Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Awesome! This is our first aft cabin. :cool1:

We had an aft balcony on Carnival last year, but this our first time having anything but an inside cabin on Disney. We are very excited

Last October when we boarded the Sensation, we looked across and looked right at the balcony we are going to have this year. That was very strange! Lol

We have been on several Disney cruises but this is the first one when there were fe exchanges (I think). Can our family join a group to participate?

Thanks and have a magical day!
Leap

We have been on several Disney cruises but this is the first one when there were fe exchanges (I think). Can our family join a group to participate?

Leap

We would love for you to join, I will be updating the list in the morning and can add you... Just need your cabin number, names and ages

Welcome to the group!

We are in cabin #6584. Dad, mom, daughter 17, son 14. We are also from AZ- east valley. Thanks for including us! We are so excited!

Leap

Welcome aboard! :)

Cruisinaz Can you please add me to your FE group. We just recently switched cruise dates and I had to leave my former group =( I would love to join yours. Is there a seperate board that just has the info so I can restart on my gifts???

I currently have a cabin Gaurantee instead of a number
But it will be:
Jacqueline - that's me
Chad- my husband
Isabella- 4 year old daughter
Montgomery- will be 21 months

Cruisinaz Can you please add me to your FE group. We just recently switched cruise dates and I had to leave my former group =( I would love to join yours. Is there a seperate board that just has the info so I can restart on my gifts???

I currently have a cabin Gaurantee instead of a number
But it will be:
Jacqueline - that's me
Chad- my husband
Isabella- 4 year old daughter
Montgomery- will be 21 months

Welcome aboard!

Which saling in Oct 2011 did you do? We were on Oct 16-20.

We would love for you to join, I will be updating the list in the morning and can add you... Just need your cabin number, names and ages

Welcome to the group!

Here are our names for the FE group list
Cabin#6584
Phillip
Lea
Alyssa 17
Hunter 14

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)
9674 - YoungGangMom : Adult (M), Adult (F), Son 12, Daughter 10
GTY - DeDeeQC: Andree Anne (F), Daniel (M), Noemia (F) 10, Alexandra (F) 7 yrs, Laurence (F) 10 month
6584 - Leap: Phillip (M), Lea (F), Alyssa (F) 17, Hunter (M) 14
GTY - Jaqueline Dowlen: Jaqueline (F), Chad (M), Isabella (F) 4, Montgomery (M) 21 months

Welcome to everyone.. nice to see our cruise filling up!!!
Please double check my work and let me know if I typed something wrong.

We are 16 cabins and 55 people :yay:

Welcome aboard! There seems to be a few of us marking our 5th DCL cruise. Congrats!

Thanks Tngrl78!! It's the sign of a Disney addict :lovestruc

Has anyone done a Halloween cruise? Looks like there is going to be several extras on this Dream cruise for the holiday. This is my first one for Halloween, so I'm wondering how this compares to previous ones. Are there any old Halloween cruise navigators out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter