Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

Hi there! Just booked our trip! My sister and I will be taking my son on his first Disney cruise (our second) for his 7th birthday surprise! (SUPER EXCITED!!!) I've never done the FE's before and new to this site, Do I just post our FE info on here?

Hey everyone! My name is Amber and we will be traveling on the Disney Dream for the 3rd time! We come with a huge party, but I believe they'll only be 3 participating in the FE! This is the first time we're participating because we've only been on 3 day cruises and I just feel so rushed with a toddler! I can't wait to sail with you guys!

Hi! My husband and I will be on this cruise-our second time on the Dream! And we will have my little brother with us to celebrate his 10th birthday. :) We are so excited and can't wait!

Hi everyone! My name is Beth and we are from the mountains of North Carolina. My husband Chase and I will be traveling on this cruise along with our three children Emily (9), Zach (7) and Bella (5). We will also be traveling with my husband's parents, Denise and Russ. We are super excited about this cruise. It will be the third for my husband and I, the second for our kids and the very first Disney cruise for my in-laws. Our kids haven't been on a cruise in two years so you can imagine how excited they are! Both staterooms would love to participate in the FE if it isn't too late to join in. We are also interested in a mixology class if there is one scheduled. Excited to meet everyone!

And we will have my little brother with us to celebrate his 10th birthday. :) We are so excited and can't wait!

My daughter will be turning ten a month after this cruise! Maybe they will become friends on the ship. : )

This will be my family's first cruise EVER! Excited that it will be on a Disney ship! I've heard about the FE from some of the online sites but not sure how it works. Sounds awesome though so someone tell me how to get it started and what to do please.

I haven't been able to get anyone to let me know anything. This is the least interactive cruise meet that I have been in. I am hoping that more people will show up as we get closer to sailing. :sail:

The fiancee turned husband (also known as Steve) and I will be hitting up Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party the night before. I think maybe this year I'll get a picture with Scrooge McDuck! I've seen him around at that event and love spotting him, but have never gone over for a photo.

I'm hoping there will be Christmassy things onboard too!

Hi ladykayla!
We r thinking of doing the Xmas party the night before too...have u brought ur tickets yet?

We will be on this cruise Nov.30- dec4,2015. First time cruisers!!! So excited/ and nervous. I want to find an FE group.Can anyone help me?:)

Just booked this cruise onboard the Wonder! :cool1: Looking forward to getting to know everyone before we set sail :goodvibes:goodvibes

Also, it may be a little early, but I'd be happy to head up the FE gift exchange. If you're interested, just let me know :thumbsup2
----------------------------------------------------------------

FE UPDATE: Carrie has so graciously offered to head up the FE Exchange for the Disboards! If you could, please PM her the following information if you'd like to be added to the fun.

Stateroom number
Names and ages of those traveling
Celebrations, Allergies, Favorite Characters, etc.

Happy sailing!!!!
Just booked this cruise onboard the Wonder! :cool1: Looking forward to getting to know everyone before we set sail :goodvibes:goodvibes

Also, it may be a little early, but I'd be happy to head up the FE gift exchange. If you're interested, just let me know :thumbsup2
----------------------------------------------------------------

FE UPDATE: Carrie has so graciously offered to head up the FE Exchange for the Disboards! If you could, please PM her the following information if you'd like to be added to the fun.

Stateroom number
Names and ages of those traveling
Celebrations, Allergies, Favorite Characters, etc.

Happy sailing!!!!
I would love join this group. Disney dream!

We might be interested in joining the FE group too. We are a family of 6 from Australia...1st cruise.
Is there a minimum amount of $ that has to be spent on each gift? I mean would like gifts of Aussie candy/chocolates be ok?

I would love to join the group. Family of 4 first cruise!!

We would like to join the 11/30/15 Disney Dream Cruise FE. This will be my family's first cruise so this is all new to us. Do we just post who we have or do you contact us individually? Can't wait!

Hello. My family will be sailing on this cruise as well as my two cousins and their families. I am interested in participating in an ornament exchange. I have read about several other cruise groups having ornament exchanges. It is not as involved as the FE and it does not replace the FE. Is there anyone else interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter