Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

Hi ladykayla!
We r thinking of doing the Xmas party the night before too...have u brought ur tickets yet?

They are bought! As soon as I could check and recheck the dates, I had to get them. Haven't been on the new Snow White ride and I'm ready to try that out! When I was little, I remember going on the old Snow White ride and being so terrified of the Evil Queen in Witch form that I cried!

Ended up with ice cream though, it's all good.

Hey y'all! :wave2: Just booked this cruise for me and my husband's 25th wedding anniversary. :earsgirl::earsboy: This will be our 7th Disney cruise. We've hit all 4 ships and love every single one of them. Thrilled to be sailing with y'all and definitely count us in for the FE and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE (a thousand times LOVE) to do an ornament exchange as well!!!

Going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party the night before as well!!! We just moved to Florida and are so excited to be able to do all of this!!!

Absolutely LOVE Disney Cruise Line! :sail: Can't wait!!!

TJ

Hello. My family will be sailing on this cruise as well as my two cousins and their families. I am interested in participating in an ornament exchange. I have read about several other cruise groups having ornament exchanges. It is not as involved as the FE and it does not replace the FE. Is there anyone else interested?

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS....I would totally be up for an ornament exchange in addition to the FE!!!!!!!! Sign! Me! Up!

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS....I would totally be up for an ornament exchange in addition to the FE!!!!!!!! Sign! Me! Up!

Let me know if you have any ideas! Some groups have met in one big group, numbered the ornaments and then drew a number. Other groups have broken up into small groups to exchange. I am open to suggestions. :)

Let me know if you have any ideas! Some groups have met in one big group, numbered the ornaments and then drew a number. Other groups have broken up into small groups to exchange. I am open to suggestions. :)

LOL...I have ZERO input for you since I've never done it before! I'm game for whatever!!!pixiedust: Hopefully it's not just the two of us!:flower:

Trying to wake this board up a bit:snail:...can we do a roll call of where we are from???

Starting...we are Hoosiers by birth...and just moved to Jacksonville, FL (via a 4 year stay in Charlotte, NC) 5 months ago. Love being a Floridian!

Next...:-)

We are a family of 6 from the Gold Coast, Australia! First time visiting WDW + cruise! Very excited, but overwhelmed lol.

Trying to wake this board up a bit:snail:...can we do a roll call of where we are from???

Starting...we are Hoosiers by birth...and just moved to Jacksonville, FL (via a 4 year stay in Charlotte, NC) 5 months ago. Love being a Floridian!

Next...:-)

We are less than two hours from Charlotte. We spend a lot time there. We are in the mountains of North Carolina, near Asheville. I ask my husband daily to move to Florida. So far, he still says no. Lol.

Our gang really wants to get this FE going. Is there still someone organizing it?

Hi everyone!

You guys can manage your Cruise meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have been taking place here since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started! :goodvibes

We are less than two hours from Charlotte. We spend a lot time there. We are in the mountains of North Carolina, near Asheville. I ask my husband daily to move to Florida. So far, he still says no. Lol.

Our gang really wants to get this FE going. Is there still someone organizing it?

Pretty sure Carrie is hosting the FE. We just aren't terribly active yet! Trying to get this board rolling!!! ;-) It will get there. In time. :-)

Loved the Charlotte area...and NC as a whole! Such a BEAUTIFUL part of the Country! Love Florida now for totally different reasons...mostly being so close to the ocean, WDW and the port of course! Excited to be sailing with y'all!

Who is the Carrie I need to PM about the FE? This will be our first Disney cruise and I'm super excited to get planning cute stuff for people and to watch our kiddos scream with delight when they find goodies waiting on them!

Hello we are a family of three from Rockland mass our first disney cruise our son will close to three on our cruise can,t wait

Any idea on what kind of weather we should expect on the cruise during early December? Warm days/cool nights? What about CC, will it be warm enough to swim?

HI ALL! We just booked this cruise and will be traveling with our kids, ages 2 and 8 months (at the time of sailing). We'd love to do FE gifts and/or ornament exchange. We have a family tradition of getting ornaments every year which reflect the year's highlights. It is SO fun to decorate the tree with all of the memories. Obviously, we will be commemorating this trip too.

Who is the Carrie I need to PM about the FE? This will be our first Disney cruise and I'm super excited to get planning cute stuff for people and to watch our kiddos scream with delight when they find goodies waiting on them!
MODisneyfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter