Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

tiggergalttfn, just spotted your BBB cards over on the other thread, beautiful!!

That reminds me... mduncan1 can you please return to the podium for some lovely BBB cards princess: If you pop over to to the "completed cards" thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096, check out Iloveeliot's BBB cards on post #5, tiggergalttfn's cards on post #7 and Iloveeliot's colouring card on post #8. Enjoy!!

Iloveeliot... love the candy cards!!

I'm almost done. :) We are flying down...can you make one for the plane ride? Maybe say something like...Are we there yet? Thanks for all your hard work. We are going for a dance trip and I'm making my daughter and her friend a book. They will love these. Thought of one more...my daughter celebrates her bday while we are there. Can you make a birthday? Thanks again!!

I'm almost done. :) We are flying down...can you make one for the plane ride? Maybe say something like...Are we there yet? Thanks for all your hard work. We are going for a dance trip and I'm making my daughter and her friend a book. They will love these. Thought of one more...my daughter celebrates her bday while we are there. Can you make a birthday? Thanks again!!

asims... here's your "Are we there yet" card, hope you like it :) I can work on a birthday one later today for you.

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Iloveeliot... I made this Raglan Road one for you, is it anything like what you were thinking of? Let me know!

And... an offline request here from my dear hubby... Dixie Landings was the first Disney hotel we stayed in and they rebranded it a few years later!!! We still call it Dixie Landings so here is a special card in case any of you are like us :)

:coffee:

Last edited:

Thought of one more...my daughter celebrates her bday while we are there. Can you make a birthday? Thanks again!!

asims.... just thinking, is there anything in particular you'd like on the birthday one. A favourite character or place you are eating etc.? Let me know!

Love it, thanks. We are eating at Crystal Palace, which has been made. She doesn't really have a fav character...she likes them all. We will be at Magic Kingdom that day if it helps any. Anything birthday-ish will work great.

Thank you for posting this great idea! I have never heard of Project Life. This will be great to get started when we get back from Disney. :love:

Could I request some journal cards with Star Wars characters. We will be going to Star Wars Weekends this June. Perhaps some with Belle and Beast or the New Fantasyland?

Thank you again!!

Thank you for posting this great idea! I have never heard of Project Life. This will be great to get started when we get back from Disney. :love:

Could I request some journal cards with Star Wars characters. We will be going to Star Wars Weekends this June. Perhaps some with Belle and Beast or the New Fantasyland?

Thank you again!!

I already made a general Beauty and the Beast Card but if you had something else in mind please just let me know here and I will gladly work on it.

I would also like to take a stab at the Star Wars cards.

Would someone else be able to take the Fantasyland card please?

I'll start working on them today or tomorrow.

Sorry about that I should have looked better. :) Thank you so much for taking on the Star Wars one!

Just decided I want to make an additional Beauty and the Beast card. PixieSprite, if you could still make a Be Our Guest specific one that would be great!

Just decided I want to make an additional Beauty and the Beast card. PixieSprite, if you could still make a Be Our Guest specific one that would be great!

I'm making it as you type, I had a sudden inspiration!

WelovMickey! Is there anything in particular you'd like from new fantasyland? I'll get started on some of the attractions anyway but do let me know if you want anything specific :)

Iloveeliot & WelovMickey! here's your Be Our Guest, it's based on a copy of the beautiful menu I found online - instant inspiration! I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

I might do a variant with the Beast on it too, I'll see how it looks :artist:

Last edited:
Iloveeliot said:
I completed the Goofy's Candy Co. cards and made some accompanying drawing cards for kids if you are interested.
]

Special thanks to Scrappin' Cop for the jelly bean image.
If you had something different in mind for the candy cards or need any changes to be made please let me know. I plan to work on Downtown Disney tomorrow.

Won't get to Downtown Disney till Tuesday sorry!

Iloveeliot & WelovMickey! here's your Be Our Guest, it's based on a copy of the beautiful menu I found online - instant inspiration! I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

I might do a varient with the Beast on it too, I'll see how it looks :artist:

GASP! This is beautiful!!!!! :goodvibes

Loooove these!!

I might do a varient with the Beast on it too, I'll see how it looks :artist:

Great job! I just love these and can't wait to start working on my Disney book!! We are getting quite the nice little collection going here!

Ok so I have a question - has anyone started to print these yet? They are all beautiful by taking me so long to print and cut out. :rolleyes: Any tips for this?

Great job! I just love these and can't wait to start working on my Disney book!! We are getting quite the nice little collection going here!

Ok so I have a question - has anyone started to print these yet? They are all beautiful by taking me so long to print and cut out. :rolleyes: Any tips for this?

Hmmm.... What about getting some 6x4 photo paper then you could arrange two cards at a time in word? Then you'd just have to cut down the middle. Although you'd need a matte paper so you could write on it?

Filling request from post #83...

Love it, thanks. We are eating at Crystal Palace, which has been made. She doesn't really have a fav character...she likes them all. We will be at Magic Kingdom that day if it helps any. Anything birthday-ish will work great.

asims, here are a few birthday journal cards (ok I ended up making quite a lot!), let me know if any of them suit your needs or if you'd prefer something different :thumbsup2 (All 3x4 sized)

Last edited:
tiggergalttfn said:

I'm posting from my phone so I'm not sure if these will post as links or just addresses. I have always printed multiple images on a piece of card stock and cut them out, but it is time consuming. Below is a tutorial for printing on an actual 3x4 cards. There is a link in the first post for a second method as well that may work better for you depending on your printer set up. I also posted a link to amazon where they have pre-cut 3x4 cards. Unfortunately they are sold out right now but you may be able to find them elsewhere. I hope this helps.

http://www.listgirl.com/2012/01/tutorial-printing-onto-project-life.html?m=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0093UDCM6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362497680&sr=8-3&pi=SL75

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter