Disney Dream October 6, 2013

I haven't seen a FE list yet... but I guess it's time we start one, seeing as we only have...

23 more Fridays!!!! :cool1:

Oh, and on a side note... I love Target! I had 5 prescriptions filled there and got a coupon for 5% for a day. And I combined it with my Redcard and got another 5% off (Well, technically, the second 5% was off the subtotal after the first 5% was taken off, so instead of a total of 10% off, it was really 9.75% off)!

And what did I buy... 50 - $50 Disney Gift cards... and I saved a total of $243.75 off a total of $2500 worth of cards. I know some people may think of it as a pain to keep track of them all, but to me it's a game and I saved a bunch! Time to pay off some cruises...:rotfl:

Oops...missed my Friday countdown.

Only 22 more Fridays!!!!

Sorry I am on a different countdown. About 48 hours till I board the Wonder for 14 nights. We are in Ft. Lauderdale right now. Going to enjoy the area for two days before the cruise.

Oh my!!!! That would be Wonder-ful!!!

Have a great time!

Where is it going? Is it one if the repo cruises?

Oh my!!!! That would be Wonder-ful!!!

Have a great time!

Where is it going? Is it one if the repo cruises?

Yes it is. We leave Miami on Monday. We are A CC on Tuesday, then two days at sea then on Friday we are in Columbia, then another day at sea, then a transit of the Panama Canal, then 4 days at sea, then Puerto Vallarta, then Cabo, then one last day at sea, and then we arrive in L.A. on the 20th.

We have also booked our cruise on the Disney Dream. We are DVC members and will be going to disneyworld October 3rd before we catch the boat on the 6th. We are staying at the Animal village lodge and are thrilled for our vacation!!

We have also booked our cruise on the Disney Dream. We are DVC members and will be going to disneyworld October 3rd before we catch the boat on the 6th. We are staying at the Animal village lodge and are thrilled for our vacation!!

We too will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge before and after the cruise.

There are going to be seven in our group. Anyone have recommendations on transportation from wdw to the port and then back to the airport after the cruise?

There are going to be seven in our group. Anyone have recommendations on transportation from wdw to the port and then back to the airport after the cruise?

Sorry, I know it cost more and you don't get to the ship as early, but we only use DCL transport. We only use them because if anything happens, DCL is responsible for you. If not you're own your own. I'd rather pay more for the piece of mind.

Just wanted to say hi. About 10 min away from the drill for this years WBPC.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Just booked today!!!
Will be me, DH and DD (7). This will be our 7th cruise but first Disney and so excited!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Yes it is. We leave Miami on Monday. We are A CC on Tuesday, then two days at sea then on Friday we are in Columbia, then another day at sea, then a transit of the Panama Canal, then 4 days at sea, then Puerto Vallarta, then Cabo, then one last day at sea, and then we arrive in L.A. on the 20th.

Wow sounds like a great trip.......8 days at sea.......priceless!!!:thumbsup2
No need too say "Have Fun" but Have Fun!!!

Sorry, I know it cost more and you don't get to the ship as early, but we only use DCL transport. We only use them because if anything happens, DCL is responsible for you. If not you're own your own. I'd rather pay more for the piece of mind.

I'm with you DCL transort is the way to go no luggage problems and piece of mind my kind of traveling.

DVC member here and we are staying at AKL but only after the cruise so we can be in Epcot for Food & Wine festival oh so good!!
Welcome aboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter