• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

Got it. I just posted my 10 and joined the FB group, so hopefully I can get my family signed up. Do you need anything else from me in order to do that? Thanks!

What is Mixology?

Mixology is an adult group activity where you go to one of the lounges and they teach you how to make several different drinks. Everyone takes a turn at making drinks for the group and you all get to sample them. I think the groups are limited to 20 people. The FB group has several of these scheduled and I'm not sure if they are full. Someone on here had offered to set one up for this group but I never saw another post about it. Groups can either set up private mixology classes directly with DCL or you can sign up for one when you board. There are also champagne, tequila, wine, martini and beer tastings available.

We stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando airport. It is right in the airport and they transfer your bags from your room to the ship. Then we cruise downstairs and take the Disney shuttle to the boat. Couldn't be easier!

I'm looking into this, too, but right now the night before our cruise is $289, and I've read the average nightly rate is around $179. Very limited availability. Right now they only have runway facing rooms available but I'll keep checking as we get closer. We'd only do it if we were flying in the last flight of the night. Disney transfers are $70 pp roundtrip. If we get in earlier in the day, we rent a car and drive to Cocoa Beach and just use Disney transportation for the way home. Saves a couple of bucks. Last time, we rented a car and spent the day at Kennedy Space Center before the cruise. OP might also look into goportcanaveral.com. We used them twice and the price is very good, including roundtrip transfers. They've changed their pick up policy now -- only every odd hour at the airport and late hotel pick ups -- wouldn't get us to port early enough. Our PAT this time is 10:30.

In order to be on the FE lists you have to be able to be part of the private conversations. For that to happen you need to comment on any forum 10 times. It is the only way to make sure everyone is onboard and get the current information. If I don't hear from people by August 20th, I am closing the groups and you will not be on the list.
Hi
Does this count towards my ten?
Is this a forum?
Sorry, its my first time participating

I would love to get on the FE list as well! I'm new to this and have no idea how it works so any help is appreciated. I will be there with my husband and 3 kids. I see that I need to comment on any board at least 10 times before being added? Any board meaning not just this partic cruise thread? Thanks!
It will be my first FE too. Not quite sure how this works. Dont want to miss it!

It's just another way to sign up for fish extenders. The fish extenders is like a secret Santa but you get things for everyone in the cabin. You make little cubbies so people can leave you goodies. I have had difficulty getting people to make enough comments so I can contact them. The Facebook page s a little easier to get a hold of people.
I just signed up for the FB page!

When you get to your stateroom there are tickets there you bring to dinner the first night. The rotation is abbreviated on the tickets like this for example, "AERAERA," which in this case would be Animator's Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Palace, etc. You will get a table number the first night and you are at that same table number in each restaurant each night.
Great info, thanks!

Hello,
My family of 4 just booked this cruise. Love the Florida resident discounts!
I would love to be part of the fish extenders. Could someone please include me in the private conversation?
Thanks!

Happy Labor Day to all!

My family of 4 are all set to sail on this cruise and are ready to start chatting it up:)
We tried the Facebook but it seems to be closed. Do I really have to post 10 times to unlock the magic kindgom;).
here goes:yay:

I'm excited about Castaway Cay and the 5K run. Has anyone done this before? Is anyone else planning on it? Do you recommend re-boarding the ship to shower/change for the beach?

What's the difference between the private page on this board and the private FB page. (Nichole, have you requested to join the FB page? I've read it's pretty active with comments).

I also read that they're people organizing their own mixology events threw these boards. I'm interested.

Also read that I can comment on any board and not just this board before being added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter