Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

seems like some of the initial impression for the SWDAS cruise has had people feeling somewhat disappointed. I wonder if they'll make any changes for the upcoming sailings.
We get excited just hearing the Star Wars music, which I heard they play lol so we'll be happy no matter what! You can't go on vacation looking for what may be lacking or you'll always find a way to be disappointed. It's a Disney Cruise, which is already exciting enough, and there's Star Wars characters...let's enjoy!

ok Adam, do we have specifics on the kids in the minnie group. Ages and sex? Some are listed there and some aren't.

I'm going to guess that Desmond and Emmanuel are boys and Willow is a girl. Jordan is the only one up in the air, so I'll ask.

MCWStarCrew may have been abducted by aliens. Or not. I can't really say for sure.

FINAL MINNIE GROUP

Family: The Serranos

Cabin: 7186
Adults: Summer
Kids: Cristian (12/13)
Notes: Happy birthday, Cristian!

Family: BadKittyQueen
Cabin: 6064
Adults: Cathy, David
Kids: Melody?

Family: The Sutherlands
Cabin: 5022
Adults: Andy, Liz
Kids: Wren (4,F) Willow (19mo)

Family: The Sutherlands
Cabin: 5020
Adults: Gary, Brenda

Family: The Mulietts
Cabin: 8051
Adults: Rachel, Belinda Midkiff
Kids: Emmanuel (6)

Family: Desjor
Cabin: 8070
Adults: Marnie, Del
Kids: Desmond (7) Jordan (6)
Notes: Happy birthday, Jordan!

Family: 4the<3ofDisney
Cabin: 8016
Adults: Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana)
Kids: Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)

Family: The Zaloudiks
Cabin: 5013
Adults: Luann, Danny

Family: jxhide
Cabin: 9045
Adults: Julia, Jonie

Family: jxhide
Cabin: 9560
Adults: Young, Margaret

Family: MCWstarcrew
Cabin:
Adults: Mom Dad
Kids: Kid 1 (10), Kid 2 (7), Kid 3 (7)

So ... on MCWstarcrew. I'd prep as if this room is still a thing. If they don't come, pixie dust somebody. We haven't been able to find them again after their first posting.

Otherwise, you look complete on info!

Great!! Can't wait! Both the boys (Desmond & Jordan) will be excited!

FINAL MIXOLOGY POST

We are going to be setting up the Mixology class. If you haven't signed up for it, this is your last chance!

I don't have responses from the following cabins on Mixology:

Desjor
Dwiggins
Jawa Clan 1
Jawa Clan 2
Jedifam
katmar
Levandez
MCWstarcrew
Mikaela 1
Mikaela 2
tinkerbelle
wishuponstars
wxchick
Zephyrd

Mixology is basically a class where they teach you how to make a certain cocktail.

The following are listed as having signed up for Mixology:

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BadKittyQueen (2 people)
The Sutherlands (2 people, Andy/Liz cabin)
The Mulietts (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
bdubin (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

The following have opted out of Mixology:

Sutherland (Gary/Brenda)
Zaloudik
jxhide

Sorry for the late response. Count us (Marnie & Del) in if it is not too late! if so no worries, just let me know!

MINNIE GROUP RECAP
I'm doing this mostly to verify all the information here

summer0418 (7186 - 2 people)
Summer, Cristian (12/13)
Mixology: 1
Meetup: 2

BadKittyQueen (6064 - 3 people)
Cathy, David, Melody
Mixology: 2
Meetup: 3

The Sutherlands (5022 - 4 people)
Andy, Liz, Wren (4,F), Willow (19mo)
Meetup: ?

The Sutherlands (5020 - 2 people)
Gary, Brenda
Mixology: ?

The Mulietts (8051 - 3 people)
Rachel, Belinda Midkiff, Emmanuel (6)
Meetup: 3

Desjor (8070 - 4 people)
Marnie, Del, Desmond (7), Jordan (6)

4the3ofDisney (8016/8018 - 5 people)
Paula, Jimmy, Debbie (nana), Abby (8,f), Lily (6,f)
Mixology: 3
Meetup: 5

The Zaloudiks (5013 - 2 people)
Luann Danny
Mixology: 0
Meetup: 2

jxhide (9045 - 2 people)
Julia, Jonie

jxhide (9560 - 2 people)
Young, Margaret

MCWstarcrew (9560 - 5 people)
Mom, Dad, Kid 1 (10), Kid 2 (7), Kid 3 (7)
We know you have names! :)

Fill in the blanks and verify your information, please!
For Desjor: count Marnie & Del in the Mixology. Not sure on the meet up. Depends on the day. And Just a FYI Jordan's 6th birthday is on 2/21 pixiedust:

FINAL MIXOLOGY POST

We are going to be setting up the Mixology class. If you haven't signed up for it, this is your last chance!

I don't have responses from the following cabins on Mixology:

Desjor
Dwiggins
Jawa Clan 1
Jawa Clan 2
Jedifam
katmar
Levandez
MCWstarcrew
Mikaela 1
Mikaela 2
tinkerbelle
wishuponstars
wxchick
Zephyrd

Mixology is basically a class where they teach you how to make a certain cocktail.

The following are listed as having signed up for Mixology:

4the3ofDisney (3 people)
BadKittyQueen (2 people)
The Sutherlands (2 people, Andy/Liz cabin)
The Mulietts (2 people)
ChunkyMonkey (2 people)
bdubin (2 people)
summer0418 (1 person)

The following have opted out of Mixology:

Sutherland (Gary/Brenda)
Zaloudik
jxhide
Yes for Desjor (2 adults) on the Mixology! Thanks soooooo much Adam Music for organizing. You rock!!:worship::rockband:

Sorry for the late response. Count us (Marnie & Del) in if it is not too late! if so no worries, just let me know!

It is not too late! So Disney should be calling my wife next week. I will be at a five-day meeting, so if I don't post anything until the following Monday about Mixology details, DON'T PANIC!

For Desjor: count Marnie & Del in the Mixology. Not sure on the meet up. Depends on the day. And Just a FYI Jordan's 6th birthday is on 2/21 pixiedust:
Also just a little note for the Minnie FE. For Desmond & Jordan (From Desjor Family). They both have nut allergies (all nuts):worried:, so no nuts please. Thank you all so much for understanding! :D

It is not too late! So Disney should be calling my wife next week. I will be at a five-day meeting, so if I don't post anything until the following Monday about Mixology details, DON'T PANIC!
Thanks so much! You are awesome!

My family was not planning on joining a FE group, just the meet up and the Mixology class. Please let me know if this is goign to cause a major problem.

Clay- are you the clay , heather, Carlee and cam in the Ariel group? That is fine if you don't want to participate in The FE. I just want to clarify. If you are interested in meeting and mixology- you may want to reply to one of adam's post so he is aware! Thanks

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. We are beyond excited for our second Disney cruise! DD is 8 and DS is 6. No FE for us as we have to pack up a house right before the trip! We will be ready for a vacation... Looking forward to hopefully meeting many of you on our fabulous winter getaway.

We are still awaiting our cabin number!! Anyone else that booked a VGT still not have an assignment?? I getting anxious!

We are still awaiting our cabin number!! Anyone else that booked a VGT still not have an assignment?? I getting anxious!

We don't have ours, either. I am hearing/reading that about 10-14 days out we may get an assignment. I feel like a stalker on the website...checking all the time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter