Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

So.. So.. So.. EXCITED :tigger:

Less then 4 months to go! :hyper:

We finally got our room number!
#5688 Deck 5!

Love meeting all the new people!
Welcome welcome!! :tink:

We would love to join the FE Group - thank you so much for organizing it Briana!

1.Cabin #9172

2.Names: Tom (43), Gina (43), Thomas (10), Lauren (9)

3.Any celebrations you are having on board: Birthdays

4.Allergies or items prohibited: None

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member) Tom (Goofy), Gina (Minnie), Thomas (Buzz Lightyear & Slinky the Dog), Lauren (Doc McStuffins & Minnie)

We would also love to join the FE Group - thanks so much Briana!

1.Cabin #5688

2.Names: Reba (62), Leann (27), & Isabella (12)

3.Any celebrations you are having on board: Birthdays- Reba & Isabella's

4.Allergies or items prohibited: None

5.Favorite character:
Reba loves Baloo (from the jungle book)
Leann loves Dory & Mary Poppins
Isabella loves anything really!

I have yet to be provided with my cabin number; will contact my travel agent ASAP to confirm
Names: Andrew 38, Rita 38, Luca 8, Alessandro 5
Favorite characters:
Andrew - Goofy & Donald
Rita - Snow White & Tinkerbell
Luca - Captain Jack Sparrow & Buzz LightYear
Alessandro - Jake and the Neverland pirates, Sully (Monster's Inc) & Mickey Moouse

Hi all, We are very excited about this cruise and that I found this group. This is our first ever cruise and my kids (and I) are counting down the days! We are also very interested in FE (so much fun!)
  • Who is traveling? names and ages. I'm Kerri (39), my husband Forest (39), and our three boys(10,8, and 6) we are traveling with my parents (Ken 70 and Val 67) and my Aunt Mendy (59).
  • Where are you traveling from? We are coming from Southern California (except Aunt Mendy, she's coming from Texas)
  • What cabin category are booked into? We are booked in two cabins on deck 6 (rooms 6614 (us) and 6612 (parents and Aunt))
  • What are you most excited about? I am excited about the whole thing! I am a huge Disney fan and always wanted to go on a cruise, this is the best of both :)
  • Are you doing anything in Florida before or after the cruise? Not this time, we did WDW last summer (and DH only gets so much time off work).

For the FE questions:
1.Cabin: #6614 and #6612

2.Name: Cabin 6614 Kerri and Forest and boys aged 10, 8, and 6; Cabin 6612 Ken, Val, and Mendy

3.Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays,anniversaries,etc...): God willing Kerri is completing her PhD before the cruise! And our oldest boy will be turning 10 the week before the cruise

4.Allergies or items prohibited: Ken cannot have sugar

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member): Forest: Eeyore; Kerri: The original gang (and Tinker Bell); Boy 10: Sorcerer Mickey (any Mickey actually), and Oswald; Boy 8: Original Gang, Orange Bird, and Oswald; Boy 6: Original gang, Bay Max; Ken: Original Gang; Val: Tinker Bell, Minnie Mouse, and Snow White; Mendy: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share: First Cruise for the 5 of us and first Disney cruise for all of us! We are very excited!

Hi Everyone!

We are very excited to travel with all of you in just a few short months. This will be our fourth cruise, but first cruise with Disney Cruise Lines and as a family with our son, Hunter. We traveled to the same islands last year on Princess cruise lines and loved each port!

We are very interested in the FE. Is it too late to join? Please add us to the list brianap92 : )

Deck # 8 Cabin #8017
Names/Age: Arick (36), Amanda (30), Hunter (5) (boy)
Celebrations: We are celebrating Hunter's 5th birthday on board
Allergies: None
Favorite Character: Hunter likes Mickey Mouse, Spider man, and The Hulk

Yes! We booked Palo dinner and Remy brunch as well as the Twister boat excursion in Cozumel, my Mom and aunt are doing a beach day in Cayman, the bobsled excursion in Jamaica and parasailing at Castaway Cay! Now, we just have to wait 101 days until we catch our flight to Orlando!

1.Cabin # - I will circle back with this

2.Name(you may just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not list names and ages for those under 18):
  • Barbara - Female 18+ (Grandma)
  • Virease - Female 18+ (Grandma)
  • Terry - Male 18+
  • Monica - Female 18+
  • Kaia - Female 5

3.Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays,anniversaries,etc...) - Nada

4.Allergies or items prohibited ie...alcohol/candy/nuts etc.. - Egg allergy

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member) - Kaia loves the princesses an Doc McStuffins

6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share - Nada

Hi
Amy 29, Maureen 64, and Ellie 9
U.K.
4E Deck 5 Forward
Ellies first trip abroad, bibbidy bobbidy boutique, food, sun, adventure
Night at Hyatt regency

Hi all, we are new to cruising and very excited about our trip. I have a couple of questions for the experienced cruisers out there. First, my husband and I really enjoy fine dining, and would like to go to both Palo and Remy while on the cruise, but we are also just excited about the rotational dining and don't want to miss anything. Are Palo and Remy worth it? Are there any suggestions on what nights to skip the rotational dining and go for the reservations? Next question, we have three young boys and they are going to love pirate night, so if we choose to make dinner reservations on pirate night, are there other activities that night that we can do with the boys? Last question (for now), is there an advantage to booking excursions through Disney rather than on our own, as all things Disney, the excursions seem more expensive through them. Thanks so much for your help! Can't wait for our adventure! :) Kerri

Hello everyone,
I feel so "out of the loop" on this Disney fun, lol. So my 2nd time on Disney cruise line here & still know not much as the 1st time sailing. I had no husband with me the 1st go round, a 1 year old, a 4 year old and my saving grace...my mother. We sailed on the Disney Magiic. THIS time however I have my husband with us.. Yay!!!!- and my daughter is now 11 & my son 8. And we wouldn't have it complete without Nana, my mom!

Both kids do not remember much of anything from the 1st cruise-but I do! I remember the constant questions of "why our room door doesn't look fun & what are all them hanging things with goodies in them"?? Well, my answer was simple. I had a 1 year old and a 3 year old, and a constant traveling husband. So technically I was sorta considered a "single mom" most the time. And yes, I was THAT mom who failed to do her homework before sailing. Lol!
So here we are, booked just tonight for a cruise in less than 3 months! I hope to not fail this time so I'm trying to find out what/ how to get involved in this fun exchange Disney guests do while aboard. ??
I want this trip to be amazing as we are military & it's the 1st trip as a family in a long time together.

Any pointers would be a HUGE help! Thanks!!

Hello everyone,
I feel so "out of the loop" on this Disney fun, lol. So my 2nd time on Disney cruise line here & still know not much as the 1st time sailing. I had no husband with me the 1st go round, a 1 year old, a 4 year old and my saving grace...my mother. We sailed on the Disney Magiic. THIS time however I have my husband with us.. Yay!!!!- and my daughter is now 11 & my son 8. And we wouldn't have it complete without Nana, my mom!

Both kids do not remember much of anything from the 1st cruise-but I do! I remember the constant questions of "why our room door doesn't look fun & what are all them hanging things with goodies in them"?? Well, my answer was simple. I had a 1 year old and a 3 year old, and a constant traveling husband. So technically I was sorta considered a "single mom" most the time. And yes, I was THAT mom who failed to do her homework before sailing. Lol!
So here we are, booked just tonight for a cruise in less than 3 months! I hope to not fail this time so I'm trying to find out what/ how to get involved in this fun exchange Disney guests do while aboard. ??
I want this trip to be amazing as we are military & it's the 1st trip as a family in a long time together.

Any pointers would be a HUGE help! Thanks!!

Hello, This is our first Disney cruise and I am trying to figure all of this stuff out as well. I'll share what I have found...first off, you're in the right place :) The things on the door are called Fish Extenders or FE for short, and you can sign up for it here! You will be assigned an FE group and then throughout the cruise you can receive small gifts and make deliveries to the people in your group. The "decoration" itself (the Fish extender) is something you provide. I am sure this does not answer all of your questions, but hopefully it is a start.

Hello, This is our first Disney cruise and I am trying to figure all of this stuff out as well. I'll share what I have found...first off, you're in the right place :) The things on the door are called Fish Extenders or FE for short, and you can sign up for it here! You will be assigned an FE group and then throughout the cruise you can receive small gifts and make deliveries to the people in your group. The "decoration" itself (the Fish extender) is something you provide. I am sure this does not answer all of your questions, but hopefully it is a start.
Thank you!
Yes, I would like to sign up. I assume some one tells me who's group we are in & how many people then? And we just deliver at our own time then? i know, more questions :/ lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter