Disney Fantasy November 19, 2016 - Eastern Thanksgiving Cruise

Leydab indicated they would manage the FE list a few months ago, but I have not seen any details yet. Did I miss something or is our FE list still looking for leadership? Has everyone else found another list somewhere (I have not been able to...)? I have done a bunch of research, participated in 1 before, and would be happy to provide some basic parameters, template, and manage if still needing direction? Feel free to reply or private message me to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

My wife and I (both retired) will be taking this (our first Disney) cruise. We would love to participate in any way to PLUS our
anticipated FANTASY time. Pat

This will be my wife and my first Disney Cruise. We will follow it up with 5 days at WDW (about our 8th trip). Really excited to spend a FANTASTIC time at Thanksgiving and enjoying the Christmas decor on the ship and the park. We would be interested in participating in the FE festivities. The less structure the better :) :yay:. Look for Pat and Vicki --- we are the old folks with a big smile on our face.

Hope everyone is doing well. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and FE. Please let us know if we could join the group. Thank you.
I am keeping track. Just let me know how many, cabin # and ages and I will add you to the list.

Hi Everybody,
we are still a few months away but I think, if we all agree we can close the list 90 days prior to sailing so we all have enough time to plan. Also, if you post your cabin #, how many adults and children (with ages and favorite Disney Character) I can continue gathering the info and split the list in more manageable groups, if necessary, once we get closer to that 90 days prior mark.
This will be my first time managing the FE so suggestions are welcome!!!

Hi Everybody,
we are still a few months away but I think, if we all agree we can close the list 90 days prior to sailing so we all have enough time to plan. Also, if you post your cabin #, how many adults and children (with ages and favorite Disney Character) I can continue gathering the info and split the list in more manageable groups, if necessary, once we get closer to that 90 days prior mark.
This will be my first time managing the FE so suggestions are welcome!!!
Our cabin # is 7012 --- Two adults (one FE pocket) Vicki and Norman (Pat) Patrick

Hello! Our family would love to participate in the FE. Can you please add us to the list?

2 adults (Anthony, Kirsten)
2 boys (Maxton (4) and Trey (1))

Can you please add us to the list? Our family would love to participate in the FE. This is our second cruise but first FE. Very excited!!!!:hyper2:

2 adults
Christopher
Kendra​
2 boys
Caleb - Age 9
Kendall - Age 6​

Last edited:
I just paid it off too! I'm ready to go now! Lol! We get to book things next week, trying to decide on excursions in St Thomas and Tortola. Any suggestions?

I'd like to participate in FE. Please add us to the list.
2 adults
3 kids - girl 18
Girl 15
Boy 11

I just paid it off too! I'm ready to go now! Lol! We get to book things next week, trying to decide on excursions in St Thomas and Tortola. Any suggestions?
Us too. We did the aquarium and island tour at St. Tho as several years ago. It was good for families with young children.

This our first cruise. We are super excited! We would love to participate #9088
2 Adults
1 five yo boy. Loves Mickey and Peter Pan!

This is our first Disney cruise--my in-laws are taking the whole family! We are so excited and would love to participate--I believe we are #6679
2 Adults
1 9 year old girl

My SIL will be signing her family up too!

Is it too late to join FE program?also thinking of doing excursions like kayak hiking and snorkeling is it worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter