Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

for got to put room number 7124. Silly me - just counting the days til we sail. But of course we will be going to the Halloween Party in MK prior to sailing - "DOUBLE HALLOWEEN"
Any favorite characters special occasions? You will need to post on the board 8 more times in order to get private messages for the final list

Trying to learn about how the Fish Extender works. My husband, 2 year old granddaughter and I will be sailing on the Fantasy October 22,2016 cruise. This will be our 4th cruise. Can't wait. I think this would be a fun thing to participate in as I love seeing how people decorate their doors and leave the gifts I've seen on the fish extenders on previous cruises. If I can be added to the list that would be awesome. Happy Sailing everyone!
I am finalizing the FE list and setting up the private conversations... You need to comment 8 more times in order for me to include you in the private group converstion.

Would love to be added to the FE and roll call list!!! We are brand new to cruising with Disney and I'm trying to learn fast...
Ginger (Anna and Rapunzel)
Aaron (Star Wars)
Hailey (7, girl, minnie, elsa, star wars)
Jovie (3, girl, ariel, cinderella)
Late dinner (but on wait list for Main)
WE are starting to get there private conversations so everyone is on the same page but you need to comment 9 more times so i can include you!!!

Hi, all!

We are so excited to be going on our second Disney Cruise.

Stateroom 2538
Bob and Wilda - Rob's parents

Stateroom 2536
Rob - 45
Erin - 42
Maddie - 10
Tripp - 8

We sailed last July on the Fantasy and had a blast!

We'd love to join an FE group.

We'd love to hook up with another family or two with kids for ours to play with.

SO EXCITED!
comment 4 more times and i can include you in the private conversation

for got to put room number 7124. Silly me - just counting the days til we sail. But of course we will be going to the Halloween Party in MK prior to sailing - "DOUBLE HALLOWEEN"
comment 6 more times so i can include you in the conversation and the list

When do you find out what dinner / restaurant rotation you are on?
When you get to your stateroom there are tickets there you bring to dinner the first night. The rotation is abbreviated on the tickets like this for example, "AERAERA," which in this case would be Animator's Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Palace, etc. You will get a table number the first night and you are at that same table number in each restaurant each night.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel to stay at for the night before the cruise?
That depends what your plans are the day before the cruise. Are you coming in early or arriving late and just checking in to sleep? Are you more interested in the airport area or the port area? Seems lots of people, including us, book Country Inn and Suites in Cocoa Beach. We stayed there before our last cruise as well. Free breakfast and it's one of the closest hotels to port.

In order to be on the FE lists you have to be able to be part of the private conversations. For that to happen you need to comment on any forum 10 times. It is the only way to make sure everyone is onboard and get the current information. If I don't hear from people by August 20th, I am closing the groups and you will not be on the list.

I would love to get on the FE list as well! I'm new to this and have no idea how it works so any help is appreciated. I will be there with my husband and 3 kids. I see that I need to comment on any board at least 10 times before being added? Any board meaning not just this partic cruise thread? Thanks!

That depends what your plans are the day before the cruise. Are you coming in early or arriving late and just checking in to sleep? Are you more interested in the airport area or the port area? Seems lots of people, including us, book Country Inn and Suites in Cocoa Beach. We stayed there before our last cruise as well. Free breakfast and it's one of the closest hotels to port.
We stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando airport. It is right in the airport and they transfer your bags from your room to the ship. Then we cruise downstairs and take the Disney shuttle to the boat. Couldn't be easier!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel to stay at for the night before the cruise?
We stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando airport. It is right in the airport and they transfer your bags from your room to the ship. Then we cruise downstairs and take the Disney shuttle to the boat. Couldn't be easier!

Finally going back to DIS to do our FE and mixology! The social media group for this sailing is just too big and I'm not a Facebook fan anyway (only created an account to do FE on previous cruises). I'd love to do mixology. We've done it on a previous cruise and it was great fun. I think you just get a list going and call DCL about a month before to reserve a slot. Who do I PM about FE for our family?
What is Mixology?

We've never been on a Halloween cruise, but have been on 15 Disney cruises. If you go on DCL.com you can read all about the Halloween activities. They designate 1 night as "Halloween". You can dress up and they have a costume contest. I read where 50% adults dress up and most of the kids. I think Bruce and will dress up. They have trick or treat. And the ship has some decorations.
Does anyone know if there's a Pirate night as well ?
Who is doing the roll call ? Wanted to add our names to the list.
Also, who is organizing the FE ? I've already started making lots of gifts and have bought a few things for the younger kids. Love doing it !
Yes, there is a pirate night as well as T-O-T!

Anyone been to any of the ports before? Any suggestions on must do excursions?
The Baths at tortola are supposed to be amazing. I see the excursion is sold out through the cruise line but I plan to find one independently through trip advisor. We did one independently in Jamaica and it was the best.

What is the difference between the Facebook FE group and this one?
It's just another way to sign up for fish extenders. The fish extenders is like a secret Santa but you get things for everyone in the cabin. You make little cubbies so people can leave you goodies. I have had difficulty getting people to make enough comments so I can contact them. The Facebook page s a little easier to get a hold of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter