Disney Fantasy Eastern October 22, 2016

FeFeMJ

Mouseketeer
Since there wasn't a thread, I thought I'd start one. I know it's a long way off, but I'm so excited! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I will be sailing with my Mom, my brother, and my sister-in-law.

Below is the roll call. I will try to keep it updated based on the info in this thread!

DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM # (if desired)

boundfordisney
Leslie and Terry
Logun (12)

KingdomHeartsFan
Josh and Beth

imortalcandy
Heidi (35) and Jamie (34)
Lily (10)
Mason (almost 9)

warwomn
Kimberly (35) and Marshall (36)
Jacob (almost 2)

disneyfabfive
Karen (65), Christine (38), and Kayla (18)

Kwcpa
Kim (36) and Mark (45)
McKenna (8)
Colin (3)

BabyPotatoHead
The Jones Family
Dena and Eddie
Brian (13)
Emily (11)
Danielle (8)

VerMontsters Inc.
The Trzesiara/Norwalk Family
Sean & Melissa
Gabby (13) - girl
Kellin (5) - boy
Quinn (5) - boy

VerMonsters University
The Hoyt/Wyman Family
Josh & Tonya
Gabe (10) - boy
Stevie (8) - girl

disneyhalloweenfan
Cindy (50) and her mother, Betsy

TwintravelKZ
The Z family:
Katie & Jason
Noah & Molly (twins, will be 4 when we sail)

PeaMuff
Sandra & Scott
Kaleigh (7)
Ryleigh (5)

likewarmhugs62
JoAnn & Steve
Christina (21)

Bradens1mom
Christina Silvis
James Holden
Braden (11)

Last edited:
glad that you started this wasn't sure how to go about it! This will be our 5th Disney cruise twice on the magic and twice on the fantasy, last cruise was on the fantasy in November. We have sailed in March and in Jan past cruises and am looking forward to a Halloween cruise! So far it will be myself Leslie my dh Terry and grandson Logun who will be 12 at time of cruise, he was with us last cruise as well. We have cabin 5522 booked. :sunny:

After this cruise you'll be GOLD level in the Castaway Club! This will be the first Disney cruise for my brother and sister-in-law. They are booked in the cabin next to ours. My mom and I cruised the Fantasy in the beginning of last October for a Mother/Daughter trip and we were hooked. We loved all the Halloween festivities!

Hi! My name is Josh and I will be traveling with my good friend, Beth! We are booked in Cat 5E, room 8188. We loooove the aft staterooms with the extended verandas! Our last cruise was in December 2014, also on the Fantasy. To say we fell in love with the ship is an understatement. This will be my 3rd cruise and 2nd on Disney. We are also doing a cruise on RCCL in April 2016. It will be interesting to compare the two cruiselines.

FeFeMJ, we were in 7194 last year, the room next door to 7192. The aft views are amazing, and the huge verandas just can't be beat! You will love it! Also, thanks for starting this thread! Can't wait to see all of y'all on board!

If you haven't already, please post a link to your thread in the 2015 Fantasy Cruise Meets thread at the top of the Cruise Meets board. That way, Irish Cowboy can add your thread to the list so that other cruisers can find your thread and join in.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

KingdomHeartsFan, you will have to let us know how your RCCL cruise goes. I haven't cruised on that line yet and would be interested to see how they measure up to Disney. Glad to hear you loved the room! 7194 is the room that my brother and sister-in-law are in. We booked those so that we can open the door between the verandahs and share our spaces.

Oh, also, I love your disboards name! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series.

yes looking forward to moving up to gold the maybe will be able to snag one of the hard to get cabanas on cc! lol

we had cabin 6188 last cruise, the balcony was huge and didn't notice any diesel smell thankfully!

this cruise we booked our cabin knowing it has the bed separate from living area and also has 2 tv s which is good for my grandson he doesn't have to worry about his papa taking over the tv late at night lol

this cruise we booked our cabin knowing it has the bed separate from living area and also has 2 tv s which is good for my grandson he doesn't have to worry about his papa taking over the tv late at night lol

Lol. I just googled a video of 5522, I didn't realize they had rooms with that setup! That looks like it will be great!

Hi everyone! Soo excited to go on another cruise, this is our 4th Disney cruise and 1st time on the Fantasy.
My husband has been going crazy with comparing this ship to the Dream. We chose this itinerary because Tortola looks AMAZING!!!
We never tell the kids when we do a Disney trip so we have to come up with some way to surprise them.
We drove from PA to the world last November and told them we were going to the beach (4 hours away) and that were were taking the long way (15 hours). When we got to the room at 2am they had no clue until they saw the Mickey shaped towels on the bed! Then the day we left to drive home we drove to the Dream for a quick cruise....they were in total shock!
How can I top that?

Our crew includes;
Me- Heidi (35) at time of sailing
Husband- Jamie (34)
Daughter- Lily (10)
Son- Mason (almost 9)

We're in room # 9510 (8b)

Hi everyone! Soo excited to go on another cruise, this is our 4th Disney cruise and 1st time on the Fantasy.
My husband has been going crazy with comparing this ship to the Dream. We chose this itinerary because Tortola looks AMAZING!!!
We never tell the kids when we do a Disney trip so we have to come up with some way to surprise them.
We drove from PA to the world last November and told them we were going to the beach (4 hours away) and that were were taking the long way (15 hours). When we got to the room at 2am they had no clue until they saw the Mickey shaped towels on the bed! Then the day we left to drive home we drove to the Dream for a quick cruise....they were in total shock!
How can I top that?

Wow! That's awesome! I would have loved that kind of surprise as a kid. Who am I kidding? I would love that kind of surprise now! :rotfl2:

Please add us to the fish extender interest list!

warwomn
Jacob (almost 2)

This will be our 3rd cruise (2012 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2014 Eastbound Transatlantic, 2016 Eastern Caribbean) and 2 weeks prior to our 10 year wedding anniversary. It will also be our almost 7 month old's first cruise! I love crafting and this fish extender stuff just tickles me pink! I did it on our Transatlantic cruise and had a blast, and darn it was a good workout walking the various decks back and forth!

Please add us to the fish extender interest list!

warwomn
Jacob (almost 2)

This will be our 3rd cruise (2012 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2014 Eastbound Transatlantic, 2016 Eastern Caribbean) and 2 weeks prior to our 10 year wedding anniversary. It will also be our almost 7 month old's first cruise! I love crafting and this fish extender stuff just tickles me pink! I did it on our Transatlantic cruise and had a blast, and darn it was a good workout walking the various decks back and forth!

Hi! Welcome to the cruise group! I added you guys to the roll call. We don't have a fish extender organizer/list for this cruise yet. I bet the Transatlantic was amazing! That is definitely on my wish list!

Hi everyone, glad to see this was started. My name is Karen 65, my daughter Christine 38 and my granddaughter Kayla 18. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and Kayla's 5th. She is now gold and we will be gold after this cruise. We have been on the Wonder during Christmas time, the Fantasy twice. Once Oct 2011 and Thanksgiving week 2013 and we just got off the Dream in May, 2015. We prefer the Fantasy over the Dream. We are very excited to be on this cruise during the Halloween season and see all the decorations. Our room # is 5022. I see that there is a couple {boundfordisney} that have booked 5522 so we will have the same set up. We usually have a room with a verandah but we thought we would try this one.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am so excited! This will be a few weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary and a week before my son's 4th birthday (Halloween). Will also be interested on FE list when it starts. Won't be telling kids until we get to boat we are thinking, but who knows?

Kim (36) and Mark (45)
McKenna (8)
Colin (3)

Hi everyone, glad to see this was started. My name is Karen 65, my daughter Christine 38 and my granddaughter Kayla 18. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and Kayla's 5th. She is now gold and we will be gold after this cruise. We have been on the Wonder during Christmas time, the Fantasy twice. Once Oct 2011 and Thanksgiving week 2013 and we just got off the Dream in May, 2015. We prefer the Fantasy over the Dream. We are very excited to be on this cruise during the Halloween season and see all the decorations. Our room # is 5022. I see that there is a couple {boundfordisney} that have booked 5522 so we will have the same set up. We usually have a room with a verandah but we thought we would try this one.
Hi Karen we usually have a verandah as well but saw how roomy this cabin is and also 2 tvs which helps when we have our grandson with us so figured it was worth a try! Looking forward to chatting until the cruise!

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am so excited! This will be a few weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary and a week before my son's 4th birthday (Halloween). Will also be interested on FE list when it starts. Won't be telling kids until we get to boat we are thinking, but who knows?

Kim (36) and Mark (45)
McKenna (8)
Colin (3)
oh wow a surprise cruise for the kids, I could never keep it a secret but it would sure be an awesome surprise! You are going to love cruising with Disney, may be your 1 st but Im sure it wont be your last Disney cruise as once you cruise Disney another cruise is always on the horizon!

How can I top that?

Our crew includes;
Me- Heidi (35) at time of sailing
Husband- Jamie (34)
Daughter- Lily (10)
Son- Mason (almost 9)

We're in room # 9510 (8b)
wow that's going to be a tough one to top! good luck with that lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter