Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Seems like it just draws attention to the post. That's all. I appreciate the insight. We need to find a way for this to work, as Facebook seems the prime way for events. Only allowing x into the group for safety reasons. Not xyz people that are not affiliated with cruise.

JW
Cruise Meet threads, as well as Fish Extender groups, have been handled on DISboards for years. Once everyone started migrating to other sites, and coming back here and saying "come join us on XXXXXX" it basically gutted the DIsboards groups.

So the powers that be opted to follow the way many other sites do and not allow links to other social media sites.

It's their board, their rules.

On our first cruise that we did Fish Extenders, we were on two separate cruise forums, each with their own Cruise Meet groups. There were a few of us on both sites, and, thus, were involved in 2 separate FE groups. There's no reason FE groups can't be done on other social media sites, but they just aren't DISboards FE groups then. They are separate.

So I can't tell you all HOW EXCITED we are about this cruise!!
We have been busy making our fish extender, and starting to work on some crafts for the fillings. Very very excited. **Not on Facebook~ so I miss out on the others excitement. :( However, I will be looking forward to the list on Sunday so I have the ages right anyhow. Also, small note. I was going to add I forgot my mom "Nana" has a favorite character that I didn't add before so I wanted to do that. She loves the Chessy Cat from Alice in wonderland. :cat:

Thanks, and can't wait for this cruise!!
~Nicole

We are at 20 cabins everyone! Since we've reached the max I've decided to close out the FE now. I will still organize another fe group for any newcomers that are interested. I will post groups a and b below. If you could verify the info and that you are still participating:)
Group A
Rita and family(cabin#tbd)
8562/8564

Group B
6614/6612
Barbara and family(cabin#tbd)
7178/7176

group b

if anyone has any issues viewing it let me know:)

Attachments

• fe(b)final.pdf
    151.5 KB · Views: 11

group b

if anyone has any issues viewing it let me know:)
Super excited. For those on group B. We are fans of all Disney characters. Especially Star Wars lately of course! Darth Vader and Bb8 and Storm troopers. Thank you so much!!

Cabins 6612 & Cabin 9152 in group B..

Could you please tell me if you have any children or just adults? I didn't see any ages and I would hate to put a childs item in your FE if you are just adults. I obviously didn't add my husband, my mothers or my age as we are adult, but I did for our kids so everyone knows the age group. This would just be helpful. Thank you so much! :-)

:thanks:
~Nicole

6612 and 9152 are all adults:) I'll be posting updated spreadsheets once everyone has confirmed their info as some Changes have been made :)

This is so exciting! Now I'm nervous. I have 3 jobs and I'm not crafty. I'll do my best but I hope none of you in group B take points away for my lack of homemade fanciness. And thank you Briana, the kids are really pumped to play secret Santa!

This is so exciting! Now I'm nervous. I have 3 jobs and I'm not crafty. I'll do my best but I hope none of you in group B take points away for my lack of homemade fanciness. And thank you Briana, the kids are really pumped to play secret Santa!
No worries here. The fun is in the giving. Not specifically what one receives. This is where it's ok to think outside the box! I'm sure you are more crafty than you think.

JW

Seems like it just draws attention to the post.

I'd have found it anyway - I just happened to be on a cruise myself when so many posts went through. I've since removed references to keep the boards in line with the social media rule, but do make sure to mark it so everyone knows it was altered. Unless it is just a link or only directions to another site without other relevant content - those I delete entirely and just let the author themselves know. :)

I'd have found it anyway - I just happened to be on a cruise myself when so many posts went through. I've since removed references to keep the boards in line with the social media rule, but do make sure to mark it so everyone knows it was altered. Unless it is just a link or only directions to another site without other relevant content - those I delete entirely and just let the author themselves know. :)
Just seemed someone was looking for a job.

Still waiting on confirmation from the following cabins
Barbara and family

Thanks everyone:)

Well, I hope that the list posted earlier was not too far off. I have everything down to a count thus far on children and adults. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter