• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

Question for all you frequent cruisers! My family is assigned to the late dining which my understanding is around 8pm. I want to schedule my daughters Bibbity Bobbity Boutiqe but I don't want to do it too early because she will be swimming most of the day. SO, that being said, does anyone know when the early shows are scheduled and which days? I would like to get her in before the show too.

Another question I had is if anyone knows how the meet and greets work? Do you have to schedule them when you get there?

Small question, how do I attache a profile pic to the board?

So much to plan and this is our first cruise so we have a lot of questions! I am sure I will be posting more as we get closer!

Thanks in advance for any help! :thanks:

Frozen_in_WI

Do you mean an avatar? You need to have 10 posts to do that. Then, hover over your username in the upper right and click on "Avatar". One note - photos must be smaller than 1MB to post here.

Do you mean an avatar? You need to have 10 posts to do that. Then, hover over your username in the upper right and click on "Avatar". One note - photos must be smaller than 1MB to post here.

I'm looking at your profile. All you need is Pittsburgh's Three Rivers lock and dam tour and the Chicago architecture cruise.

Yes I meant avatar, like I have mentioned before, very new to this! :goofy:

FINAL STRAGGLE ROCK

Family: Levandez

Cabin: 7687
Adults: Jeidy, Jackie
Notes: Jackie is allergic to coconut

Family: Zephyrd
Cabin: TBA
Adults: SaraScptt, Michael
Kids: James (3.5) William (15 mo)

Family: Jedifam
Cabin: 2523
Adults: Sabrina, Rudy
Kids: Nathaniel (2)

Family: wishuponstars
Cabin: 2044
Adults: Sharon. Mike

Family: wxchick
Adults: Jason, Jennifer

Family: tinkerbelle77

Adults: Tina, Tim, Lester
Kids: Gabby (5)

Family: Star Wars Wish Trip 1
Cabin: 2508
Kids: Mikaela (16)
Adults: Becky, Chris
Notes: Allergies to mint, soy, nuts, fresh fruit and vegetables.

Family: Star Wars Wish Trip 2
Cabin: 2510
Kids: Gabriel (15), Faustina (13), Catherine (10), Adeline (5), Pauline (3)

Family: bdubin
Cabin: 9088
Adults: Beth, Larry
Kids: Erika (15)

Family: Jaranom
Cabin:
Adults:

Family: MitzyDuck
Cabin: 6684
Adults: Kirby, Melissa

Family: Frozen_In_WI
Cabin: 7092
Adults: Kristy, Jason
Kids: Helena (11)
Notes: Happy birthday, Helena! (2/23)

Family: Kat_The_Cat
Cabin: 8052
Adults: Kat, Mom, Sister
Kids: 3 kids (5,4,2)

tinkerbelle77, Zephyrd, wxchick - let me know ASAP where they assign you!

Jaranom - Um ... I have no information other than that. I NEED MORE!

Hi Adam, Do we assume that we are not getting more info on the Jarnom and Kat the Cat? If so, do we just do a cabin gift for them or what? Because i am a first timer at this I just want to do it right! I am trying to personalize kids gifts. Thanks Beth

We're going to do Cozumel Beach Break - I have done this in the past and loved the beach, free booze, the clean pool behind it, the booze, a great lunch, the booze and the option to rent jet skis and do other fun water stuff; and the booze.

I take it the drinks are good? is it kid friendly?

ARIEL GROUP (34 people)

Family: katmar (4)
Cabin: NEED THIS INFO
Names:Karen John, Katelyn, (14) Jamie (12)

Family: Dwiggins (3)
Cabin: 7188
Names: Carmen, Chris, Audrey Jane (1.5)

Family: Jawa Clan 1 (5)
Cabin: 6134
Names: Tracey (36), Eric (37), Andrew (10), Jase (8), Devin (4)
Notes: Happy birthday Eric! (2/27)

Family: Jawa Clan 2 (3)
Cabin: 6136
Names: Brian, Cindy, Gwenna (14)
Notes: Happy birthday Cindy! (2/26)

Family: HollieS (4)
Cabin: 6624
Names: Hollie, Jeffrey, Pandora (6), Gabriel (9)

Family: BrandyBoo1 (Misra) (4)
Cabin: 8606
Names: Brandy, Saroj, Asha (8), Nisha (6)

Family: Regs (4)
Cabin: 9604
Names: Regan (40) Trevor (37) Lincoln (6), Carly (4)

Family: Clay and Heather (4)
Names: Clay, Heather, Carlee (9), Cam (7)

Family: Fischer (3)
Cabin: 8604
Names: Jeremy, Carol, Jonah (4)
ARIEL GROUP (34 people)

Family: katmar (4)
Cabin: NEED THIS INFO
Names:Karen John, Katelyn, (14) Jamie (12)

Family: Dwiggins (3)
Cabin: 7188
Names: Carmen, Chris, Audrey Jane (1.5)

Family: Jawa Clan 1 (5)
Cabin: 6134
Names: Tracey (36), Eric (37), Andrew (10), Jase (8), Devin (4)
Notes: Happy birthday Eric! (2/27)

Family: Jawa Clan 2 (3)
Cabin: 6136
Names: Brian, Cindy, Gwenna (14)
Notes: Happy birthday Cindy! (2/26)

Family: HollieS (4)
Cabin: 6624
Names: Hollie, Jeffrey, Pandora (6), Gabriel (9)

Family: BrandyBoo1 (Misra) (4)
Cabin: 8606
Names: Brandy, Saroj, Asha (8), Nisha (6)

Family: Regs (4)
Cabin: 9604
Names: Regan (40) Trevor (37) Lincoln (6), Carly (4)

Family: Clay and Heather (4)
Names: Clay, Heather, Carlee (9), Cam (7)

Family: Fischer (3)
Cabin: 8604
Names: Jeremy, Carol, Jonah (4)

My family was not planning on joining a FE group, just the meet up and the Mixology class. Please let me know if this is goign to cause a major problem.

I'm looking at your profile. All you need is Pittsburgh's Three Rivers lock and dam tour and the Chicago architecture cruise.

The Lock and Damn river cruise is really neat. I haven't gone on that in YEARS but might take my kids at some point this summer. My wife said the Chicago architecture cruise was really cool that her company booked for a convention she was at this past fall.

The Lock and Damn river cruise is really neat. I haven't gone on that in YEARS but might take my kids at some point this summer. My wife said the Chicago architecture cruise was really cool that her company booked for a convention she was at this past fall.
The Chicago River Cruise could make for a part of a fun summer trip and not too far away from home! Thanks for explaining! :thumbsup2

FINAL MINNIE GROUP

Family: The Serranos

Cabin: 7186
Adults: Summer
Kids: Cristian (12/13)
Notes: Happy birthday, Cristian!

Family: BadKittyQueen
Cabin: 6064
Adults: Cathy, David
Kids: Melody?

Family: The Sutherlands
Cabin: 5022
Adults: Andy, Liz
Kids: Wren (4,F) Willow (19mo)

Family: The Sutherlands
Cabin: 5020
Adults: Gary, Brenda

Family: The Mulietts
Cabin: 8051
Adults: Rachel, Belinda Midkiff
Kids: Emmanuel (6)

Family: Desjor
Cabin: 8070
Adults: Marnie, Del
Kids: Desmond (7) Jordan (6)
Notes: Happy birthday, Jordan!

Family: 4the<3ofDisney
Cabin: 8016
Adults: Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana)
Kids: Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)

Family: The Zaloudiks
Cabin: 5013
Adults: Luann, Danny

Family: jxhide
Cabin: 9045
Adults: Julia, Jonie

Family: jxhide
Cabin: 9560
Adults: Young, Margaret

Family: MCWstarcrew
Cabin:
Adults: Mom Dad
Kids: Kid 1 (10), Kid 2 (7), Kid 3 (7)

So ... on MCWstarcrew. I'd prep as if this room is still a thing. If they don't come, pixie dust somebody. We haven't been able to find them again after their first posting.

Otherwise, you look complete on info!

Melody is my Foster Mom :) Not my kid... LOL... Kid got canceled as she refused to do her homework and didn't believe I wouldn't take her...

JXHIDE is in 2 rooms on opposite sides of the ship?

Melody is my Foster Mom :) Not my kid... LOL... Kid got canceled as she refused to do her homework and didn't believe I wouldn't take her...

I had her as Guest 3. Without an age, Guest 3s are adults. But I've added that info to indicate that she is not your kid.

That's the info I got from jxhide ...

Hi Adam, Do we assume that we are not getting more info on the Jarnom and Kat the Cat? If so, do we just do a cabin gift for them or what? Because i am a first timer at this I just want to do it right! I am trying to personalize kids gifts. Thanks Beth
I'm a first timer too and the common consensus I have been getting is that there really is no "right way" to do this. That being said, do whatever you will feel comfortable with or you will drive yourself crazy. I have a feeling I am going to end up with extra gifts to give away from people who aren't answering lol I did get gifts for Kat the cat's kids so I hope she let's us know who is who, but Jaranom I have given up on. It would be so much easier if we could share certain social network info

We're tryin'. Jaranom is missing all the info (along with MCWStarCrew, who I think may have been abducted by aliens). I'd prep something just in case. And if they no-show through sailing, pixie dust somebody.

engShrug02_01.png

The rooms are both midship. Mine is in the middle as an inside stateroom. We got nicer rooms with a veranda for my parents. They're only like 10 rooms down from us. I wouldn't call it opposite sides of the ship...

I'm upset I missed the cutoff date for the star wars merchandise .... I hope they sell some stuff onboard :(

They will still have lots of SW merchandise available on board, but you may not get the colors/sizes/exact items you want. Some other threads have said some items sold fast. It's Disney - they won't miss an opportunity to sell more souvenirs.

Question for all you frequent cruisers! My family is assigned to the late dining which my understanding is around 8pm. I want to schedule my daughters Bibbity Bobbity Boutiqe but I don't want to do it too early because she will be swimming most of the day. SO, that being said, does anyone know when the early shows are scheduled and which days? I would like to get her in before the show too.

Another question I had is if anyone knows how the meet and greets work? Do you have to schedule them when you get there?

So much to plan and this is our first cruise so we have a lot of questions! I am sure I will be posting more as we get closer!

Thanks in advance for any help! :thanks:

Frozen_in_WI

1. shows are just about every day on the 7 day cruises. your show starts around 6 pm, while the early folks are eating. The early dinner folks see shows later, when the late dinner folks eat.

2. Meet & greet - they will be on the navigators daily. You can also sign up to do a character breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter