Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Okay newbie here...how does this room thing work??

Welcome!!!!

If ou choose to participate you hang a fish extender outside your door (google it for a ton of ideas of what they look like...they can be homemade or ordered from various ppl on etsy, Facebook, etc). Then you give a little gift to everyone on the list..can be a craft, store bought...anything goes..some people spend a little and some more- it's the thought and fun of it. Gifts can be per person or per cabin. (Note on our list there is one cabin that has three adults..we are counting it as three cabins, so one gift one per person on that one. Some people do Disney related gifts, some from where they live...anything goes!

This is our first time doing it...my daughter will be so excited to get the items- will be like Santa!

Hope you join us!

We are from Knoxville!! This is our first cruise ever! Super pumped.

I haven't read much of this thread yet but I'm glad to have found it! Counting down the days...

Nice to see another Tennessean!

Our son just loves the FE...every time we go back to the cabin, he just runs up to see if he's got anything new. And he even has fun delivering them too. To us, it's just one more thing to make the DCL cruise special and a wonderful experience.

Time to decide what we're doing for it... hmmm...:confused3

We have our decals for our shirts... both families in our party will be in matching family shirts. In a month or so we will have an "iron-on" party and get them all done. Now that our move is just about over, we can focus on getting ready for our trip. It is really needed this time! LOL

For any of you who have participated in previous cruise threads... have you ever gone back and reread your threads? I did that a couple of months ago. The first thread we got involved with was our second cruise. My wife made mention in it that we had a feeling that the DCL cruise was going to be an annual event! Well, it looks like it has definitely become an anuual event. It was just funny to go back and reread the build up to previous cruises. :yay:

Scott

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7

This is an updated list.
Hope everyone has a great holiday week!!

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7

This is an updated list.
Hope everyone has a great holiday week!!

Did we lose the 3 women from 6564?

Yep we lost them.. they had to move to a cruise later in October :(

Sure hope we get more!

Ok... I knew one of the 4 had already cancelled, but hadn't heard about the other 3. I know the one from our town may have had issues because of when fall break was scheduled. It's two weeks later. But for us, since we have three rooms and friends and another family member involved, we decided the kids will just get two fall breaks next year.

It's almost time for our Online Check-in! That's really makes it real!

On-line check in for us on Monday! Does anyone know what is a good port time to be able to walk right on the ship? We will be driving from the Art of Animation resort.

I checked the snorkle gear at Target and will probably be bringing that with us. There isn't a big demand for snorkling in Owensboro, Ky so I should be able to get it marked down before the trip. Save some money to spend on the cruise. I may look into a spa treatment and a Palo reservation. Thinking about staying on the ship in Nassau.

Yep! Monday morning here we come! :rotfl2:

Last May we had an early boarding time, but we ended up being delayed at the park and cruise a bit. As soon as we arrived at the port, we checked in and got our boarding number (number 3) and they called that number within 5 minutes. From what I recall, they were pretty good about calling the numbers at the boarding time you got. So, if you get an 11:30 boarding time, they should call it right around that time, you just want to be there early enough to get through security and get your check-in done.

I'm curious how others experiences were since they went to the pre-selected boarding times.

Now it's time to get excited!! :cool1:

And I just realized, it's Friday! What a week, my 88 your old Dad flew in from Canada on Wednesday, we are just finishing up our move - so everything we have is in boxes, and DW's dear Stepmom just passed away this week. And instead of our normal hot sunny weather, we've had nothing but rain since Sunday.

Anyway... Happy Friday everyone! Only 13 more Friday's left!

Scott

On-line check in for us on Monday! Does anyone know what is a good port time to be able to walk right on the ship? We will be driving from the Art of Animation resort.

I checked the snorkle gear at Target and will probably be bringing that with us. There isn't a big demand for snorkling in Owensboro, Ky so I should be able to get it marked down before the trip. Save some money to spend on the cruise. I may look into a spa treatment and a Palo reservation. Thinking about staying on the ship in Nassau.

HI
Check Amazon too.. we just bought a set there for our daughter and it is good with a nice carrying bag. Was around $30.

I'm going nuts not being able to check in.. seems like mine was June then got moved to July 23.. ARGGH! Can't wait to be a Castaway Club member!

Well at the Nassau stop, I am going to have lunch, ride the Aquaduck, and attend a Wedding.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter