Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

Whoa! Cool!! Is the problem the latex and helium? I wonder if DCL allows these...

I know balloons by themselves aren't allowed due to the likelihood they would float off ship. We went on a cruise that had a port of call day in Port Canaveral with Disney transportation. They very firmly told everyone at the show the evening before, in our port information and when we boarded the buses that no balloon would be allowed onto the ships.

Cool. A little painful @$6 each but I could use them, to decorate my office after. Lol!!

I never pay full price at hobby lobby. The iPhone app always has a 40% off coupon or you can figure out when their on sale. You can always line up friends & family & have everyone use a 40% off coupon.

I never pay full price at hobby lobby. The iPhone app always has a 40% off coupon or you can figure out when their on sale. You can always line up friends & family & have everyone use a 40% off coupon.

Ok. I went to hobby lobby today and saw the plastic balloons. So cute. Great idea. Now I'll just have to find out how to/if we can hang them at the on board ceremony.

Ok. I went to hobby lobby today and saw the plastic balloons. So cute. Great idea. Now I'll just have to find out how to/if we can hang them at the on board ceremony.

Surely there's a way. Maybe you could even do wire and find a way to make them stand on their own. If you can't tell, I really like your theme and want you to get to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter