Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Thanks Tngrl78!! It's the sign of a Disney addict :lovestruc

Has anyone done a Halloween cruise? Looks like there is going to be several extras on this Dream cruise for the holiday. This is my first one for Halloween, so I'm wondering how this compares to previous ones. Are there any old Halloween cruise navigators out there?

Ok if 5 cruises makes you a addict what do you call 13 cruises?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Obsessed! And very fortunate!

I can live with that. Yes this will be cruise 13 with DCL and we have 14th planed and 15th as a placeholder right now. That will probably change to a cruise for my 40th in 2015.

Did everyone get an email about Halloween on the High Seas? It sounds like it is going to be fun! Now I have to start planning on our costumes! I can't wait!:yay::dance3:

Did everyone get an email about Halloween on the High Seas? It sounds like it is going to be fun! Now I have to start planning on our costumes! I can't wait!:yay::dance3:

Yes, just got the email.

I don't think any of our crew will do any special Halloween costumes. We have 2 cabins of first time DCL'ers, so we have them collecting Pirate costumes instead. pirate:

Yup got the email. Honestly not interested. Halloween is my second least favorite holiday. Can't stand it. Hope you all have fun with it.

Yes!! Can't wait, already gathering costumes. Halloween is our favorite holiday and our wedding anniversary. We all dress up every year. :cloud9:

Yes, just got the email.

I don't think any of our crew will do any special Halloween costumes. We have 2 cabins of first time DCL'ers, so we have them collecting Pirate costumes instead. pirate:

I don't think any of the 6 of us got this email... Not sure why... What were the contents?

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)
9674 - YoungGangMom : Adult (M), Adult (F), Son 12, Daughter 10
GTY - DeDeeQC: Andree Anne (F), Daniel (M), Noemia (F) 10, Alexandra (F) 7 yrs, Laurence (F) 10 month
6584 - Leap: Phillip (M), Lea (F), Alyssa (F) 17, Hunter (M) 14
GTY - Jaqueline Dowlen: Jaqueline (F), Chad (M), Isabella (F) 4, Montgomery (M) 21 months

Welcome to everyone.. nice to see our cruise filling up!!!
Please double check my work and let me know if I typed something wrong.

We are 16 cabins and 55 people :yay:

Hi ! The name of my daughter is NoemiE. And my cabin number is 10126 thank you !!!

I don't think any of the 6 of us got this email... Not sure why... What were the contents?

If you still haven't got it and want to see it, sent me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

I got 3 of the emails, since all 3 of our cabin reservations are under my email address.

The weeks are just flying by now! Next Monday our son registers for school and he starts up again next Thursday. I swear, we have not had a summer this year with everything that happened. As soon as things calmed down, bam, summer's over.

Oh well... on a good note, that means we're getting closer to our cruise! Woohoo! :cool1:

Only 9, yes 9... single digits now, only 9 more Fridays!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Finally, this vacation is coming together. Then I started to write this list and discovered that I still have a number of things to still do. I am going to miss the FE this time around, but so many things going on in my life right now, it is the right decision not to add one more thing.:dance3:
  • Pack the bags - this is always so stressful, I say I will be so much more organized the next time, and I am still making decisions as we are going out the door. Guess the list does not really work.
  • need to get a new passport
  • Hotel booked for night before we leave for MCO
  • Flights booked
  • Magic Express to and from WDW Resorts booked
  • POFQ booked but still need to pay for it
  • Restaurants booked
  • Need to book MNSSP
  • Need to decide what costume to wear for the race
  • Tower of Terror Race training well under control, it may take me 2hrs. plus, but it will be fun
  • Things to bring for the race list updated to include baby wipes to spruce myself up before I party for the rest of the night. That is, if I have the energy.
  • Transportation to port booked
  • Palos booked
  • Thinking of what massage I should have to help get the muscles back in running shape
  • Will the race costume work for the cruise or do I need to bring another one?
  • Oct. 10 cruise booked with same room as Oct. 6
  • Tips pre paid
  • Transportation back to AKL booked
  • AKL booked but not paid for
  • Magic Express to MCO booked:sad2::sad:

:confused:I would like to get the email I keep looking for it but have not gotten anything about the Halloween on the High Seas. I have gotten out emails about our cruise would love it if someone would email me the info.

:confused:I would like to get the email I keep looking for it but have not gotten anything about the Halloween on the High Seas. I have gotten out emails about our cruise would love it if someone would email me the info.

Send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)
9674 - YoungGangMom : Adult (M), Adult (F), Son 12, Daughter 10
10126 - DeDeeQC: Andree Anne (F), Daniel (M), Noemie (F) 10, Alexandra (F) 7 yrs, Laurence (F) 10 month
6584 - Leap: Phillip (M), Lea (F), Alyssa (F) 17, Hunter (M) 14
GTY - Jaqueline Dowlen: Jaqueline (F), Chad (M), Isabella (F) 4, Montgomery (M) 21 months

Happy Monday everyone! Updated list above :)

Thanks Relaxin' for the idea. I wanted to put down my list too:

• Flights Booked
  • WDW AKL stay booked
  • Need to send grocery list to "We Go Shop" so our villa can be stocked with snacks and breakfast items. Need to find out if the villas have coffee :coffee:
  • Signed up for WDW dining plan and booked reservations for sit down meals. (Coral Reef, 50's prime time cafe, and Boma) Yum!
  • Cruise booked
  • Book Transportation to airport from home
  • Booked Magical Express from airport to AKL
  • Booked Happy Valley Limo for transportation to the Port and back to airport
  • Completed couch to 5K program on my treadmill
  • Going to start the 5K forever so I can get a little faster before the 5K on castaway cay
  • Pack
  • Purchased and received costumes for girls for pirate night
  • Decided to pack last year's costumes for halloween night
  • Purchased fish extender from etsy and received in mail a few weeks ago. Looks soo cute! :thumbsup2
  • Completed about 80% of the FE gifts for our two rooms. No more details :ssst: but I'm so excited to give them out!
  • Booked Palo reservation
  • Still stalking castaway cay to see if a cabana opens up and thinking about doing the stingray excursion

Only two months to go! I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as I remember things I need to do. The best part of vacations is the planning and organizing and this trip has had TONS of planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter