Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

We are planning on taking the beach break in Tortola. Does anyone know if they have shaded area or umbrellas there?

If anybody else would like to organize another list for fish extenders they are welcome to. We already finalized the list for this forum. If you are on the list you would have already been contacted via private message. I know the Facebook page is setting up a last minute group. This list is completely different than the Facebook page.

Happy Labor Day to all!

My family of 4 are all set to sail on this cruise and are ready to start chatting it up:)
We tried the Facebook but it seems to be closed. Do I really have to post 10 times to unlock the magic kindgom;).
here goes:yay:

That group is not closed. it is very active too. This page has pretty much bombed and died.

If anybody else would like to organize another list for fish extenders they are welcome to. We already finalized the list for this forum. If you are on the list you would have already been contacted via private message. I know the Facebook page is setting up a last minute group. This list is completely different than the Facebook page.

Bummer. I guess the early bird gets the worm. :). thanks for letting me know. This is my first Disney experience so I'm not going to attempt it.

Happy Sailing everyone:smickey:

So if there are any last minute sign ups on here that want to join a fish extender group, or anyone who wants to be part of another group, I would love to organize another one here. Even if it's just only a couple of us, it's still fun to do! Post here or send me a private message if you are interested.

Hello, does anyone can tell me if my request was accepted ? Can you add my sister in law, his husband and her daughter to the FE list. I don't know if I made things right... I answered to a message by e-mail with names and ages of the party but never had an answer... Thanks.

The family :

Allison ( mom )
Xavier ( Dad )
Mila ( Daugther / 4 years old birthday )

Thanks

I just saw your answer. Sorry, I'm french and I don't understand the rules on time ;-)

If anyone is not on a fish extender list yet, or wants to be in another small group, please reply to this post. I would like to start another list for all of us latecomers. This would be separate from the Facebook one.

If anyone is not on a fish extender list yet, or wants to be in another small group, please reply to this post. I would like to start another list for all of us latecomers. This would be separate from the Facebook one.
Hello. Yes ! Stateroom 11004 / Family of 3 : - Allison ( mom ) - Xavier ( dad ) - Mila ( daughter / 4 years old birthday on board ). Thank you. Ps : Can you confirm if it's ok ?

Hello. Yes ! Stateroom 11004 / Family of 3 : - Allison ( mom ) - Xavier ( dad ) - Mila ( daughter / 4 years old birthday on board ). Thank you. Ps : Can you confirm if it's ok ?
Yes, I will put you on the list. Right now there are only 2 cabins. I am hoping that more people will sign up.

Nicole, I just sent you a PM to join the late list. We are on the regular list but a cabin just cancelled so I'd like to do a few more. We like to FE about 20 cabins if we can. Thanks!

Hi all! I couldn't remember what my logon info was from way back when, so I started a new one. My apologies, because I'm going to be bombing the forums with posts, so I can do messaging.

Anyways, it's hubby's and my 4th cruise, although the first one was with someone else. The last 3 cruises have been with Disney. Our first was 2008 (although now DH is telling me maybe 2009, lol... let's just say it was so long ago, we can't remember!). The second cruise was 2012, and now this one. This cruise will be our first without having 4 boys with us, so YAY!

I'm seeing where the fish extender is closed, but maybe a last minute one? We'd like to join it if we can. Our first Disney cruise, I didn't know anything about these boards, or FEs, or anything. The second cruise, I got on a list, and we had fun with it. This cruise, I think because we're doing it without kids, I'm a little slow on the action. Although, to be honest, we only booked it within the last few weeks. Yay DVC points, for an almost free (ha!) vacation!

So... I've made my 10 posts (on the test thread, once I found it, so I didn't completely blow up this one). And then realized I didn't give out room info or whatever else :)

Stateroom 6062
DH- Mike (just turned 49)
Me- Robin (going to turn 46 on the 22nd, so the cruise is my birthday celebration)

Did I mention how excited I am to be vacationing without kids? It's like a second honeymoon! Only older, fatter, and more tired :D Or is that wiser?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter