Disney Dream October 6, 2013

I think the at sea day would be best if we do a meet. By then everyone would have had a chance to get their FE's out. But I'm open. ;)

Just found out our cabin assignment, got a small upgrade :cool1: went from a 7A too a 5C not bad....at least we know where we are sleeping now.
The trip is coming fast....better start thinking of what to pack.

Good reminder! It looks like we all received our cabin #'s also on the guarentee...

horric29 - 7688 (Our favorite for late night carpet parties!)
Brother & GF - 8682 (Right above us, another awesome corner room!)
Mom & Dad - 8184 (Another awesome rear corner room!)

I'm not aware of one... when works best and we can set one up.

Before Miss Amanda departed she talked about the meets we always do with her and her group revolving around the Mixology... It's really an adult only activity though... :-(

Got my assignment to...got a one category upgrade but really was wanting the large balcony on the back of the ship..I love watching the wake.

But the cabin has a good location..so excited! finally figured out the final part of the FE gifts, hope ou ladies love them!!!

:cheer2:

:cheer2:I am so excited dropped off my fabric to have embroidery done on the fabric I am making my FE out of . Hope it turns out o.k. Got some of my FE gifts ready. Can't wait so ready for October !!! To sail away!:cheer2::cheer2:

What are you using as your pattern? I was trying to decide if I wanted to make ours or go ahead and order one...

We are in 7622. SO excited to be going on this Cruise. This is our youngest son's Make-a-Wish dream...

Cynthia (Mom)
Dave (Dad)
Alyssa (14)
Thomas (11)
Michael (8)

Hi, thanks so much for all your hard work on the FE group, but I think the boy who is on his make a wish cruise is Michael. This is what I copied and pasted from his Mums post? Hope that's right?
So looking forward to the cruise. We are doing cabin gifts, as we are coming from Australia and will have 3 weeks in the USA before the cruise. I do hope we have enough for everyone the list is growing very quicky!

Yes, Michael is correct on the Make-a-Wish. He was diagnosed w/ T-cell Lymphoma on 1/2/13 and has about 2 more years of chemo to go...

Has anyone succeeded in making reservations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Supposedly, you should be able to do it through "My Cruise Activities", but I'm not finding the boutiqe as an option. We wanted to make reservations for pirate night... pirate:

Has anyone succeeded in making reservations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Supposedly, you should be able to do it through "My Cruise Activities", but I'm not finding the boutiqe as an option. We wanted to make reservations for pirate night... pirate:

Sorry I think you can only do that on the fantasy and not the dream. The dream used that space for something else, business space I think.

Sorry I think you can only do that on the fantasy and not the dream. The dream used that space for something else, business space I think.

:sad2: We've been looking at the site for MONTHS... I would have sworn that it said it was on the Dream too. Of course, now I see that it's not. I'm so bummed! I guess we will have to take care of our own pirate get-up. Of course, it appears that there is a Halloween party, so maybe we will just worry about those costumes and not necessarily pirates...

:sad2: We've been looking at the site for MONTHS... I would have sworn that it said it was on the Dream too. Of course, now I see that it's not. I'm so bummed! I guess we will have to take care of our own pirate get-up. Of course, it appears that there is a Halloween party, so maybe we will just worry about those costumes and not necessarily pirates...

So sorry! The Halloween party will be a lot of fun I think. Disney gives out some surprises on the cruises I've been on that makes everyone get into the pirate spirit :)

Yes, Michael is correct on the Make-a-Wish. He was diagnosed w/ T-cell Lymphoma on 1/2/13 and has about 2 more years of chemo to go...

That's not good. Poor little man. Hopefully the cruise will be just what the doctor ordered! for you all :)

There are hair braiding stations on the pool deck. The lady was very nice and it was $35 for half of my daughter's hair in 2011. Emily plans on doing this again even though she said it hurt.

Good morning!!

mansfieldmomof3 and JacquelineDowlen did y'all get your GTY assignments yet?

Once I get all the cabin numbers I will put the list in floor order to help a little, if you would like a spreadsheet of this please PM me your email address and I will send it along. I would post it on google docs, but some people not like it "out there" so I will email it privately.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday Everyone! It's been quite the week, DW had some cervical surgery this week and is still in the hospital. We are really hoping she recovers enough to really enjoy the cruise. But one way or the other she said she's going!

Only 7 more Fridays !

What are you using as your pattern? I was trying to decide if I wanted to make ours or go ahead and order one...

Well honestly I just checked out all the finders on line and picked out my fabric and just eyeballed it . I cut out 1 long piece that will be the back and then cut out four pieces of fabric that I will use for the pockets. I cut it all a little big and marked on the fabric where the embrodiary was to be done so if I need to move the seem I can when I sew it together not sure how it will turn out but our first cruise and really excited that is will be something that we can have forever kind of like Christmas stockings.

Our friends daughter has Leukemia they went on a make-a-wish cruise. She told me that Disney went out of their way to do special things for her and make it a trip to remember. Prayers for Michael !! A little Disney magic is always good !!

Happy Friday Everyone! It's been quite the week, DW had some cervical surgery this week and is still in the hospital. We are really hoping she recovers enough to really enjoy the cruise. But one way or the other she said she's going!

Only 7 more Fridays !

sending get well wishes and a smooth recovery !

I have made a couple fish extenders. I iron interfacing to both the base strip and the pockets. It gives it a little more stability.

On all the DCL trips I've taken, the group decided to do a DIS meet up on the first day prior to the sail away party (I want to say 3pm or so) in the promenade lounge (on Magic & Wonder).

Josh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter