Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

Thanks, Mel! We just got back this morning and I adore your pasta in the parks design! Can't wait to start scrapping!

I searched the other thread and couldn't find them, but I was wondering if someone might be able to create a planes card with dusty? And a Pirates of the Carribean or Jack Sparrow one?

I searched the other thread and couldn't find them, but I was wondering if someone might be able to create a planes card with dusty? And a Pirates of the Carribean or Jack Sparrow one?

Hi aj2hall, I can rustle up a planes card for you :)

Pirates-wise, there are a few on the other thread...

PoTC is here http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47755812&postcount=24 there is a blank pirate-y card on that too that can be used for lots of things pirate:

Jack Sparrow... we have none specifically for the man himself but there are two for his tutorial here... http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48154806&postcount=83 (same template as the PoTC above)

and the legend of JS here... http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48107682&postcount=78

Did you want a Jack Sparrow card just for himself or will those work for you?

And there is a more generic Capt Hook pirate card here... http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=50109833&postcount=197 along with Pirates League in case you're dressing up!

Thank you! I'm sorry, I completely missed those when I tried to search. The only one I found was the legend one. But, the POTC one is perfect. And if you can create a planes one, that would be fabulous! Thank you!

Thank you! I'm sorry, I completely missed those when I tried to search. The only one I found was the legend one. But, the POTC one is perfect. And if you can create a planes one, that would be fabulous! Thank you!

No trouble at all :thumbsup2 Here are your Planes card with Dusty, hope you like :goodvibes

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Do you still need a Jack Sparrow card or are you good with the PotC one?

Last edited:
Thank you! The planes ones are wonderful! And I'm all set with the POTC one. Thank you for all of your help!

Hi. Amazing work here. Many thanks. Haven't seen any, but are there any OKW cards? Also could the characters be updated for the cards for the HS Sisney Junior breakfast please?

from your moderator:

this thread has become rather a mess....multiple people responding, requests not addressed to a particular person, no one place to look for existing DISigns without wandering through all the pages :coffee:

the individual that started the thread has apparently been unable to post in quite awhile....so

1. Do address your request to the person you are asking to fill it. If nobody in particular, start request with "To anyone that can help" :rolleyes1

2. If the person you want to fill it is a DISigner with their own DISign thread(s), it may be better to ask them directly in their own thread. :thumbsup2

We want each DISer to be able to find the DISigns they are seeking!! :)

anyone that regularly creates DISigns for this thread may want to consider starting their own thread! just a thought

The thread has slowed down a lot over the past while, I think at this stage we may have no permanent DISigners left on it. I have popped back in over the past few weeks to fill one or two requests but verleniahall & tiggergalttfn have been the main DISigners and I have had to step back due to my workload. As the original "indexer" of the completed cards thread and one of the original folk from the thread I have hung around :)

In terms of viewing all the cards in one place, the first post has the link to the completed cards thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 and the hows & whys of requesting. The Completed cards thread has an index which is on post 3 of that thread.

Up until now we have deliberately asked requesters to just ask for the cards they want and to not request a particular DISigner and we would claim them as they came in. This has worked well so far and allowed all of us to work together to our strengths - obviously this worked more smoothly when we had more DISigners.

There are a number of outstanding cards that are claimed and hopefully they will be completed soon.

All that being said... Rustmanfan you do a stellar job moderating this forum and you run a tight ship so if you'd prefer we wrap up this current incarnation of the thread and start individual threads let us know! I would be concerned we might lose the completed cards thread in the mists of time but hopefully people who use the forum search would find it and anyone who does their own spin-off thread can link to it.

I would just ask though... if this is what you'd like us to do, can you give it a few days before locking this thread so any DISigners can see and reply with any queries first.

Thanks!

---- and folks, I will update the index tonight... my last few cards haven't been posted to it yet :)

Just a threadkeeping note to mark my spot....

The index is up to date!

If anyone hasn't seen the amazing index yet.... it's an index of all our completed cards on the Completed Cards thread... check out post#3 on http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 :dance3:

Note: I just update the index based on new cards that have been added to the completed cards thread since my last index update. I don't keep track of which cards still need to be added over there or anything complicated like that :rotfl2:

If you add cards to an existing post on the completed cards thread - please also post on this thread (not the completed cards thread) to let me know to index the new additions as I only get notifications of new posts over there not updated ones, thanks :)

**** There are a good few dead links on the completed cards thread... I will go through it at the weekend and mark the index accordingly. DISigners... if you are rearranging your photobucket then unfortunately the links on the thread will be broken so please do pop back and update them.

Hi. Amazing work here. Many thanks. Haven't seen any, but are there any OKW cards? Also could the characters be updated for the cards for the HS Sisney Junior breakfast please?

eblondie, I can make you some OKW cards - should have them for you by the weekend. Tiggergalttfn is the DISigner of the breakfast cards so hopefully she will spot this and help you out :)

This is for you RustManFan.... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Actually you've given me food for thought with regard to splitting off into our own personal threads, I think I am going to do it for myself! It'll be easier having a fresh thread and control over the thread title, rules etc. This thread is quite confusing for the first few pages until we hit our stride. hmmm... my DISigner senses are tingling :)

eblondie, here are your OKW cards... enjoy!

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Last edited:
DISIGNERS...... how many of us are still here?

RustManFan's post has made me think and I have decided that I am going to head off to my very own thread. I've been on this thread almost a year and now I'd like to get all my cards organised and in one place :) Also... the thought of having control over the 1st post of a thread appeals to my delusions of power and grandeur! I think that will make it easier on my brain too... just seeing my own requests in one spot :scratchin

So.... with that in mind, is there anyone still DISigning on this thread? If there is/are and you would like the thread to stay open so you can stay DISigning on it please reply! Otherwise perhaps we should think about locking it so that people don't end up getting confused about where to post (if there is nobody DISigning here that is)? What do you think?

Or if you would like to link to your own DISign thread please also post below so people can find you easily :)

The completed cards thread has a lot of broken links in it, I intend to make my own completed cards thread with just my own cards but there are a fantastically huge amount of cards on the completed cards thread so I will link to it from my magical new thread - after all there are a staggering amount of cards already created and there for people to use :yay:

So... with that, I shall wander off and create my very own thread mwahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaa" (evil laughter) :) I'll come back here and post the link so if anyone wants to they can follow me and make requests:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter