Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Hi all..

My family of 5 will be on the 10/6 Dream cruise..our first Disney cruise! I am looking into participating in the FE (if I am still able to join?). I think I understand the process and I have read through some other threads on this website. But, I am worried about cost. Do we give to everyone on the list (kids and adults)....and do we each day? I was thinking one gift per stateroom one time would be sufficient, but maybe I am wrong and that's being skimpy? Thanks for any help.

allison

Welcome!!!!
Yes, you can still sign up! We are going until we reach 20 cabins..ideally or Sept. 2 as a cutoff.
There is no standard on what and how to give. Some people do cabin gifts and some do individual. Seems like most of us are doing 1 for the cruise...so not one per day. However, you can deliver anytime during the cruise.

You are not skimpy at all. This is a fun way to add even more magic to the cruise.

If you would like to join, please not all of your names and ages. Since some do individual gifts please note male or female (you can't necessarily assume anymore with the names out there..lol). Also note your cabin number and I will update the list.

Thanks
Anisa

We are sailing on the Disney Dream October 6-10. We are SO excited. This is the second Disney Cruise for us. Our first was on the Magic in 2006. I don't remember anything about Fish Extenders from that trip, but our kids really want to participate this time around. We just found out our cabin assignment this last week.

Thanks!

Cynthia

Welcome!!
I just posted the details above and we will get you added to the list!

Fun that the group is growing!!

Anisa,
Thanks for your quick response! Please add us to your list. So excited...gotta start planning now...

We are in stateroom 2530

Allison-mom
Mark-dad
Celyn-10
Maren-8
Linnea-4

:cheer2:
Welcome!!

:cheer2:I am so excited dropped off my fabric to have embroidery done on the fabric I am making my FE out of . Hope it turns out o.k. Got some of my FE gifts ready. Can't wait so ready for October !!! To sail away!:cheer2::cheer2:

We have now watched the Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World-Behind the scenes (both aired earlier in the summer on DEST channel) at least 10 times each.

After watching them AGAIN this morning, my daughter says to me "I think I will just watch these Disney shows all day". I would say she's excited for the trip!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

AZ minds must think alike. We have these same episodes recorded and I came across them last night so I decided to watch the DCL episode again. I need to watch the WDW:BTS again too.

Anisa,
Thanks for your quick response! Please add us to your list. So excited...gotta start planning now...

We are in stateroom 2530

Allison-mom
Mark-dad
Celyn-10
Maren-8
Linnea-4

Great!! I will update the list in the morning, are the two oldest Boys? Thx

Thanks for adding us....thought I was missing something. Here's the info. you need.

Allison-mom
Mark-dad
Celyn- boy, 10...name pronounced "kellen"
Maren-girl, 8
Linnea-girl, 4

Hi all..

My family of 5 will be on the 10/6 Dream cruise..our first Disney cruise! I am looking into participating in the FE (if I am still able to join?). I think I understand the process and I have read through some other threads on this website. But, I am worried about cost. Do we give to everyone on the list (kids and adults)....and do we each day? I was thinking one gift per stateroom one time would be sufficient, but maybe I am wrong and that's being skimpy? Thanks for any help.

allison
We are also a family of 5. I hope we get answers about the FE!

Cynthia
Mom to Alyssa (14), Thomas (11) and Michael (8)

Welcome!!

We are in 7622. SO excited to be going on this Cruise. This is our youngest son's Make-a-Wish dream...

Cynthia (Mom)
Dave (Dad)
Alyssa (14)
Thomas (11)
Michael (8)

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)
9674 - YoungGangMom : Adult (M), Adult (F), Son 12, Daughter 10
10126 - DeDeeQC: Andree Anne (F), Daniel (M), Noemie (F) 10, Alexandra (F) 7 yrs, Laurence (F) 10 month
6584 - Leap: Phillip (M), Lea (F), Alyssa (F) 17, Hunter (M) 14
GTY - Jaqueline Dowlen: Jaqueline (F), Chad (M), Isabella (F) 4, Montgomery (M) 21 months
2530 - celmarlin: Allison, Mark, Celyn (M) 10, Maren (F) 8, Linnea (F) 4
7622 - Mom2ATM: Cynthia, Dave, Alyssa (F) 14, Thomas (m) 11, Michael (M) 8 - Make-A-Wish for Michael

Looks like I start my Mondays updating the list ;)

Welcome to the new folks!

I have noted a birthday and Make-A-Wish. If there are other items you would like me to note please let me know.

We had previously set a "limit" of 20 to our group to keep it managable. We are currently at 18. Are we firm at 20 with 3 weeks to go or if we get to 22-23 is that OK? I'm indifferent but want to keep it managable for everyone so it can still be fun!

Thanks everyone!

Hi all..

allison

Welcome! One gift per cabin is fine. I have read some FE threads that would make you not want to join I think FE is supposed to be fun not stressful. It should be done in the spirit of giving and to put a smile on someone's face.

"We had previously set a "limit" of 20 to our group to keep it managable. We are currently at 18. Are we firm at 20 with 3 weeks to go or if we get to 22-23 is that OK? I'm indifferent but want to keep it managable for everyone so it can still be fun!"

I think 22-23 would be managable. This is the biggest FE I have participated in. My DD and I had so much fun trying to find all the cabins. We only were lost once. We had to ask a room steward to help us find our way. We were assigned what day to deliver our gifts.

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)
9674 - YoungGangMom : Adult (M), Adult (F), Son 12, Daughter 10
10126 - DeDeeQC: Andree Anne (F), Daniel (M), Noemie (F) 10, Alexandra (F) 7 yrs, Laurence (F) 10 month
6584 - Leap: Phillip (M), Lea (F), Alyssa (F) 17, Hunter (M) 14
GTY - Jaqueline Dowlen: Jaqueline (F), Chad (M), Isabella (F) 4, Montgomery (M) 21 months
2530 - celmarlin: Allison, Mark, Celyn (M) 10, Maren (F) 8, Linnea (F) 4
7622 - Mom2ATM: Cynthia, Dave, Alyssa (F) 11, Michael (m) 8, Mark (M) 8 - Make-A-Wish for Mark

Looks like I start my Mondays updating the list ;)

Welcome to the new folks!

I have noted a birthday and Make-A-Wish. If there are other items you would like me to note please let me know.

We had previously set a "limit" of 20 to our group to keep it managable. We are currently at 18. Are we firm at 20 with 3 weeks to go or if we get to 22-23 is that OK? I'm indifferent but want to keep it managable for everyone so it can still be fun!

Thanks everyone!

So excited we are doing indivual so it would be great to keep it close to the number of 20 or 23. My daughter seen the make -a-wish . We have a friend who went on a Disney cruise with their family for a make-a- wish for their daughter. My daughter was very excited to see that there was someone from make -a-wish was in our group. so excited about cruise. You are so organized with the FE group. Thanks for all the time you have put in .

We are in 7622. SO excited to be going on this Cruise. This is our youngest son's Make-a-Wish dream...

Cynthia (Mom)
Dave (Dad)
Alyssa (14)
Thomas (11)
Michael (8)

Hi, thanks so much for all your hard work on the FE group, but I think the boy who is on his make a wish cruise is Michael. This is what I copied and pasted from his Mums post? Hope that's right?
So looking forward to the cruise. We are doing cabin gifts, as we are coming from Australia and will have 3 weeks in the USA before the cruise. I do hope we have enough for everyone the list is growing very quicky!

Do we have a Disboards catch up on board? Will we get to meet everyone from our FE group?

So excited we are doing indivual so it would be great to keep it close to the number of 20 or 23. My daughter seen the make -a-wish . We have a friend who went on a Disney cruise with their family for a make-a- wish for their daughter. My daughter was very excited to see that there was someone from make -a-wish was in our group. so excited about cruise. You are so organized with the FE group. Thanks for all the time you have put in .

Thanks, boy did I butcher that!! Thanks.. I updated that post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter