Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

We purchased the wedding cd but if we wanted other photos we had to purchase them separately. With that being said, our photographer did visit our cabana at castaway key and included those photos on my cd.

Hello disney brides :)
I have seen everyones post and I myself am now in the starting process of booking a disney wedding does anyone know how fast they book up and what exactly can you bring to your reception?

Hello disney brides :)
I have seen everyones post and I myself am now in the starting process of booking a disney wedding does anyone know how fast they book up and what exactly can you bring to your reception?

I think it depends on the cruise location and date. We started planning ours 4 months out and I think we are the only wedding on our cruise. I think the reason why we are the only ones this cruise is because it is a cruise to Alaska, not a huge demand for destination weddings there. :) I'm not sure what you can bring for the reception since we are not taking anything extra with us. We are going fairly low key and will only have 8 guests with us. I'll be able to answer more questions once I get back. Have fun planning!

Beth

I think it depends on the cruise location and date. We started planning ours 4 months out and I think we are the only wedding on our cruise. I think the reason why we are the only ones this cruise is because it is a cruise to Alaska, not a huge demand for destination weddings there. :) I'm not sure what you can bring for the reception since we are not taking anything extra with us. We are going fairly low key and will only have 8 guests with us. I'll be able to answer more questions once I get back. Have fun planning!

Beth

Wow your cruise wedding will be really beautiful and i would love to hear how your experience goes with the disney wedding i am wanting to do a july Caribbean wedding which I am sure will be a high demand thats why I am a little nervous and want to make sure I get the date I want, have fun on your wedding as well :)

so sorry you had to postpone your wedding, but at least the reason was a good one. Getting your dream job is great news and hopefully you will be back planning really soon. Congratulations!

Wow, only 30 days .. Well, less now!! Being relaxed is a great thing and hopefully you can carry that through to the wedding day too :)

are you able to put any pictures up for us to look at? :thumbsup2

i dont know how to post my photos as there are loads, if someone can tell me how to do it, i will follow your instuctions, many thanksxx

A question for those who have already gotten married on the cruise. What did you do for your tuxes? My dd is getting married on the cruise in Sept and we still haven't decided what to do!:scared1: My husband and 3 year old need a tux but my husband is a big guy and I am worried about what will happen if his tux doesn't fit him when he goes to try it on. I called the cruise formalwear and they said because of his size (he's 6'1" and about 280) and my 3 year old they won't have extras onboard for either of them, so if the tux doesn't fit, we are out of luck. I called the men's wearhouse and they said basically the same thing because we aren't arriving until Fri. night and the cruise leaves Sun. so if their is an issue, there wouldn't be time to order another tux. Any suggestions? I would hate for the Father of the bride to walk down the aisle in shorts because his tux didn't fit! I don't think it would be as big a deal for my little one. He is the ring bearer.

We ordered DH's tux through the cruise formalwear. I would recommend packing slacks & a jacket just in case, he can always wear those to Palo.

Does any know about how long the walk down the aisle is? Im trying to edit my music (its 6:00 minutes!). I just want to whittle it down a bit.

We decided to order their tuxes from Men's Wearhouse. They were more expensive but we will be able to pick them up Sat. Morning (cruise leaves Sun.) and try them on before the cruise leaves. If there is an issue, they won't be able to order a new tux but at least it gives us time to have alterations if needed or figure something out. They were also able to try on the jackets and pants at the store so we know the size of the one we are getting is correct.

Less than 45 days now! So excited!

It's on CC!

We watched a wedding on CC last year and the bride only walked down the 'aisle' for about 30 seconds. It wasn't that she was hurrying, it's just a really short walk.
The wedding we watched had fake flowers and ribbons tied to each chair which made it look really pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter