Disney Dream Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th, 2015

I got an email and just took a survey about our upcoming cruise. Do you think they use the information to help make the actual cruise more personal based on what I said?
example I said we would be interested in maybe playing bingo, using aquaduck and kids club. Would that info be relayed to our stateroom host or dining server to "remind" us of those activities?

My mother-in-law and I each got these surveys as well. I wonder if everyone sailing got them or if it was completely random?

I want to THANK everyone from Team Donald for all the gifts. my daughter loved coming back to the room hoping there was a surprise waiting for her. I hope everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed themselves.

I agree! Team Donald had great gifts. Thanks to everyone who participated! My little brother loved coming back to the room and getting presents!

Thank you to everyone on Team Minnie! Our gifts were wonderful. I'm still trying to figure out how one of you got those mini bottles through screening. :thumbsup2 My hubby was VERY thankful that you did.

Thank you to everyone on Team Minnie! Our gifts were wonderful. I'm still trying to figure out how one of you got those mini bottles through screening. :thumbsup2 My hubby was VERY thankful that you did.

I wasn't the gift giver, but we brought a whole suitcase of water bottles and they never even asked to look inside the suitcase. It went through the scanner (we carried on) but other than that they took no interest. I was expecting them to investigate a little more in light of the policy.

I wasn't the gift giver, but we brought a whole suitcase of water bottles and they never even asked to look inside the suitcase. It went through the scanner (we carried on) but other than that they took no interest. I was expecting them to investigate a little more in light of the policy.

No one checked our wine bottles to see whether or not they were open either. My father-in-law's may or may not have been wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter