• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Thanks for spreading the Disney Love. Your designs are amazing. :goodvibes

I know that you are out until October and I am wondering if I can ask for a quick request for when you return? I've been looking at your 4Shared files. Under "Mickey Heads" there are designs with Mickey and Minnie heads with 'Mom', 'Dad', etc. The one I'm looking for is a Mickey Head that says 'Big Bro' or 'Big Brother.' I did find one that had 'Big Bro', but it was personalized with a name. Can you remove the name, so that the Mickey Head just says, 'Big Bro' or 'Big Brother'? Thank you!

Like this?.........

Hi I know you are getting ready for vacation yourself... But wanted to put in my request before I forget what I want lol. Can I please have the following

The one's below to say Kyara with the year to be 2013
But Ariel is not for a cruise but for Walt Disney World

The one's below to say Mommy and the year to be 2013 please

Thanks so much

I was wondering if you could do Mickey Bubble head fills with the color Blue for the Mickey and white for the names.

The names are Kate, Brandon, Rhoda & Dad.

Could you also add Walt Disney World to the right ear and 2013 to the left?

Let me know if this is confusing! thanks

Hi your designs are so cute and I am so excited to have found you I was wondering if I might trouble you for three designs?

I would like two of the Minnie Heads with 2013 on one ear and Wald Disney World on the other. One should have the name Charlotte and the other Jackie.

I would like one of the Mickey Heads with 2013 on one ear and Walt Disney World on the other. And the name Bob should go on this one.

Thank you so much you do a great job.
Jackie

I would like to request for 2 fills and 2 autograph covers for our trip October 19. I have looked through your 4shared and I did not see them.

Spiderman fill
Ethan

Cars fill
Preston

Spiderman cover
Ethan

Cars cover
Preston

Thank you in advance for your work!

Hello! Hope you have an awesome trip!!! I would like to put in a request for when you get back please. I would like an Adam pirate name fill just like your zachary pirate background.png
also my husband is a firefighter and a huge steeler fan. He was wandering if you could do a neat name fill with either a Mickey Firefigheter or Steeler Mickey? Just curious. If would be firefighter he would like firefighter or Steeler he would like Steeler? If not we understand. We leave for our trip on October 25th. Thank you in advance!!! Thanks.

Can I please get the following invites:

50's primetime cafe Oct. 8 at 8:10p.m. (one letter addresses to Ryan, Spencer, Emma, and Mia)

Hollywood and Vine Oct 5 at 1:30 p.m.(one letter addressed to Ryan, Spencer, Emma, and Mia)

Cinderella's royal table Oct. 11 at 9:10 a.m. (one letter addresses to emma and Mia)

Bibbidi bobbiti boutique Oct. 11 at 6:35 p.m.( addressed to Emma)

Crystal Palace Oct. 7 at 8:20 p.m. (addressed to Ryan, Spencer, Emma, and Mia)

Thank you so much,
Amber

Is there any chance I can get two more name fills from you? I somehow wound up with an extra design for 2 of my kids, but not the others. :headache:

I need Phinneas & Ferb name fills for:
Paige
Morgan

We leave saturday morning, so if you can't get to it, no worries. I know you're trying to get ready for your trip as well & I certainly appreciate all your hard work.

Thank you!
Tammy :goodvibes

Hi Marne :goodvibes

I'd like to request a few DISigns from you Anniversary Designs album.

- Roxann & Tony - a. 19th & b. 20th - October 10
- Crissa & Tim - 1st Anniversary - (no date)

We are leaving on October 5, 2012 for WDW. If you can't complete them by then, I totally understand - Thanks so much for you time & talent.

PS if it is easier to email the designs, my email address is roxy40@mac.com

Can I get a Lil Bro mickey head like the Big Bro one that you did for lilsprstr? I looked through your 4shared account and only found personalized ones.

Thank you,
Angel Adams

1BigMinnieAvery.png

Can I get this design with nothing in the ears. I just want the Avery. Can I also get this design with the names Tessie and Addisyn.

Thanks so much

Hey! I know you are leaving soon so I understand if you are not able to get to this request right away but I thought I better put in my request before I forget!
Could I have the vern aliens fill.png with the name Shaun?
Could I also have delaney princess fill.png with the name Kiley but with no year?
Last could I have allison fab5 castle.png but one each with the names Kiley, Emily, Shaun?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

Hi Marne, I'd like to request a few things from you. Thanks!

p.98 post #1462: Mickey Heads: Irwin, Henry, Sam, Larry
Minnie Heads: Tami, Lydia, Beryl

p.98 post #1465 (baby princess namefill w/crown): Lydia

p.94 post #1399(muppets): Henry (Kermit, Beaker, and Animal are his faves)

Namefills w/characters outside and border:
Star Wars: Daddy (Chewbacca is his fave)
Donald Duck: Poppy
Cinderella: Grandma B

Your designs are my absolute favorite!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your recent trip.

I would like to make three requests for my two sons. We leave the second half of October.

Disney Jedi Fill:
Disneyland 2012
SAM- Mickey Jedi
DYLAN- Goofy Vader

Pirate Jack Fill:
Disneyland 2012
SAM
DYLAN

P&F Fill:
Disneyland 2012
DYLAN

My five year old Sam would love an Indiana Jones design but he doesn't want lego and I couldn't find anything so I figured if anyone could do it you would be the one!!! If not no worries.

Thanks in advance for your great designs!!!

I would love to get:

Colby 1.Mickey head with 2012 in ear
2.Woody Toy Story name fill

Brooklyn 1. Minnie head with 2012 in ear
2. Little princess name fill
3. cinderella head

Madison 1. Princess name fill
2. Tangled name fill
3. Rapunzel head with princess crown

Fab5 castle - Sewell
2012 Mickey head - "Sewell Family" in one ear and "2012" in the other

Thank you!

Hi, Marne.
I hope you had a wonderful trip to WDW, and your twins had a blast! How could they not?! :)

Anyway, my niece and newphew are going on a surprise trip to Disney next week, and I'm making them packages for their trip. I am looking for a Mickey and Minnie head for them with their names. You already have my newphew's name done here:
http://dc497.4shared.com/img/kX5YxWeU/s7/BigMickeyCarter.png
Can you do a Minnie just like this (with Walt font) with the name "Abby"?

Thank you so much for all you do!!

Love your designs! :)

I am new here and am looking for a leopard minnie head with the name Mackenzie and a red and black minnie head with the name Mackenzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter