Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

I would love to have one for POP Century if someone can do that for me? Thank you for doing this!!!!

I would love to have one for POP Century if someone can do that for me? Thank you for doing this!!!!

Still really new to all of this so if these cards aren't what you are looking for or if there is a problem please let me know and I will rework them. This is my very first DISign for someone else ever! I made a few options.

Can I please have one for Akershus, Chef Mickeys, BBB and Agent P World Show Case? Preferably on a white back ground. Thanks so much!!!

Great idea! I would love to see one for the Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers, BBB (didn't see one in there, but I could have missed it), and the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Just a few ideas. You guys are awesome for doing this, can't wait to get started. :)

Carable said:
Great idea! I would love to see one for the Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers, BBB (didn't see one in there, but I could have missed it), and the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Just a few ideas. You guys are awesome for doing this, can't wait to get started. :)

I will try to work on all 3 of these tomorrow. I hope to have them posted some time tomorrow night but it may take me an extra day since I really want these to look nice.

Not to sound silly but can I just make one for the Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers? When I looked for Bay Lake Towers, I only found the logo for the Contemporary. Or maybe they are the same and I'm confused. Lol.

I'll also try Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and BBB.
Pixiesprite, I'm not sure what I will come up with for BBB. If I'm having trouble could you please back me up? Who knows maybe ill figure out something brilliant! Thanks.

Can I please have one for Akershus, Chef Mickeys, BBB and Agent P World Show Case? Preferably on a white back ground. Thanks so much!!!

I can do these ones :) should have them for you over the weekend, mduncan1!

Iloveeliot, I'll keep BBB to the end of this group & you can let me know if you are happy with the one you make & I can link to it for this request :) otherwise I can try my hand at a BBB one too!

Request From post 17 for Tigger i luv DISNEY

Request for : "some of the special events - The Lion King, Finding Nemo (shows at AK), Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones and Lights cars Action at HS..."

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********
The only one outstanding from your list is Beauty & the Beast, iloveeliot has already made a very sweet Beauty & the Beast card... it's on the first post on the "completed" thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 This will work well for the show I think. Let me know if you'd like one specifically for the show, the show itself doesn't seem to have a particular logo, it;s just a general B&B logo.

Also added Illuminations, Wishes & Fantasmic as they'd fall under the Special Events heading too I think :)

Ok so, hope you like these, let me know if you need any more. I'll start on your restaurant requests next, Tigger i luv DISNEY & mduncan1!

Last edited:
I'd love to take a stab at the BBB one as well.... hoping to take my DD there on our next trip as she will be 5. Be fun to see what we all come up with! Happy Friday! :wave2:

I'd love to take a stab at the BBB one as well.... hoping to take my DD there on our next trip as she will be 5. Be fun to see what we all come up with! Happy Friday! :wave2:

That would be awesome if you create a BBB one too! I still plan to work on one and that way people will have options. If you wouldn't mind once you are done with the card you create could you post it in our other thread for completed cards ONLY? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 We are trying to keep one copy of all the cards there so people can see what has been created. I can't wait to see what you come up with! Please feel free to post any other cards you might create in that thread as well. We have a nice selection going so far but I know I for one take tons of pictures so that means I'll need tons of journaling cards! :woohoo:

Couple of requests when you get time...no hurry.
Crystal Palace
All Star Movies
Goofy's Candy Co.
Downtown Disney

Thanks so much!!

Thank you!! Cant wait to see them!
I can do these ones :) should have them for you over the weekend, mduncan1!

Iloveeliot, I'll keep BBB to the end of this group & you can let me know if you are happy with the one you make & I can link to it for this request :) otherwise I can try my hand at a BBB one too!

I did mean to put Contemporary and Bay Lake together, in fact you could just do the Contemporary and I'd be perfectly happy. Just want to journal a little about the hotel and what we do there in our down time. No hurry, just so thrilled somebody thought to do this. You guys are brilliant!

For some reason I have been fighting with the computer all day. It just won't do what I want it to do today! If you want anything changed on any of these please just let me know. I might make some other options of some of these and I know another DISigner is planning to work on BBB as well so keep your eyes open for others.

Tiggergalttfn- Your cards look fabulous!!!! I actually have a request. I'm not sure if it would fit but could you make the 4x4 with the black mickey on the red background and the quote in 3x4? I love it! Would you mind if I copy your idea of doing cards with quotes and black silhouettes? Not sure if I'll get to it or be able to figure out how to make the silhouettes (I know I saw directions somewhere) or when I'll get to it but I love the idea!

Tiggergalttfn, love those 4x4 cards & the ASM ones!!!

Iloveeliot, looking' good! Great that you are doing Crystal Palace, it's the last one left for Tigger i luv DISNEY's request which is otherwise now complete :) Edit: I see you are posting at the same time as me... I love it, looks fab!!!

Now, here are the other remaining cards requested on post 17 for Tigger i luv DISNEY who asked for "I would also love some for the dining places (Ohana, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Askerhus)"

Last edited:
Couple of requests when you get time...no hurry.
Crystal Palace
All Star Movies
Goofy's Candy Co.
Downtown Disney

Thanks so much!!

Special thanks to DoNatalie from Natalie's Little Corner of the World for the Crystal Palace logos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter