Disney Dream October 6, 2013

A month from now we will be in Disneyland! A little trip through Radiator Springs should hold us over until next October. Have you guys been watching the Port Canaveral web cam on Sunday afternoons to watch the Dream sail away?

Good morning all! Staying home from work today because of two sick kids. It's a little sad that I feel a little glad to get to miss work and not be sick myself, lol. Now I can get some work done around here. Was at a soccer tournament all weekend near Nashville, so my house is in the same condition it was in on Friday.

Saw the cutest countdown chain on Pinterest. http://http://www.getawaytoday.com/blogs/2012/08/23/Disneyland-Vacation-Let-the-Countdown-Begin Is it too early to start? lol ;) There are lots more to choose from if you search Countdown Disney on Pinterest.

Well enough early morning ramblings. Just wanted to say hi and keep the thread going :coffee:

Lori P. :)

Morning. Hope your kids are feeling better soon. Check out the Disney Cruise Blog. Sounds like Fantasy and Dream had a tough night and they are still unsure as to the status of Castaway Cay.

Hope next year the October weather is a little calmer.

I check out the webcam quite a bit... and as our cruises get closer, we watch the actual sail away too. If fact, just little while ago I checked out the webcam to see what the weather in PC was like and which ships were in port.

We really lucked out with our sailing this year and had the best weather we've ever had, then a week or so later, a hurricane rips right up through the Bahamas. Just goes to show, no matter when you sail - it's just the luck of the draw as to what kind of weather you'll get.

I hope everyone is well and all who have been sick are getting over it. The last couple of weeks for us have not been good either, but I think we're all on the mend now.

Scott

It's that time again...Happy Friday everyone!

Only 48 more Fridays until we'll be "Dreaming Away!"

Scott

BOOKED!!
Cruise #10 !!!!
...With the DVC Member Point Discount when you book within a week of coming back from a cruise.
:banana::banana::banana:

Hi all. My wife and I, along with a wedding party, will most likely be joining in on this cruise. We are currently booked on the 4 night on 9/29/13 but my friend who is getting married on that cruise is being told that cruise is turning into the DVC members cruise. If that is the case, we will be on this cruise. As a matter of fact I have already booked our DVC villa at AKL for the four nights before this cruise and on Sat. I will be booking the five nights after this cruise. So hello all. Oh my name is Alan.

Any singles or couples without kids going??

I am single and no kids (ha! I am still a kid in heart). I normally vedge in the adult area lounge chairs being as lazy as possible :-D

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

I am not single but I can tell you I will be in Evolution nightly till it closes.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Hi All!!
Hubby and I just booked this cruise for ourselves and our DD! We were originally going to go in Sept but decided on Oct instead.

There is a slight chance we may have to push it back depending on this baby #2 situation we are trying this year. :confused3

For now though, we are really excited for this cruise.

We are also def in for the FE. I basically did all of the work for our last FE. This time DH told me he wants to help out making the gifts!

Can't wait!!!

Tngrl78 said:
I check out the webcam quite a bit... and as our cruises get closer, we watch the actual sail away too. If fact, just little while ago I checked out the webcam to see what the weather in PC was like and which ships were in port.

Scott

Want something really neat???
All these cruises out of PC(port canaveral) we see people on the right side waving as we depart.
WELL, I arrived in the PC area a day early ( to start my relaxation early).
Those waving people are at a local state park that is $10.00 to enter. I chatted with a family sitting in lawn chairs that frequent that location, seems its kind of a family outing every couple of weeks. Truly a neat view to see Fantasy leave on a Saturday afternoon, waiting on my Dream Sunday. I got some AWESOME pictures with a totally different vantage point. Was also really fun to wave at the ship and hear her horn from the park.
I am especially thankful how clean Disney's ships are compared to the "milkboxes" that were also passing by. The Disney ship was the highlight of all of the onlookers beside me.
A really neat experience!!!!
Get there by 4:30 PM !!

I am not single but I can tell you I will be in Evolution nightly till it closes.

I'm not single either (but we'll have no kids with us), and Hubby and I always hit Evolution in the evenings!

dlwharp said:
I'm not single either (but we'll have no kids with us), and Hubby and I always hit Evolution in the evenings!

Great thats 2 groups to possibly meet and chat with!
Having no kids myself it's hard to keep light conversations going with parents since the usual topic is kids.
Evolution is a neat place!

Just wanted to say we are now officially on this cruise as the 9/29 cruise has been changed to a DVC cruise. I don't know how many of you I will be able to meet, as I am cruising for a friends wedding, but hello all.

Wow... it's been and long difficult few weeks with a family emergency... but we're back now.

Time for some good news....
Only 45 more Fridays to go! (I think I have the number right... LOL)

:cool1:

Heading to Disneyland and California Adventure tomorrow morning. Managed to keep it a surprise from little guy, so we will tell him at the airport. Wish us luck!

BensDaddy said:
Heading to Disneyland and California Adventure tomorrow morning. Managed to keep it a surprise from little guy, so we will tell him at the airport. Wish us luck!

I am there right now. One if the advantages of living 30 min. away I guess.

Cool. We are jealous! This is the culmination of a year of planning for us. How are the crowds? Wonder how they will be next week?

BensDaddy said:
Cool. We are jealous! This is the culmination of a year of planning for us. How are the crowds? Wonder how they will be next week?

I think they will be manageable. Don't worry about the crowds. Just have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter