Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please request an animal kingdom fill with the name Reagan and one for Kaitlyn? Also a Lion King name fill with Reagan and one for Kaitlyn? And last a Nemo name fill for both girls? I'm using these for shirts so no borders please :)

Can I also request a Perry mickey head - one for Kaitlyn and one for Reagan?

Thank you soooo much!!

I love that design you did for Delaney with all of the princesses over top the name.. Can you make one for Camryn?

You also did a I'm the Brother Feel free to treat me like a prince shirt for me. Is there anyway you can do the same for a Dad to say treat me like a king?

Thanks so much! We leave for our trip in a couple of weeks and my shirts are so cute thanks to you!

EMERGENCY- I know that you are super busy, but we also leave in two weeks and my mom just decided to go. (she has commitment issues) Got a Huge Favor as she has not been in 20 years-
Could you make the Ms. Potts/ chip name fill design with Grammy instead of Grandma?

If you cannot, I completely understand. Thank you so much for all you do and have a great trip.

OMG OMG OMG....
Pooh___Piglet_Hoopla_Thank_You.gif

that is my NEW FAVORITE......

LET the shirt making begin....

HH:cool1:

Just remember the hula hoop ain't gonna move!! :lmao:;)

Marneb,

Thank you so much for the amended pic, much appreciated.

Have an absolute fab vacation!! :thumbsup2

FD

I love that design you did for Delaney with all of the princesses over top the name.. Can you make one for Camryn?

You also did a I'm the Brother Feel free to treat me like a prince shirt for me. Is there anyway you can do the same for a Dad to say treat me like a king?

Thanks so much! We leave for our trip in a couple of weeks and my shirts are so cute thanks to you!

Here are your requests....

This isn't my disign, I believe it is Amy's (M_I_C_K_E_Y)........

EMERGENCY- I know that you are super busy, but we also leave in two weeks and my mom just decided to go. (she has commitment issues) Got a Huge Favor as she has not been in 20 years-
Could you make the Ms. Potts/ chip name fill design with Grammy instead of Grandma?

If you cannot, I completely understand. Thank you so much for all you do and have a great trip.

Here you go......

The Grammy design is so perfect for us. Thank you so very much . My mom will just love it. You are so awesome.
Have a wonderful vacation. Wishing special pixie dust your way. Thanks again!

The Grammy design is so perfect for us. Thank you so very much . My mom will just love it. You are so awesome.
Have a wonderful vacation. Wishing special pixie dust your way. Thanks again!

You're welome! You have a great trip too.....:goodvibes

Ok, so I came on this forum to figure out how to put together the autograph book I'm making for the girls for our upcoming trip and lo and behold..... I am now filled with so many ideas and even more excitement than I had before :thumbsup2
I absolutely love what you have done here! I am so envious of your talent and creativity and I think what you and all the other Disigners do here is wonderful:thumbsup2
I read your first post and I see that you are going on vacation, I hope you have a wonderful time!
When you resume I would love to be able to get some name fills:

Lila:Snow White - princesses
Karissa:Rapunzel - princesses
Daddy:Toy Story
Mommy:Winnie the Pooh and friends
Thank you again so much, have a wonderful vacation pixiedust:

Hello, do you post the personalized disigns here or somewhere else? Thanks!!

You can put in your requests on this thread and I will get to them when I can. You can look thru my 4shared site listed in my signature for all my disigns. I will restart disigning after our vacation at beginning of October. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! You did a disign for me with Happy 5th Birthday Camryn. Could you redo this design with Merida in the the picture also? That is my daughters favorite princess. I would like it to match the Mommy design with all of the princesses.

Your work is awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

Your designs are amazing! Would you be able to do a couple of name fills for me?
1- Trevor- Phineas and Ferb, the one with the light blue on the frame (like the name Blaise on your 4shared site). Nothing additional, just the name.
2- Natalie- Sparkle Princess. Nothing additional, just the name.

Of course this can wait for your return! Hope you and your family has a great trip and thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it!!

:wizard:

Hello! I was wondering if you might be able to do a special request I haven't seen yet. I'm trying to find something fun and different for ME to wear. I have everyone else's picked out! Lol

What do you think about:

My name: Autumn as a name fill, filled with all the Disney queens evil or not...doesn't matter...and then somewhere around it saying I'm the Mom, feel free to treat me like a queen!

Would that be possible?

I truly appreciate all your hard work!! Thank you so very much!

(Edit to add: I just saw that you're supposed to be 'off the clock' right now for vaca! We leave on 9/27. Should I maybe request this from someone else? Sorry I didn't realize at first!)

Hello! I was wondering if you might be able to do a special request I haven't seen yet. I'm trying to find something fun and different for ME to wear. I have everyone else's picked out! Lol

What do you think about:

My name: Autumn as a name fill, filled with all the Disney queens evil or not...doesn't matter...and then somewhere around it saying I'm the Mom, feel free to treat me like a queen!

Would that be possible?

I truly appreciate all your hard work!! Thank you so very much!

(Edit to add: I just saw that you're supposed to be 'off the clock' right now for vaca! We leave on 9/27. Should I maybe request this from someone else? Sorry I didn't realize at first!)

I probably won't have time to get it done before we leave next Thursday, so sorry! Have a lot to get done here.....:crazy2:

Another disign for our vacation......13 days and counting!!:scared1:

I LOVE all your DISigns, still!!! They are amazing but this may be one of my faves! And I know it is my DDs fave!!!
And the Oval ones are way way to cute also!

One question - What font(s) do you use for your fills?
And i am pretty sure that I saw a Belle Mickey Head somewhere in my looking through! I was wondering if you could post it blank for me?
Thanks
Stacy

Another disign for our vacation......13 days and counting!!:scared1:

I LOVE all your DISigns, still!!! They are amazing but this may be one of my faves! And I know it is my DDs fave!!!
And the Oval ones are way way to cute also!

One question - What font(s) do you use for your fills?
And i am pretty sure that I saw a Belle Mickey Head somewhere in my looking through! I was wondering if you could post it blank for me?
Thanks
Stacy

I use any font that is big and chunky this allows for more of the pictures to show thru on the disign. You can find many free fonts at dafont.com

This is milliepie's MH, it this the one you wanted?........:thumbsup2

Hello,
Thanks for spreading the Disney Love. Your designs are amazing. :goodvibes

I know that you are out until October and I am wondering if I can ask for a quick request for when you return? I've been looking at your 4Shared files. Under "Mickey Heads" there are designs with Mickey and Minnie heads with 'Mom', 'Dad', etc. The one I'm looking for is a Mickey Head that says 'Big Bro' or 'Big Brother.' I did find one that had 'Big Bro', but it was personalized with a name. Can you remove the name, so that the Mickey Head just says, 'Big Bro' or 'Big Brother'? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter