Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

I was wondering if anyone else has a category 8A stateroom? There are so few of them and I was incredibly excited that the exact room I wanted was still available! It's a secret "mini suite" type room, starboard, has 2 giant porthole windows, and a half wall splitting the room with a TV on each side!

My daughter BEGGED for a room with a porthole window instead of a verandah, now we get two windows!
We're sailing the Fantasy in June and have an 8A room. Sounds similar to yours. We're in 5518. Please post when you get back to let us know if it's as good as it sounds!! Have a great cruise! Thanks!

Oh my goodness. That was AMAZING. We are already trying to figure out how and when to go back!!

We are totally blown away by the thoughtful Fish Extender gifts! Completely humbled by the generosity of our group. Thank you all so much for making our trip so special!!

Thank you all for the awesome FE gifts! I really have to step it up next time around!
We wish we made it to the mixology but one of our boys wasn't feeling good so we quarantined him.
Hope you all enjoyed the cruise as much as we did!!! Take care! :D

We're sailing the Fantasy in June and have an 8A room. Sounds similar to yours. We're in 5518. Please post when you get back to let us know if it's as good as it sounds!! Have a great cruise! Thanks!

Hey there...my in laws were in 5518. Dear FIL was extremely disappointed, as 5518 isn't like 5520/5522. There is no wall dividing the room. The room IS huge and has two portholes, but if you are sharing with more than a mate, there is very little privacy. They wound up attaching a Velcro curtain to divide the room on the second day because my 41 year old SIL was staying with them and they didn't like having her so close. He complained about false advertising because the room didn't match the photo. Later that day, the comp'd an inside room to my SIL. So, room is huge, but not divided like the photo. :)

Hey there...my in laws were in 5518. Dear FIL was extremely disappointed, as 5518 isn't like 5520/5522. There is no wall dividing the room. The room IS huge and has two portholes, but if you are sharing with more than a mate, there is very little privacy. They wound up attaching a Velcro curtain to divide the room on the second day because my 41 year old SIL was staying with them and they didn't like having her so close. He complained about false advertising because the room didn't match the photo. Later that day, the comp'd an inside room to my SIL. So, room is huge, but not divided like the photo. :)
Thanks for the info. I did see someone posted pics of the actual room & saw no divider. Traveling with our immediate family, so hope it'll be ok. Glad your SIL got a comped room...

anyone hear how the people are that left via US Coast Guard? One left by boat in the morning (Thursday) having had a heart attack, and another left via helicopter?! I hope they're ok - was curious if anyone had an update?

There is no way to fully express our gratitude for the generosity of the other FE participants during our Make a Wish trip. Some days it seemed like every time we went back to the cabin there were more bags and bags of gifts for our family, and many of the gifts just left us in tears. Thank you so much for making the wish that much more special. I am including a picture of some of the gifts we were given...there were so many that I could have filled this table again and still not included everything. Even Southwest Airlines handed us a gift bag when we checked in for our flight. We had so many gifts that we took a bag full and gave many gifts to the other 3 Make a Wish kids on the ship. Thank you so much from our entire family.

12804830_1567186690265350_4651304690734663102_n.jpg

There is no way to fully express our gratitude for the generosity of the other FE participants during our Make a Wish trip. Some days it seemed like every time we went back to the cabin there were more bags and bags of gifts for our family, and many of the gifts just left us in tears. Thank you so much for making the wish that much more special. I am including a picture of some of the gifts we were given...there were so many that I could have filled this table again and still not included everything. Even Southwest Airlines handed us a gift bag when we checked in for our flight. We had so many gifts that we took a bag full and gave many gifts to the other 3 Make a Wish kids on the ship. Thank you so much from our entire family.

Maybe we should have left a suitcase outside the door.

Just so you know, there was one FE group never mentioned here. Just on the dot which must not be commed (which, in a way, helped).

It was called Jiminy Cricket.
It had two cabins.
And eight lists worth of pixie dusting.

We're all glad you had a good trip.

Maybe we should have left a suitcase outside the door.

We actually joked that if we had mentioned to someone that we didn't have enough luggage to carry it all home, we probably would have found 2 suitcases at the door by the afternoon.

We did bring 2 empty suitcases just to be safe....and we packed everything fully on the way home with a couple extra carry on bags.

Thanks, from us, and the other wish families who we shared gifts with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter