Any Disney character is a favorite!

Actually, since I didn't hear back from you, I joined another FE program.

Still looking forward to meeting new people on the cruise!

Joey,
I have added your family to the FE.

I will keep the list open until October 1st (not 31st - Sorry for the confusion). We can do groups of 10 cabins. Please let us know if anybody on your group have any food allergies and their favorite characters - Cabin number, names and ages.
I'll post the final list by then for everybody to review and confirm their information.
If for any reason, you decide to drop off, please let me know.
The only rules are that every cabin in your group should receive a gift, give what you would like to receive, deliver your gifts before 7:00 PM on the last day of the cruise, and above all have fun!

Cabin Adults Children Favorite Character
1 10028 Chris & Elisa Mia (9) Girl
Bethie (3) Girl
2 7012 Vicky
Patrick
3 8026 Anthony
Kirsten Maxton (4) Boy
Trey (1) Boy
4 5154 Christopher
Kendra Caleb (9) Boy
Kendall (6) Boy
5 10546 2 Adults Girl 18
Girl 15
Boy 11
6 9088 2 Adults Boy (5) - Mickey Mouse
7 6679 2 Adults Girl (9)
8 9530 Alberto
Leyda Sara (8) Girl
Olivia (4) Girl Ariel, Aurora
Mickey Mouse, Hulk
9 9568 Patrick
Joey Gavin (5)
Pierce (3)

We would like to participate in the fishing extender. Thank you for organizing!
Cabin 5050
Victoria & Joe (adults)
Ava (age 6, girl)
Audrey (will be just turning 2, girl)
*no allergies

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I'll try. If anybody is interested in putting together a custom Scuba dive charter to visit the sunken ship RMS Rhone @ Tortola, please contact me. Since this activity is full, I'm going to a local provider. We would need a party of 8 for the private charter. (This is cross-posted with the Facebook group)

Okay - I am new to this FE thing. How many different little gifts do you bring? Is it just for the kids in the cabin? Is it just one thing or one thing per day? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter